Hey guys maybe a dumb ?

Search This thread

Topgamer

Oct 2, 2010
I no internet speed mainley depends on location/isp but what rom if any would help provide the fastest possible speeds for internet? Im curently on cwm 3 and viper rom

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

running_the_dream

Jan 10, 2011
Dub C
Yeah I don't think there is any way to boost the speed of your internet connection beyond it's stock configuration via a rom (as in, you can not go from downloading 1mb/sec to 5mb/sec). But, you may be able to boost the speed at which web pages are loaded by overclocking the cpu or reducing the amount of crap loaded onto the phone's disk drive.

musclehead84

Nov 3, 2010
Falling Waters, WV
I read where some people were having problems with slow Internet speeds and it was because of some Ad routine that is slowing the Internet. Try downloading Adfree from the market and it might help you. This problem I'm talking about was discovered by reading catlogs.

Topgamer

Oct 2, 2010
I read where some people were having problems with slow Internet speeds and it was because of some Ad routine that is slowing the Internet. Try downloading Adfree from the market and it might help you. This problem I'm talking about was discovered by reading catlogs.

Thx for all the responses and ill give the add free thing a try to ty
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App