[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

jrobin

Apr 8, 2010
Is this ROM MoDoCo custom ROM? Nope it is not. Hence according to trackball alert's market page it will not work. Imagine that.

Your reply would have been at bit more clever if you weren't totally wrong about aokp supporting trackball alert. It was added in the 25 build. As for trackball alert vs light flow. I had the impression that Trackball alert isn't as hard on the battery since the framework is modified to support it. Not sure if this is true though.

BTW rebooting after installing trackball alert seems to have resolved my issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IntenseImage

Dec 8, 2010
As much as I like the pink unicorn, I would like to replace the boot animation with a modified stock animation. I renamed the bootanimation.zip file and replaced with the one I would like to use and made sure permissions were correct. Upon boot, I get nothing but a black screen. Any ideas?

_Dennis_

Is this ROM MoDoCo custom ROM? Nope it is not. Hence according to trackball alert's market page it will not work. Imagine that.

Your reply would have been at bit more clever if you weren't totally wrong about aokp supporting trackball alert. It was added in the 25 build. As for trackball alert vs light flow. I had the impression that Trackball alert isn't as hard on the battery since the framework is modified to support it. Not sure if this is true though.

BTW rebooting after installing trackball alert seems to have resolved my issue.

I was going off what trackball alert's app page said a few days ago, so sue me.

BradleyUffner

Nov 29, 2008
One thing I would like to see and I am in no way demanding this just seeing if it is possible or fairly easy to implement would be a way to make a list of programs that when loaded automatically turns off the nav bar. It would be able to be turned back on via current power menu option. Basicly if I place 'cut the rope' on the list when I open the game it hides nav bar automatically then to exit game I long press power and select 'hide nav bar'.

That would rock. Expanding that idea... The list could specify if the app forces the nav bar on or off. Anything not in the lists leaves the nav bar in it's current state.

craze96

Dec 23, 2010
everything is running smooth and quick but there seems to be something wrong with the data connection. after a reboot it is working for a few minutes and then it will not turn on unless you do a reboot. have anyone experience this?

seegs11

Jan 9, 2011
everything is running smooth and quick but there seems to be something wrong with the data connection. after a reboot it is working for a few minutes and then it will not turn on unless you do a reboot. have anyone experience this?

i'm having similiar issues like you. seems like my data won't turn on at times during the day. sometimes toggling the data and lte works, sometimes rebooting is needed.

craze96

Dec 23, 2010
mostly it happens after mobile network is not used (turning off wifi or juice defender). toggling never works for me but rebooting fix the problem for awhile lik ive said
i'm having similiar issues like you. seems like my data won't turn on at times during the day. sometimes toggling the data and lte works, sometimes rebooting is needed.

eman3316@optonline.net

Jun 23, 2007
Build 25 has been perfect here since it was released. No data issues or SOD. Running the kernel it came with. Don't use any battery saving apps either as they usually are just trouble and cause random reboots and other wonderful things.

wooddale

Nov 5, 2010
New Lisbon
Im not on this rom was gonna try it and saw comments I was having the same problem with data toggling 3g 4g. I flashed new 4.0.4 radios that was problem for me went back to 4.0.3 radios fixed problem

dmmarck

Apr 11, 2011
Im not on this rom was gonna try it and saw comments I was having the same problem with data toggling 3g 4g. I flashed new 4.0.4 radios that was problem for me went back to 4.0.3 radios fixed problem

Did you flash the 4.0.4 radios right from 4.0.3? I bet the LTE radio didn't flash. Need to go back to 4.0.2 first, then flash 4.0.4.

craze96

Dec 23, 2010
I don't know how i did it but I've fixed the problem. everything is running smooth now. the only change I made was turn the overclocking down from 1650(around this number) I am using th franco kernel n its awesome!
ditto... i use juice defender too. the data just sometimes doesnt wanna turn on.

will748

Aug 9, 2011
Berkeley
62f8ae4a-192d-7dd0.jpg
62f8ae4a-193f-d835.jpg

Hell yeah... and this us after a reboot, phones been on for 12 hours...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Top Liked Posts