Need Some Help Please!

Search This thread
Im having a huge issue getting TWRP 2.7.0.1 or any version of TWRP to install. I am used to flashing HTC style and now im just confused and getting frustrated- i used flashify and downloaded the zip and extracted the img, flashed and rebooted- when the phone reboots i get an error message that is like 3 lines long in either red or white text. Any help would be amazing, thanks

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Im having a huge issue getting TWRP 2.7.0.1 or any version of TWRP to install. I am used to flashing HTC style and now im just confused and getting frustrated- i used flashify and downloaded the zip and extracted the img, flashed and rebooted- when the phone reboots i get an error message that is like 3 lines long in either red or white text. Any help would be amazing, thanks

if you are on kitkat you cannot use flashify to install recovery, you need to use AutoRec

Yeah ive been doing a lot of research and I'm amazed at how many obstacles y'all have overcame- so glad that I'm apart of the community now! One more question that I havent quite found a definite answer for- now that im rooted, have TWRP 2.7.0.1 and have downloaded a rom/gapps on phone... Do I just reboot to recovery, backup/wipe, install rom and then gapps and reboot system and thats it? Or will I be soft bricked... Thanks in advance for any info :)

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Which rom to be more specific ?

Always try reading the 1st page of every thread, then look back for at least 4-5 last pages to see if there were any issues.

For non stock roms you would require to flash "aosp kk baseband" by dr87

Also watch the thread if your variant is actually supported.

New, updated roms(non stock) are also maybe updated to 4.4.2 sources and don't require the upper "aosp kk baseband" but you will learn how and why in no matter of time, cheers :)

I troll the OP/threads and Google for hours and hours before finally posting a question. Going from the Rezound to the G2 is a massive difference in procedures lol added a pic of the zip i was thinking about flashing. Thanks

Attachments

• 1402132869751.jpg
    1402132869751.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 20

Top Liked Posts