Formatted android system, boot, user data, cache, sd card. Can't boot

Search This thread

D0M1N13

Mar 10, 2013
Wrocław
Hi Forum

I need help with a huge problem. I formatted my android system, boot, user data, cache, etc. Now I get a white HTC screen and stuck on it. It won't go any further. I have a rooted phone, with CW Recovery and I can use fastboot. I cannot load anything into my sd card because on my pc it won't even appear the storage for my android. :( I can't put anything on the sd card :( I formatted that too ! :( Pls help !
Is there a way to do this by fastboot ? Or any other way ? Any help will be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

iuliu

Oct 22, 2007
Deva
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi Forum

I need help with a huge problem. I formatted my android system, boot, user data, cache, etc. Now I get a white HTC screen and stuck on it. It won't go any further. I have a rooted phone, with CW Recovery and I can use fastboot. I cannot load anything into my sd card because on my pc it won't even appear the storage for my android. :( I can't put anything on the sd card :( I formatted that too ! :( Pls help !
Is there a way to do this by fastboot ? Or any other way ? Any help will be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

mount sdcard from recovery or use cardreader

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
What type of HTC do you have? Youay be able to this easily in fastboot
Also does your device have a removable SD?
Also does your recovery have adb sideload?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

D0M1N13

Mar 10, 2013
Wrocław
What type of HTC do you have? Youay be able to this easily in fastboot
Also does your device have a removable SD?
Also does your recovery have adb sideload?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have a HTC Sensation.
I have a removable SD
My Clockwork Recovery doesn't have adb sideload. By sideload you mean the clockwork recovery in my phone ? Or in the command line of the PC ?

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
I have a HTC Sensation.
I have a removable SD
My Clockwork Recovery doesn't have adb sideload. By sideload you mean the clockwork recovery in my phone ? Or in the command line of the PC ?

Download a ROM, put it in your SD-Card, mount it and flash it through recovery.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA :(

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
sideload is a mode within some recoveries that lets you easily flash roms/mods/etc without having it on your phone, you could look for another recovery for your phone and use that but first try to reformat sd in recovery again.
i assume you dont have a sdcard reader that you can place a rom on your card or you would have done so, but you can use adb
open a terminal in the location of the ROM you want (cd to it if you need)
adb push nameofROM.zip /sdcard
then also push gapps or whatever else you need
then flash from recovery

if the above wont work there are more ways