[Q] Theming Issues

Search This thread

j7jman

Oct 28, 2007
Its beena while since ive been on here and need just a little help. I'm Trying to run the EL30 SleeperROM and want to change the theme to the EL30 Rebirth v1.1 or 1.2 theme. here's the link:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1575303

I tried and it just froze up I know i screwed something up, haha.. but just need a little nudge in the right direction because i want this theme. What rom is compatible with this theme? thanks.

Last edited:

travmofosho

Feb 22, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Sleeper rom is odexed so a theme won't work on it. You can use pretty much any other rom as long as its deodexed then flash the theme. I recommend EL30 Clean GB

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Reactions: j7jman

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Its beena while since ive been on here and need just a little help. I'm Trying to run the EL30 SleeperROM and want to change the theme to the EL30 Rebirth v1.1 or 1.2 theme. here's the link:

I tried and it just froze up I know i screwed something up, haha.. but just need a little nudge in the right direction because i want this theme. What rom is compatible with this theme? thanks.

If you are dead set on sleeper rom I believe he has a deodexed version available also.. ask in that thread someone will point you to it... if he doesn't have a deodexed version you can deodex it yourself, there are great guides, just google it... if your not set on keeping sleeper rom just flash any other el30 rom and then flash the theme

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: j7jman

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
If you are dead set on sleeper rom I believe he has a deodexed version available also.. ask in that thread someone will point you to it... if he doesn't have a deodexed version you can deodex it yourself, there are great guides, just google it... if your not set on keeping sleeper rom just flash any other el30 rom and then flash the theme

Yes he does. It is a few pages after the 2.04 release.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Reactions: flastnoles11

j7jman

Oct 28, 2007
thank you

Sleeper rom is odexed so a theme won't work on it. You can use pretty much any other rom as long as its deodexed then flash the theme. I recommend EL30 Clean GB

I had a feeling it was because I needed a deodexed version of a rom .. but i wanted to 100% before i started blaming it on my almost 2year old epic haha. I appreciate the help guys thanks :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes he does. It is a few pages after the 2.04 release.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium