What Do You Want to See for My Next Project?

• Total voters
Search This thread

brossma1

Feb 12, 2011
Re: [ROM][2/16] ★ Delta One | Stability, Performance, Battery | This Changes Things ★

Great job I am loving this ROM so far I do miss the 4x4 calendar widget or I did I miss out on install ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

zelet

Jul 16, 2007
Re: [ROM][2/16] ★ Delta One | Stability, Performance, Battery | This Changes Things ★

Could we get a 4x5 mod for home screens?

I jumped from your previous ROM to this one - you're a great dev. I love the focus on battery life.

zelet

Jul 16, 2007

I'm really excited for Delta 2.

Reactions: Edgehood

DrDr3z85

Nov 7, 2010
Boca Raton, FL

Almighty Delta Rom it sounds spec ops anyways Delta 2 can't wait

zelet

Jul 16, 2007

Edge, mind saying what you have planned for v2? Everything under "future"? :)

Edgehood

Nov 25, 2012
Albuquerque

Sure. So far:

1. Smoothness Tweaks
  2. Enabled Camera During Call
  3. Camera Shutter Menu
  4. Increased Text Recipient Limit to 200 People
  5. Signal Enhancements
  6. 4.2 Keyboard to replace Samsung's Keyboard
  7. Re-add Calendar Widget
  8. LMT for ParanoidAndroid PIE functionality
  9. AC!D Audio Option in Aroma
  10. Adding Galaxy KOR Option to Aroma
  11. Adding Devient Kernel in Aroma
  12. Remove Verizon's Stupid a** backup
  13. Bravia Engine 2
  14. Unrestricted Native Tethering
  15. Launcher Choice in Aroma
  16. Didact's Battery Mod, Clock Mods, and Lockscreen Mods
  17. OTA Updates

That's just what is planned so far. There might be more :)

Last edited:

RCOVA

Feb 10, 2012
Solvang

Hey I just realized you released this on my birthday :D

Reactions: Edgehood

zelet

Jul 16, 2007

I want to be on this mysterious, exclusive list. But if I disappear my family knows about the list and they'll come looking.

4SW08072M6794700J

Edgehood

Nov 25, 2012
Albuquerque
Features

This thread has been pretty slow lately. In the future, I'm hoping for more interaction with the users :) Please, PLEASE, request features, so I know what to add to the ROM.

Thanks guys,

Edge

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Name_zpsac8c38b9.png

Untitled-1_zps8bfe20d5.png

Delta is fast, stable, and battery friendly ROM that includes all of the features you could want in a ROM (or at least it will soon after you tell me about them)! This ROM is designed with the user in mind, and I am focused on bringing you the BEST possible experience that you can get from your phone! Comments will be read through multiple times daily, so expect great support!

Features_zpse211266b.png

Based on Verizon's OTA Jelly Bean Update
    Full Aroma Installer
    Choice of Kernel
    Choice of Samsung Apps
    Choice of Google Apps
    Choice of Misc. Features/Apps
    MANY Battery and Speed Enhancements!
    Note 2 Camera and Gallery Option
    AOSP MMS Option
    Android 4.2 Sounds Option
    Android 4.2 Camera and Gallery Option
    Debloated! (Only 721mb compared to Vengeance's 832mb)
    Custom VM Tweaks
    23 Toggle Lidroid Toggles
    Volume Rocker to Skip Tracks (in Stock Music Player)
    4 in 1 Reboot Menu
    AOSP Setup Wizard
    All Rotations Enabled
    Removed Ongoing Wifi Notification
    Removed GPS Icon from Status Bar
    Lock Icon Removed from Lockscreen
    Notification Bubbles Restored to Lockscreen
    Black Status Bar Framework Restored
    Smoother Scrolling
    Cron Support
    Clears Caches Once Daily to Ensure Speed!
    Sysro/sysrw Support
    Zipalign Apps on Boot
    Camera Shutter Menu
    Signal Enhancements
    Increase SMS Recipient Limit from 20 to 200
    Data/app support
    Pdroid
    Enabled Camera During Call
    AOSP Ringtones (Samsung's sucked lol)
    4.2 Keyboard
    Popup Browser option in Aroma
    Forced GPU Rendering
    Improved GPS
    Increased Audio Volume Significantly
    Completely Removed VZW Backup
    Unrestricted Native Tethering
    VM Tweaks
    Exchange Email w/ Security Disabled
    OTA Updates
    Bootanimation from my old Vengeance ROM
    Didact's Battery Choice Mod
    1% Battery Mod
    Probably More :p

FutureFeatures_zps0a005259.png

8 Lockscreen Mod
    Clock Mod 2.0
    Lockscreen Torch
    Custom Theme

Broken_zps990d1182.png

Clock in status bar disappears after pulling down notification shade on lockscreen. Just relock the device to fix it

Donators_zps7daf9f66.png

Donations are always gladly accepted, but not expected :) All donators will also get access to beta releases, if they want them :) When you donate (if you do), include your username in the message so I can add you to this list

Disclaimer_zps1815b555.png

This SHOULDN'T break your phone if you know what you're doing. However, I cannot be held responsible if you mess up your device in any way. So, don't blame me!;) Be sure you are rooted and your bootloader is unlocked before flashing this ROM.

