Version for 14.1.G.1526 fw:
Mega: Deodexed 526 stock rom v2 for CWM

== Installation ==
- Flash via CWM
- Flash SuperSu zip to be sure you are rooted
- [Optional] Clear cache and dalvik cache

== Extra ==
Enjoy this guys :)

If you like my work consider donating to me for my future Xperia devices!

== Changelog ==
== 12/09 v2 ==
- Updated updater-script
- Removed advanced stock kernel from zip​

== 11/09 v1 ==
- Released version of Taiwan 526 fw​

Last edited:

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
Anybody that's flashed this via CWM getting a Status 7 abort due to challenges setting permissions?

Last edited:

krabappel2548

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
Anybody that's flashed this via CWM getting a Status 7 abort due to challenges setting permissions?

I'll upload new version tonight with fixed flashing script :)

EDIT2: Uploaded, let me know if there are errors now.
If there are, try to boot into the rom and tell me if there are issues ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mi|enko

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
I'll upload new version tonight with fixed flashing script :)

EDIT2: Uploaded, let me know if there are errors now.
If there are, try to boot into the rom and tell me if there are issues ;)

This new version still gives a status 7 when setting permissions. Not sure what that's about. It's after the pieces of the ROM have technically been flashed, so it still boots. Just not sure what permissions you're trying to set, why it's failing, or what the downside is of whatever permissions are failing. Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 6E 65 76 69 6E

krabappel2548

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
This new version still gives a status 7 when setting permissions. Not sure what that's about. It's after the pieces of the ROM have technically been flashed, so it still boots. Just not sure what permissions you're trying to set, why it's failing, or what the downside is of whatever permissions are failing. Hope that makes sense.

Oh ok, so it flashes and works but error.with permissions. I'll check them again tomorrow :p

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

swedan

Feb 3, 2010

I got the permission error as well, but for me it won't boot. Just a good old bootloop. Wouldn't be an issue if not due to the fact that I can't enter recovery other than with adb :).

What fw were you on before flashing?

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
I got the permission error as well, but for me it won't boot. Just a good old bootloop. Wouldn't be an issue if not due to the fact that I can't enter recovery other than with adb :).

What fw were you on before flashing?

The 526 ftf. Was just trying to switch to the deodexed version.

yeeson

May 2, 2010
Shanghai
No. Completely useless on my Z1 with ULBL. Doesn't matter if I use fw 518 or 526. But the camera on my my Xperia Z worked fine with ULBL.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk 4

What does this mean?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

No. Completely useless on my Z1 with ULBL. Doesn't matter if I use fw 518 or 526. But the camera on my my Xperia Z worked fine with ULBL.

To resolve them, the camera does not work after unlocking problem?

swedan

Feb 3, 2010
What does this mean?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

To resolve them, the camera does not work after unlocking problem?

Not quite sure what you mean. But you said yourself that the camera didn't work after ULBL (unlocking bootloader), as I also experienced. If restoring TA works then that's a pretty crucial step for all who wants to ULBL.

yeeson

May 2, 2010
Shanghai
Not quite sure what you mean. But you said yourself that the camera didn't work after ULBL (unlocking bootloader), as I also experienced. If restoring TA works then that's a pretty crucial step for all who wants to ULBL.

ULBL (unlocking bootloader),Can't solve?:crying:

Top Liked Posts