Kin import contacts WORKING!

Search This thread

kinuser

Nov 19, 2011
I am having ubuntu, and i found this app called gMTP. It connects with kin and u can browse its files. I went to the programmitt menu and exported my contacts, and then in gMTP i saw a file called contacts_exports. I deleted that file and went to the programmitt menu again and saw tht my import contacts button was green, wen i pressed it, it came up with a error saying - no valid XML fie found....idk if this helps but u guys can work on it

Reactions: computergeek97

cadogan32

Jul 20, 2011
Northern Cali
File transfer

I tried this on ubuntu,but i couldn't get it to save the contact file to the desktop.Couldn't upload anything either.So you for sure saved the file to your computer?You can see the files that were saved on your phone but i havent been able to transfer anything yet.Hopefully it can cause i dont like using the zune software.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am having ubuntu, and i found this app called gMTP. It connects with kin and u can browse its files. I went to the programmitt menu and exported my contacts, and then in gMTP i saw a file called contacts_exports. I deleted that file and went to the programmitt menu again and saw tht my import contacts button was green, wen i pressed it, it came up with a error saying - no valid XML fie found....idk if this helps but u guys can work on it