Download_zpsae2b2d3c.png

Delta Two: Click Here :)
    Delta One: Click Here

Thanks_zps6120df5d.png

Beanstown106
    Hero
    Sbreen94
    Didact74
    AC!D Soundmod Team
    Jovy23
    Wasabi for helping me with themes, bootanimations, and logos in the future:)
    Team Envy for being so bada** ;)
    Message me if I forgot you :)
    I don't understand why Envy was never released.

I gotta admit Edge, for saying "constant support" was a feature of your ROM you sure are inconsistent. With or without your phone, you've been all over the map man. I appreciate the work and my phone ran fairly well with Vengeance for quite a while, but I switched to Axis and couldn't be happier. And I don't see myself switching.

I guess what I'm saying is don't promise anything you can't deliver, and consistency is sooooo important around here.

I wish you luck though man. Though I think you just have some years of wisdom yet to attain.

Well good for you. I'm glad you're enjoying Axis, and Hero is a great developer as well as my friend.

I think it's funny that you're upset because I'm not providing CONSTANT support "with or without my phone". My phone BROKE. I can't develop without anything to test on.

If you haven't noticed, development is not my number one priority. I have a life outside of XDA; I'm a full time student with a full time job, and a girlfriend and family to spend time with. People around here need to understand that this is only a HOBBY, and that myself, as well as others, get busy and go through things in life that may effect how much we can work on the ROMs.

Also, it is NOT my job to make you happy. I'm doing this because I enjoy it, and I'm sharing my efforts of improving our device with you. You have absolutely no right to complain about the consistency of my work, or the quality of it by saying that Vengeance ran "fairly well" on your phone. I'm not here to please you.

If you want to use Axis, that's fine. Go ahead, it's your choice. But there's no reason to bash my work over it. You have your opinion and you're entitled to it. However, you're not entitled to express your opinion in a way that puts another person down, especially when this person is someone that's doing you a favor by sharing his work with you. After all, I don't have to.

Sure. So far:

1. Smoothness Tweaks
    2. Enabled Camera During Call
    3. Camera Shutter Menu
    4. Increased Text Recipient Limit to 200 People
    5. Signal Enhancements
    6. 4.2 Keyboard to replace Samsung's Keyboard
    7. Re-add Calendar Widget
    8. LMT for ParanoidAndroid PIE functionality
    9. AC!D Audio Option in Aroma
    10. Adding Galaxy KOR Option to Aroma
    11. Adding Devient Kernel in Aroma
    12. Remove Verizon's Stupid a** backup
    13. Bravia Engine 2
    14. Unrestricted Native Tethering
    15. Launcher Choice in Aroma
    16. Didact's Battery Mod, Clock Mods, and Lockscreen Mods
    17. OTA Updates

That's just what is planned so far. There might be more :)
    Delta Three

I've already been hard at work on Delta Three. Don't worry though, I'm not gonna release today or tomorrow or anything :p I still gotta get the Clock and Lockscreen mods in along with Per-App DPI. I think I'm gonna hold off on this release until Wasabi finishes his theme.

Anyway, I've been running this for a couple of hours, and I put in even more speed, performance, and battery tweaks. As of right now, I have 1 hour of screen time with 3 hours on and my battery is at 73%. I've added an app from Team Kernelizers that allows you to kill mediaserver, which completely eliminates the "media" drain when you look at your battery stats. I've also added in Bravia Engine 2 for improved music, photo, and video quality, along with removing a bunch of android system files that are battery hogs and/or files that impact performance. It's a lot smoother (which is kinda hard to say because Delta Two was already super smooth lol).

I think you guys are gonna like Delta Three a lot.

-Edge
    New Beginnings

So... as you can probably tell by my signature, I'm leaving Vengeance.

I'm starting a new development team with Wasabi, we're calling it Team Envy.

The name of this ROM will change to Envy ROM when the next version is released.

Also, Rath1on, the developer of the Galaxy KOR Kernel, is joining Envy. He's gonna be working on a custom kernel for the ROM, which will be included in the next release. Expect great battery life :)

By the way, Rath's post is here. Go "thanks" it up lol :D

Expect big things in the future :)