[ROM][WIP][12MAR] TripNDroid OS - EggyEnergy! [1.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JONGAR1357

Nov 21, 2008
Man just flashed this rom and im sicked. It is too awesome. Thanks a lot for this bomb rom. Keep it up. No force close what so ever. everything is working flawlesly.............THANKS A LOT

mckellick

Jan 28, 2012
Allentown Pennsylvania
EggyEnergy

Eggy so far your Rom has been smooth responsive and I have no problems with FC or framework. Great Rom and I'm excitedto try your update when its ready. Thank you for being here in the Sensation world:)

ra6o74

Dec 8, 2009
Sofia
Pre building an new build now

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using xda premium

If it is possible will you be so kind to provide some more information on which build it's based, what is working and what not (if there), by the way I'm downloading it. I'm not big fan of "senseless" roms. That's why I bought a Sensation, but that one is kind of different one. I'll give a feedback...

Redshark976

Oct 14, 2008
Ok, I have cleaned the thread.

Questions:
1) Is this development or plain posting of someone elses Rom from another Forum?
2) OP can you give support regarding this Rom or is this a simple link posting?

I expect the involved parties answer by pm.
No more spamming of the thread.
Cheers

As far is I know, it is an edited of TripNraver's version, no copy paste version.

Reactions: suwei

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Cheers eggyenergy, just flashed it. Been using TripNRavers rom for a while now and these roms are by far the best non sense roms ive used. Shame people are downrating the thread :mad:
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: MrEzzzkiel

Zehlek

sig_eggy.jpg

TripNDroid+Eggy.png

Features:
Most gapps are included
TripNDroid settings
Custom lockscreen
Novo launcher and launcher 2
Bluetooth v4
CRT and Bravia Engine
Custom themed apps

Rom is based upon CyanogenMod sources, AOSP sources, AOKP sources and alot of handpicked github mods.

Information:
Feature list and included apps can change at any time, the official release is planned for summer 2012. Untill official release non of the features are guarenteed to be included in the official release. Because of the fact this will be released as a full operating system you may expect that gapps will be included in the official release.

Rom will require a full wipe untill the official release!

Credits:
CyanogenMod git
CyanogenMod gerrit
AOSP
AOKP

If i forgot you PM me.

DOWNLOAD:
http://dev-host.org/G55

MD5 Sum: 52b70bf06b8d7628c29f5eb24f996ac2

if you like the teams work, hit thanks and if you want please buy us an ice cold beer :D

Twitter: EggyEnergy

Just curious, what is the difference between your version and Trip's current released version?

eggyenergy

Jan 6, 2011
Maassluis
OnePlus 8 Pro
due lack of time today i made a little update, not to much, cleaned up the rom a bit and added some more themed apps to EggyEnergy-fy it more haha so no changelog. will try to build more today but i dont think i'm gonna make it with time, so tomorrow also come update, have more time then! but uploading now, i prefer full wipe, but you can try with only cache and dalvik.

Zehlek

due lack of time today i made a little update, not to much, cleaned up the rom a bit and added some more themed apps to EggyEnergy-fy it more haha so no changelog. will try to build more today but i dont think i'm gonna make it with time, so tomorrow also come update, have more time then! but uploading now, i prefer full wipe, but you can try with only cache and dalvik.

Anyway you can upload to mediafire? I'm at work and dev-host is blocked :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    semctriplogo.jpg

TripNDroid+Eggy.png

Features:
    Most gapps are included
    TripNDroid settings
    Custom lockscreen
    Apex Launcher
    Bluetooth v4
    CRT and Bravia Engine
    Custom themed apps

Rom is based upon CyanogenMod sources, AOSP sources, AOKP sources and alot of handpicked github mods.

Information:
    Feature list and included apps can change at any time, the official release is planned for summer 2012. Untill official release non of the features are guarenteed to be included in the official release. Because of the fact this will be released as a full operating system you may expect that gapps will be included in the official release.

Rom will require a full wipe untill the official release!

Credits:
    CyanogenMod git
    CyanogenMod gerrit
    AOSP
    AOKP
    hello00

If i forgot you PM me.

DOWNLOAD:
    Removed

MD5 Sum:
    17c96a2012322619a7f25e50b93b44f0

if you like the teams work, hit thanks and if you want please buy us an ice cold beer :D

Twitter: EggyEnergy
    Changelog 11-3-2012: 1.2
    Changed to Apex launcher
    Fixed no wifi selection in setup
    Fixed Fc in setup beginning
    Added Themed Camera
    Added Themed MMS
    Added Themed Voice
    Added Themed Youtube
    Added Themed Gmail
    Changed Music with themed widget
    Added ICS Clock
    Added Some .apk i forgot in 1.1
    Changed updater script a bit

Changelog 12-3-2012
    Full hardware video decoder (1080P accelerated)
    Modified V8
    Modified webkit acceleration for msm8x60 chipsets
    Bluetooth fixed partly
    Upgraded performance (~7000 Antutu)
    Fixed camera fc
    New kernel provides OC to 1536 MHz
    Added Nova Launcher again, maybe fixes for some people some strange glitches.
    Ok, I have cleaned the thread.

Questions:
    1) Is this development or plain posting of someone elses Rom from another Forum?
    2) OP can you give support regarding this Rom or is this a simple link posting?

I expect the involved parties answer by pm.
    No more spamming of the thread.
    Cheers
    New build up! Dont forget to hit thanks! And remember, i do this for fun and for you guys, happy flashing, all for community!

Build up!