[ROM][TMO][ODEXED/DEODEXED][4.4.2][HTC 1.57 OTA] Stock+ 5/20/2014

Search This thread

xtacydima

May 10, 2010
Is there a way to run the patch to add Extreme power savings mode from 4.4.2 updates?

Awesome job on the ROM, although I wish you had removed even more bloatware and Social Media content, for those whom want them should just grab from the market.

Thx for the hard work and effort!!!!

theob_gyn88

Nov 5, 2013
Fairchild AFB, WA
Wondering, if this would be a good fix for me. I tried to remove all of the TMobile "IQ Carrier" files, courtesy of "SmiLey497". These are the files:
/system/app
QXDM2SD.apk
QXDM2SD.odex
HtcResetNotify.apk
HtcResetNotify.odex
Htcloglevel.apk
Htcloglevel.odex
Smith.apk
Smith.odex
Udove.apk
Udove.odex

/system/priv-app
IQ-tmobile-release-signed.apk ?????
IQ-tmobile-release-signed.odex ?????
IQToggle.signed.apk
IQToggle.signed.odex
MyBreeze.apk
MyBreeze.odex

/system/lib
system/lib/libiq_service_tmobile_2.2.so

/data/data
com.carrieriq.tmobile
com.carrieriq.tmobile.IQToggle

I used Solid Explorer to delete them. The two files above with the question marks, were slightly different. They were represented as "IQ-tmobile-release-unsigned.signed.apk" and "IQ-tmobile-release-unsigned.signed.odex ", on my device. I decided to continue. As a result, everything on the device works normal, as before. But, now a banner pops up "Unfortunately, System Manager Application has stopped." And it won't let me do anything!! I spoke to HTC dev, a techie helped my and found an RUU (4.4.3). But I'm running the same software information that's on your device. Except, my kernel version is:

3.4.0-g278eae8
root@abm007 #1
SMP PREEMPT

I'm already S-OFF, through Firewater. Could I run your ROM to return to Stock, unlock my bootloader, reestablish root?

Top Liked Posts