[App][Source][BETA]DHTPersonalization - Dynamically manage your theme

Search This thread

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
Hey there everyone .
Here is our new app and maybe this is our new big update for DHT Accent Generator . As you know the Accent Generator app is an app that helps you only in creating your own color for tiles but ...
Now DHTPersonalizations is ready for you with these features :
-Set any accent (tile) color you want for you phone (Black , White , or anything else but we don't recommend you to choose white color or very light colors .)
-Automatically change accent color on time !
-Create random accent colors for your device
-Queue up colors you like to select periodically .
-Re-Order colors you choose simply by drag and drop
-Remove Colors from the queue simply by selecting color and tap on remove !

New in V1.1.0.0 :
-Added support for changing Dark and Light background
-Added option for selecting accent color based on Start screen wallpaper .

after you changed your background it takes at least 15 minutes (based on the time you selected in app settings) to set the new accent .
you can launch app after changing wallpaper to see the new accent as soon as you launch the application .

New Public version : V1.5.0.0 :
What is new ?

-Now you can set lockscreen image and start screen image .
-Automatically set accent color based on your phone wallpaper (Only on Interop Version)
-Set Accent Color based on wallpaper if you set your wallpaper with DHTPersonalization .

What is fixed ?

-Fixed a bug that cause your color queue won't be applied on previous versions .

New Public Version V0.729 (yes It's Preview for V2.0)
You can find descriptions of this version on the link below and download it from there .
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74721954&postcount=42

using this app is very easy .
Selecting Accent Color :
Choose color you like from the color picker and then hit the Set Accent.
Or feel R , G , B values with the values you like and then hit Set Accent

Random Accent Color change periodically :
1 - Toggle the change accent color automatically ON
2 - Toggle Select Accent colors randomly ON
3 - Select time to periodically change your accent . (15 , 30 , 60 90 Minutes or more)

Change Accent Colors periodically (Only accents you like) :
Choose Color you like from color picker or use rgb code and then hit the add to queue button
Toggle the change accent color automatically ON
Select time to periodically change your accent . (15 , 30 , 60 90 Minutes or more)

Re-Order your colors queue :
Delete : Select the color you want to remove from the queue then hit the remove from queue.
Move colors : Simply drag the color you want and freely move it .

Notes :
What is required for installing this app ?
if you own a Nokia / Microsoft Lumia device you only need Developer unlock . (no Interop unlock needed)
If you own a device from other oems you need NDTKSvc lib deployed and Developer unlock (no Interop unlock needed)

Thanks from :
@djamol and @vcfan , my real good friends who made VCLib and spend time on testing my application.
@gus33000 because sharing some codes and repro.

Application now supports English and Persian languages and more languages and more features are coming .
Source code added .

Attachments

• DHTPersonalization_1.0.0.0_arm.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,530
  • ARM.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 2,386
  • SourceCode.rar
    168.6 KB · Views: 880
  • wp_ss_20170228_0001.png
    wp_ss_20170228_0001.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 4,086
  • wp_ss_20170228_0003.png
    wp_ss_20170228_0003.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 3,936
  • DHTPersonalization_1.1.0.0_arm.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,084
  • DHTPersonalization_1.5.0.0.rar
    3.9 MB · Views: 6,012
Last edited:

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad

Diknak@gmail.com

May 27, 2010
Wow, this is great. I have a request though if you are taking feature requests:

Windows 10 has a feature that will select an accent color that matches your background but that isn't available on mobile. I would love to see that accomplished through your app. I have my background change every day and it would be awesome if it selected an appropriate accent color to match. Kudos on what you've done though, this is awesome.

Reactions: ngame

riggerman0421

Mar 5, 2011
Sunset, Louisiana
Not working on Lumia 640xl. It changed the accent color to an ugly green on installation. Now I am unable to change it to any other color. Looks like ok stuck until I reset.

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad

Windows 10 has a feature that will select an accent color that matches your background but that isn't available on mobile. I would love to see that accomplished through your app. I have my background change every day and it would be awesome if it selected an appropriate accent color to match. Kudos on what you've done though, this is awesome.
Yes , we accept your suggestions .
I'm working on the thing you said , also I'm working on changing wallpaper automatically too .

Not working on Lumia 640xl. It changed the accent color to an ugly green on installation. Now I am unable to change it to any other color. Looks like ok stuck until I reset.

if you are using random accent and it doesn't work , maybe you turned Battery Saver on or maybe block the background task of the application .
If you have battery saver on turn it off or allow app to run even when the battery saver on (From Battery settings in Settings -> System sub menu)

Reactions: Bronicz

riggerman0421

Mar 5, 2011
Sunset, Louisiana
No, battery saver is off. And it will not change the green to any other color. The green color showed up when I attempted to set the accent color to a light blue. Now no matter what I try it is stuck on green.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Diknak@gmail.com

May 27, 2010
Hi, I actually noticed:

* It is not actually changing the theme on an interval. I can set it to any color manually, but the automatic function isn't working.

* There is no dark/light toggle in the app like there is in the screenshot.

Is there an updated version?

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
Hi, I actually noticed:

* It is not actually changing the theme on an interval. I can set it to any color manually, but the automatic function isn't working.

