XO Skins Galaxy S III Screen Protector 50% Off

Search This thread

mahbitty

Jun 16, 2012
Does anyone here know if the Europe version will be the same as the US version?

XO Skins has the Europe version shipping, but the US is only preorder. I got a 50% off coupon from their newsletter Code: XOFD502012
Theer stuff is the best and looks and feels great. I want to order it so I have it when I get my phone and I don't want to waste the code.

Last edited:

chria01

Sep 7, 2007
Thank you for that coupon. Last time I bought one of theirs it was only 30% off.

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman

XO Skins has the Europe version shipping, but the US is only preorder. I got a 50% off coupon from their newsletter Code: XOFD502012
Theer stuff is the best and looks and feels great. I want to order it so I have it when I get my phone and I don't want to waste the code.

Thanks for the heads up buddy.
But how did you know they are ready to ship?
Both the EU and non EU says:
**Pre Order Your skin will ship at or before the release date**

and whats the difference between the EU and the non EU? :confused:

mahbitty

Jun 16, 2012
xoskins[/url] dot com/cell-phone-skin-protectors/samsung-skin-protectors/samsung-galaxy-s-3-screen-protector-europe

Says shipping now, all the others say pre order I am guessing because the SGSII had like 5 different versions.

I am a noob on here so it won't let me link

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman
xoskins[/url] dot com/cell-phone-skin-protectors/samsung-skin-protectors/samsung-galaxy-s-3-screen-protector-europe

Says shipping now, all the others say pre order I am guessing because the SGSII had like 5 different versions.

I am a noob on here so it won't let me link

From my understanding all sgs3 variants share the same identical exterior look

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mahbitty

Jun 16, 2012
Ok cool. I will grab a screen from them and as soon as the carbon fiber comes out, get it too.

Tomatoes8

Jun 10, 2012
I have only ever tried Zagg and Ishieldz because those two dominate the much smaller Canadian market. I found ishieldz to be pretty clear on my GS2. Has anyone ever tried both XOskins and ishieldz before? Is one much better than the other? Thanks.

I already had my mind set on Clarivue dry screen protectors because those you honestly barely notice but the Clarivue on my HTC One X was so small it looked ridiculous. I already purchased the Clarivue for the GS3 but if it doesn't install properly or is cut to small I have to go either wet application or no application.

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman
I have only ever tried Zagg and Ishieldz because those two dominate the much smaller Canadian market. I found ishieldz to be pretty clear on my GS2. Has anyone ever tried both XOskins and ishieldz before? Is one much better than the other? Thanks.

I already had my mind set on Clarivue dry screen protectors because those you honestly barely notice but the Clarivue on my HTC One X was so small it looked ridiculous. I already purchased the Clarivue for the GS3 but if it doesn't install properly or is cut to small I have to go either wet application or no application.

Tbh i never tried any of the ones you mentioned but i already ordered a XOskins screen protector using the 50% discount code.
From my search i found some really nice reviews for the XOskins in general.

From my understanding none of the Dry application screen protectors will cover the front of the phone (whole glass part) thats why i went with wet Screen Protectors

clninja

Jun 25, 2011
Denver
Code works for normal checkout. It wasn't working for google checkout
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

konman795

Jun 2, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Did anyone get their skin in yet? I just got mine yesterday, applied perfectly but I noticed it isn't as good looking as the one I had on my Gnex. I can see a good bit more orange peel compared to how it was...I am a little disappointed.

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman
Did anyone get their skin in yet? I just got mine yesterday, applied perfectly but I noticed it isn't as good looking as the one I had on my Gnex. I can see a good bit more orange peel compared to how it was...I am a little disappointed.

Did 24/48 hours pass after Applying it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

kmoore11

May 1, 2010
I ordered my XO screen protector yesterday before I realized this thread was here. Sent them a message saying I forgot to use the coupon code and was hoping they could apply that. They just sent me a refund for half of what I paid.

Fornowagain

Jul 14, 2010
UK
A little disappointed with their service so far. I ordered three skins, only received two. Contacted them a few times via different routes over the last few days and no response.

EDIT: They eventually got back to me, said they'd ship another and include a spare. Fair enough.

Last edited:

Fornowagain

Jul 14, 2010
UK
Again disappointed here. Put the skins on an ipad3 and S3. Noticed odd looking marks on the surface. Left it over a day to dry out. Still hoping it goes on its own but it looks permanent to me. Hard to explain, looks like marks on the surface (not the adhesive screen side) from contact with the plastic bag they were shipped in. Large sections of frosted areas and then a few clear areas where the bag wasn't making contact. Can only be seen at an angle, not direct on. It's a damn shame, as the skins fit brilliantly. Especially the S3, cut outs are perfect and the screen is nice and smooth to the touch. Easily the best wet material I've tried.

GalaxyS3.jpg

ipad3_1.jpg

ipad3_2.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah, those don't go away. I had those on two of my skins so far. They are definitely not the same as the Galaxy Nexus versions for some reason. I could hands down say the XO Skins were the best you could get for the GNex but not for the S3.