Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

statustray

Oct 9, 2010
North Central Florida
You sig says sent from an s3.....hope this isn't true lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Nope, my note 2.... thanks for catching that... i was replying from my XDA app... but I hadn't update the information in the sig area. Going to fix it as soon as I post this.

Thanks for the catch! ;)

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Let's see how this looks ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II...

Reactions: hopesrequiem

78triton

May 23, 2011
Taunton, ma
Re: [Modem / Basebands][1/20] - The two current modems available

Why would this be the wring thread to ask that in this is about modems and basebands

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app

adampa1006

May 11, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro

Yeah people are way too anal on these forums about that there is thousands of threads millions of posts some are gonna end up in odd threads no need to call out every one

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Reactions: Lightyear25

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011

Yeah people are way too anal on these forums about that there is thousands of threads millions of posts some are gonna end up in odd threads no need to call out every one

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Did I say anything rude? No. This is Verizon. Ask a question relating to tmobile in the tmobile thread. Sounds like common sense to me....

If he flashes something wrong and got the idea from a Verizon guy he would be pretty pissed I bet. I know I would be.

78triton

May 23, 2011
Taunton, ma
Did I say anything rude? No. This is Verizon. Ask a question relating to tmobile in the tmobile thread. Sounds like common sense to me....

If he flashes something wrong and got the idea from a Verizon guy he would be pretty pissed I bet. I know I would be.

Yes this is a Verizon thread. I am using a Verizon note 2 with tmobile. So i was asking if flashing a tmobile radio on the verizon note would help or brick so i belive it was posted in the correct thread thanks so much for your input though it was really appreciated!

swogg

Nov 1, 2010
New modem causes dropped calls

i installed 605VRAL4 with jellybeans 10 and 11 rom, and i experience alot of dropped calls that i did not experience with the old one. I install the old one back on, and no dropped calls. Then i install jellybeans 11 and give the new modem a try again, and i start dropping calls again. Anybody else experiencing this? Is there anything i can do to get the new modem to work etc..?

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011

Yes this is a Verizon thread. I am using a Verizon note 2 with tmobile. So i was asking if flashing a tmobile radio on the verizon note would help or brick so i belive it was posted in the correct thread thanks so much for your input though it was really appreciated!

I'm pretty sure if you flashed that you would brick your device. But since you're so condescending, go ahead. Flash it, brick and never return. Thanks

78triton

May 23, 2011
Taunton, ma

I'm pretty sure if you flashed that you would brick your device. But since you're so condescending, go ahead. Flash it, brick and never return. Thanks

How was any of that condesending wtf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

AcE XBOX

Feb 5, 2008
605VRAL4 murdered my data speeds. At first I thought it was verizon doing some throttling. But I just flashed the I605VRALJB and the data speeds are back to normal in the area that I'm in. Jumped another 6 megs. I'lltry it wwhen I get home because I was under a meg earlier. I used to get anywhere from 12-16

statustray

Oct 9, 2010
North Central Florida
605VRAL4 murdered my data speeds. At first I thought it was verizon doing some throttling. But I just flashed the I605VRALJB and the data speeds are back to normal in the area that I'm in. Jumped another 6 megs. I'lltry it wwhen I get home because I was under a meg earlier. I used to get anywhere from 12-16

Hi AcE XBOX,

I live in a low-lying area. For me, VRAL4 helped my data speeds. I went from about 1Mbps under RALJB, to about 10Mbps-12Mbps with VRAL4. Yes, please report back as I would be interested in knowing your results.

drarkanex

Heres my 2 cents on these modems. Running jelly beans rom. I live in lavergne, tn.
3e5erede.jpg
8ypu8upy.jpg

First is I605VRALJB Modem
Second is vrall4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is all I have for now...

Please make sure you check the MD5 sum of the modem before flashing it!
    A bad download with a modem is not like a bad download with a ROM! Things can go to hell real quick with a bad modem download!!!

• I605VRALJB - Stock release modem.
    • MD5: 46AFD12412A4C71BAA3383A35521F8B7

• I605VRAL4 - OTA 1/18 Modem
    • MD5: 084D1B4822284A7852163F101AFA94A1

• I605VRAC3 - OTA 5/3 Modem
    • MD5: 0B3A23234E3F721A1A81BF1DB5FA7A30

Download HERE
    MOD EDIT: Download link removed with OP's permission.

Hit Thanks! It doesnt cost a penny and goes a long way!

-Scott
    I think I will stick with the stock Radio for a while, do you see any issues with compatibility with new bases that may come in the near future?

I dont see any new bases coming in the future so... No.

Verizon is so far behind on there Android build its kinda of sickening.

They spend too much R&D in how to screw us over on bootloaders instead of keeping software current.
    What are these useful for? I was hoping one day we can flash any rom from all the Varients (well the LTE varients), then just flash the verizon radio and your good to go...........
    Actually, you can do that now. And my CleanROM ACE is proof of it.

Can you verify the MD5 because I am getting an extra digit here.

File: I605VRALL4 Modem.zip
    CRC-32: d2b34ef9
    MD4: 89701243c2d79518bca9c8e13cec219a
    MD5: 084d1b4822284a7852163f101afa94a1
    SHA-1: 004aec4abe89d7d2f3900a100fdcfaccf91e9c7a

dja2k

My bad... Copy and paste got me...

Correct MD5 for L4 is: 084D1B4822284A7852163F101AFA94A1
    I had bad battery drain too. If you post the new ril files I'll give it a run see if it makes a difference

Sent from my SCH-I605 (AKA NOTE 2)

Well, here are the matching RIL files for the L4 Radio...

Now... Make a nandroid back up before flashing...

This is for VZW stock TouwchWiz based ROMS only (CleanROM, Beanstown106 based ROMS, etc)! Any CM / PA / AOSP / ABC / XYZ / Etc... ROM will not work with these files.