Yes , I implemented Dark and Light toggles I will publish the new version too with the new improvements and features .
Could you please attach a screen shot , maybe it can help me in finding the main problem

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
New public release (v1.1.0.0) :

after you changed your background it takes at least 15 minutes (based on the time you selected in app settings) to set the new accent .
you can launch app after changing wallpaper to see the new accent as soon as you launch the application .

Download link
https://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4060982&d=1488571703

Last edited:
Reactions: hosein64

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
Hi, I actually noticed:

In V1.1.0.0 we added features you requested
-Dark and Light toggles added
-Changing accent based on start screen wallpaper added .

Keep feedbacks coming ...

Reactions: Micbono

Diknak@gmail.com

May 27, 2010
When I try installing through the App Manager, I get this message: Failure reason: Failed to start deployment. Failure text: Package could not be registered. (0x80073cf6)

Lumia 950 on 14393.726

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
Reactions: hosein64

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
What is new ?
-Automatically set accent color based on your phone wallpaper (Only on Interop Version)
-Set Accent Color based on wallpaper if you set your wallpaper with DHTPersonalization .

What is fixed ?
-Fixed a bug that cause your color queue won't be applied on previous versions .

Interop Version surely needs an Interop Unlocked Phone .
Interop version support one more option : you can set to automatically change accent color when you set background from everywhere with 15 minutes delay at last .

Download link : https://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4077461

Last edited:
Reactions: tire_007

almossadra

Sep 24, 2010

Che jaleb!
Bravo, it works fine on my Lumia 950.
And When I press a key the color is different from the accent color of the theme :D
Is it possible to choose a color just for the keys on the keyboard?

Edit: And how to stop it? I disabled it but it continues to change colors...
Thank you.

Attachments

• PhotoNote_wp_ss_20170317_0006_1399.jpg
    PhotoNote_wp_ss_20170317_0006_1399.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there everyone .
    Here is our new app and maybe this is our new big update for DHT Accent Generator . As you know the Accent Generator app is an app that helps you only in creating your own color for tiles but ...
    Now DHTPersonalizations is ready for you with these features :
    -Set any accent (tile) color you want for you phone (Black , White , or anything else but we don't recommend you to choose white color or very light colors .)
    -Automatically change accent color on time !
    -Create random accent colors for your device
    -Queue up colors you like to select periodically .
    -Re-Order colors you choose simply by drag and drop
    -Remove Colors from the queue simply by selecting color and tap on remove !

New in V1.1.0.0 :

What is new ?

What is fixed ?

New Public Version V0.729 (yes It's Preview for V2.0)
    You can find descriptions of this version on the link below and download it from there .
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74721954&postcount=42

using this app is very easy .
    Selecting Accent Color :
    Choose color you like from the color picker and then hit the Set Accent.
    Or feel R , G , B values with the values you like and then hit Set Accent

Random Accent Color change periodically :
    1 - Toggle the change accent color automatically ON
    2 - Toggle Select Accent colors randomly ON
    3 - Select time to periodically change your accent . (15 , 30 , 60 90 Minutes or more)

Change Accent Colors periodically (Only accents you like) :
    Choose Color you like from color picker or use rgb code and then hit the add to queue button
    Toggle the change accent color automatically ON
    Select time to periodically change your accent . (15 , 30 , 60 90 Minutes or more)

Re-Order your colors queue :
    Delete : Select the color you want to remove from the queue then hit the remove from queue.
    Move colors : Simply drag the color you want and freely move it .

Notes :
    What is required for installing this app ?
    if you own a Nokia / Microsoft Lumia device you only need Developer unlock . (no Interop unlock needed)
    If you own a device from other oems you need NDTKSvc lib deployed and Developer unlock (no Interop unlock needed)

Thanks from :
    @djamol and @vcfan , my real good friends who made VCLib and spend time on testing my application.
    @gus33000 because sharing some codes and repro.

Application now supports English and Persian languages and more languages and more features are coming .
    Source code added .
    Finally first stable build of the new DHTPersonalization app .
    What is new and Main Features
    -The new UI (similar to W10M settings but not exactly)
    -DHTUpgradeAdvisor integration in Update & Security -> Windows Update (Allowing updates to unsupported phones)
    -Able to set Automatic updates state in 5 different modes
    -Colors and background settings are still available in Personalization -> Colors and some in Personalization -> Backgrounds
    -Added option to and remove lockscreen timeouts over 5 minutes (Personalization -> Lockscreen)

-Other features are not available at this time but I'm working on a real nice Privacy settings and more .
    and I didn't forget feedbacks you send before like automatically changing themes by time . I will add them too maybe in next release
    attachment.php
    Can we change the Dark and light mode according to time ? Is it possible?
    Hi there . In the versions we published no , but I will publish next version with this option (something like night mode to set dark theme at night and light for day)
    Good idea , thanks .
    Keep your ideas coming
    But The Windows phone is going to be dead soon. Do u see a future for it?

Windows Phone is all I want . I need a camera and music playback from my Mobile Phone, I love windows phone UI so I keep using it .
    The Notifications syncing between my PC and Phone also help me so much to do my works faster I do not leave this ecosystem and at least do it for my self
    And yes I know Windows has so many good features to create a nice future