[Q] Mobile data in Zooper

Search This thread

danis777

Feb 4, 2014
Hi,
I need help with set mobile data from operator in Zooper. I have tariff from 16.th to 15.th every month, I want to zooper counted my mobile data monthly from 16.th.
I set #NTMTHM16# but it doesn´t work, mobile shows 200 MB and Zooper shows 5 MB.
How do I set it work?
thx

Jawaracing

Feb 7, 2013
Gorican
www.jr-studio.net
Hey mate,

I've tried the same thing you did and it works normally for me, it shows the same usage of MB as it does in Setting > Data usage, so I don't know what's the problem. Just be sure that you are writing it correctly in Zooper -> #NTMTHM16# . I'm using ZW PRO v2.42.

danis777

Feb 4, 2014
I have Zooper Pro 2.44 from GPlay. I will wait for new period of month (16th - 15th), because i set up it during the period.

itesla

Mar 16, 2006
Has anyone figure out what each character of these network data codes do?

#NTMTH1#
NT=network data
T/W/M=Total/Wifi/Mobile
T=???

Last characters could be:
H1/H7=past day / past 7 days
OR
M/MM/MM25=this month / this month? / since 25th

I can't get mine to match up either though. I have:

#NTMTH1# which seems to show today's data correctly for me "17MB" (matches android data usage)

#NTMTM25# shows "1083" but my data since 25th should be 88MB

#NTMTMM25# shows "118" but my data since 25th should be 88MB

Then the question of units, some show MB/KB which looks nice, but it makes progress bars misbehave since they can't differentiate KB and MB.

Anyone clear this all up?

itesla

Mar 16, 2006
Does it match the android settings - data usage screen?

For me right now, Data Usage shows 243MB used while Zooper widget shows 168MB.

lydonw

May 21, 2012
It generally does match (or closely approximate) what it says in Data Usage, however I have noticed that it occasionally resets for reasons I have yet to figure out. I think it might be tied to some reset events (manual/battery pull/battery empty), but this is not consistent at all. If I keep a decent charge in it, or only change the battery before it gets below 5% I do not seem to get this data stat reset.

It might be that you had a similar reset of the data variable in Zooper. I would be curious to see if the gap between Zooper and Android remains consistent or widens.

itesla

Mar 16, 2006
I also noted that the MyATT app which shows data usage differs from the Android Data Usage and Zooper as well :(

naz33h23

Jan 23, 2014
Male
Note: This is for the users who have Nova Launcher installed
My thought is you can create a dedicated icon in the Zooper Widget and go to 'tap on action' in the creator mode. after selecting that option go and find nova activities. and find the settings icon of your phone(i do not care about the model of the phone you might have.). in the nova action menu you'll see all of the apps that your phone currently have(including the system apps). also keep in mind that these icons are displayed in vertical alignment. and each icon is a drop down menu and when you select the icon you want the will be a sub icons and names of the particular actions. in the setting icon, find 'mobile data usage' or anything similar. and select that option. after that save your current settings. go back to the home screen and test it out for yourself. IF YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY AGAIN.

Last edited: