[APP 2.2+] [ Tool ] Who is Tracking - which app tracking you

Search This thread

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
I request all the XDA member, please post review here.. I would like to improve my application..

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg

5.jpg 6.jpg

App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mpsecurity&hl=en

UI Design by XDA member, pooley : http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2810780

'Who is Tracking '​

The application will detect any malicious APPS or BLOATWARE trying to track your location and user information (Bluetooth, WiFi, Bank Accounts, Messages, GPS, Social Networks information, 2G & 3G, etc.).

Application - Features :

'Who is Tracking' will detect any malicious apps or bloatware trying to track your location using GPS, or tracking user data from incoming / outgoing call lists, messages, Wi-Fi network information, 2G/3G data, Gmail, Facebook and similar apps. (Few features works only paid). Using this applicaiton you can find-out any one HACKING or TRACKING your phone.

WiFi, GPS,2G,3G,4G,GPS,NFC & SERVER TRACKER: After running the detection test, you will receive a real time sound alert if any traces of tracking is found. In-case anyone is trying to track you, the sound will come automatically (Real time sound works only paid).

App Server Tracker : Track apps server location (Which country server the app is using) Gmail Server location, FB, Twitter, etc...

Sus App list : List Danger apps

App Permission Blocker - Block certain application permission..
Sound Alert : After running the detection test, you will receive a real time sound alert if any traces of tracking is found. In-case anyone is trying to track you, the sound will come automatically (Real time sound works only paid).

System Information : Know about your device system information (Processor, CPU Core , SD card, Memory).

Android OS : Manufacture info, Model No, Product Release, Version, Device Info, Open GL, Kernel info, etc.

App Permission : List of permission required by the apps.

User Installed App : List of applications installed by user.

System App : List of System apps.

'Who is Tracking 'provides a list of all apps which are accessing GPS, Wi-Fi, 2G/3G, Gmail and other apps, and also the reason why the apps need this info (Few features works only paid).

Allow Mock Allocation : Enable this feature to send mock GPS data if any app is trying to access GPS info for longer duration or multiple times.

[ Example : Yelp has permissions to access GPS data to triangulate on your current location to provide you with restaurants around you. But it accesses the data only once on initialization, but malicious tracking apps will keep accessing the GPS data to track your movements and location at all times in the background. ]

Select - Delete History : Deletes complete history information from your device (Few features works only on paid version).

Why 'Who is Tracking ' was created

There are communities in hacker forums and blogs whereby they push to develop and publish apps which can track your data and retrieve the extracted information (Ex. your contact information, email IDs, phone numbers, saved bank account details or any other important information).
Android, to a certain extent, can restrict such apps from being published in PlayStoreTM , but hackers bypass these by using techniques like reflection, API mirroring, etc.

Even though all the custom ROM developers take immense care in providing ultimate user data protection, still hackers copy the OS, modify the APIs to provide access to personal data and hidden / internal APIs. By this, they will be able to monitor, record and access the data created by you while sharing with various apps on your Android device.

We used a couple new features of ANDROID to stop hackers to track the information.

http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid
http://source.android.com/compatibility/
http://efytimes.com/e1/fullnews.asp?...date=6/10/2013
http://securitywatch.pcmag.com/mobil...ld-for-android
http://www.electronicsweekly.com/eye...droid-2013-03/

Any issue, feel free mail me.. we will release paid version very soon with complete features..

Please Don't forget to hit THANKS BUTTON.

Last edited:

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
Ya. Lots of effort is given to prepare such an useful app. We request all XDA users to review it so that we can improve the app.

Reactions: gregsarg

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
Video help needed

Dear Friends,

We are looking for some one to help us in making a Video for Who is tracking application.

Be truth, now we confused what application to develop, the time while developing we thought there will be good crowed but till now.. not much... we put lot of effort to this kind of trick app..

Not even comments in XDA.. Sorry guys.. you people made me to feel sad.

vandy87

Jun 6, 2012
india
good

Dear Friends,

We are looking for some one to help us in making a Video for Who is tracking application.

Be truth, now we confused what application to develop, the time while developing we thought there will be good crowed but till now.. not much... we put lot of effort to this kind of trick app..

Not even comments in XDA.. Sorry guys.. you people made me to feel sad.

Mate, the application is very cool with lot of information, I suggest XDA should post on there front page....

Any clue when you guys releasing the paid version..?

Reactions: gregsarg

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
Thanks

Mate, the application is very cool with lot of information, I suggest XDA should post on there front page....

Any clue when you guys releasing the paid version..?

We are trying to integrate the Hacker sound in paid app, hope we will finish before this week end..

Thanks for the support.. looking forward to receive your feedback in play store too.. after installing the app.

Reactions: vandy87 and the_geb

venkatp

Nov 27, 2011
Fairfax
technocreed.com
Cool app. Appreciate the idea of tracking the trackers!

Don't lose hope. Good apps will surely get their recognition.

I suggest you improve the UI as people today are very particular about it.
1.On the main page, where each option is given, rather than just having them colored in blue, keep them like buttons which gives a click effect when clicked. You can atleast add a onClick color.
2. Make sure the app name is displayed clearly. Highlight it everywhere.
3. Have a title in result page where tracking apps are displayed. Now it's plain with text on white page from top to bottom.
4. Have a good logo. It'll make a lot of difference, trust me.
5. If you don't mind add an option to exit the app.

Improve the UI, that'll make huge difference. Wont take much time too.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Just trying to help you. Please dont take negative my feedback. Implement them if you feel it's fine. Just sharing my opinion :)
Few more suggestions:
Change the title of thread to - Who is tracking - Find out who's trying to hack your phone!

and after installing the app name is being shown as PackagePoc. It'll be good if that is also renamed with app name.

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
UI

Cool app. Appreciate the idea of tracking the trackers!

Don't lose hope. Good apps will surely get their recognition.

I suggest you improve the UI as people today are very particular about it.
1.On the main page, where each option is given, rather than just having them colored in blue, keep them like buttons which gives a click effect when clicked. You can atleast add a onClick color.
2. Make sure the app name is displayed clearly. Highlight it everywhere.
3. Have a title in result page where tracking apps are displayed. Now it's plain with text on white page from top to bottom.
4. Have a good logo. It'll make a lot of difference, trust me.
5. If you don't mind add an option to exit the app.

Improve the UI, that'll make huge difference. Wont take much time too.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Just trying to help you. Please dont take negative my feedback. Implement them if you feel it's fine. Just sharing my opinion :)
Few more suggestions:
Change the title of thread to - Who is tracking - Find out who's trying to hack your phone!

and after installing the app name is being shown as PackagePoc. It'll be good if that is also renamed with app name.

Our Aim to get very easy UI where any people can understand.. .. As you suggested we changed the app icon.. hope its looking better then last one..

The app name seems little big.. I will try if possible change after had a decision with my team.

Really don't know how to change the thread title.. please guide me the same..

Package name we are working for the same, it will be resolved in next version..

We are working on for result page too.. soon it will be very user interactive..

Please hit Thanks if you like my review.. you can contact me appzinventors@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I request all the XDA member, please post review here.. I would like to improve my application..

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg

5.jpg 6.jpg

App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mpsecurity&hl=en

UI Design by XDA member, pooley : http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2810780

'Who is Tracking '​

The application will detect any malicious APPS or BLOATWARE trying to track your location and user information (Bluetooth, WiFi, Bank Accounts, Messages, GPS, Social Networks information, 2G & 3G, etc.).

Application - Features :

'Who is Tracking' will detect any malicious apps or bloatware trying to track your location using GPS, or tracking user data from incoming / outgoing call lists, messages, Wi-Fi network information, 2G/3G data, Gmail, Facebook and similar apps. (Few features works only paid). Using this applicaiton you can find-out any one HACKING or TRACKING your phone.

WiFi, GPS,2G,3G,4G,GPS,NFC & SERVER TRACKER: After running the detection test, you will receive a real time sound alert if any traces of tracking is found. In-case anyone is trying to track you, the sound will come automatically (Real time sound works only paid).

App Server Tracker : Track apps server location (Which country server the app is using) Gmail Server location, FB, Twitter, etc...

Sus App list : List Danger apps

App Permission Blocker - Block certain application permission..
    Sound Alert : After running the detection test, you will receive a real time sound alert if any traces of tracking is found. In-case anyone is trying to track you, the sound will come automatically (Real time sound works only paid).

System Information : Know about your device system information (Processor, CPU Core , SD card, Memory).

Android OS : Manufacture info, Model No, Product Release, Version, Device Info, Open GL, Kernel info, etc.

App Permission : List of permission required by the apps.

User Installed App : List of applications installed by user.

System App : List of System apps.

'Who is Tracking 'provides a list of all apps which are accessing GPS, Wi-Fi, 2G/3G, Gmail and other apps, and also the reason why the apps need this info (Few features works only paid).

Allow Mock Allocation : Enable this feature to send mock GPS data if any app is trying to access GPS info for longer duration or multiple times.

[ Example : Yelp has permissions to access GPS data to triangulate on your current location to provide you with restaurants around you. But it accesses the data only once on initialization, but malicious tracking apps will keep accessing the GPS data to track your movements and location at all times in the background. ]

Select - Delete History : Deletes complete history information from your device (Few features works only on paid version).

Why 'Who is Tracking ' was created

There are communities in hacker forums and blogs whereby they push to develop and publish apps which can track your data and retrieve the extracted information (Ex. your contact information, email IDs, phone numbers, saved bank account details or any other important information).
    Android, to a certain extent, can restrict such apps from being published in PlayStoreTM , but hackers bypass these by using techniques like reflection, API mirroring, etc.

Even though all the custom ROM developers take immense care in providing ultimate user data protection, still hackers copy the OS, modify the APIs to provide access to personal data and hidden / internal APIs. By this, they will be able to monitor, record and access the data created by you while sharing with various apps on your Android device.

We used a couple new features of ANDROID to stop hackers to track the information.

http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid
    http://source.android.com/compatibility/
    http://efytimes.com/e1/fullnews.asp?...date=6/10/2013
    http://securitywatch.pcmag.com/mobil...ld-for-android
    http://www.electronicsweekly.com/eye...droid-2013-03/

Any issue, feel free mail me.. we will release paid version very soon with complete features..

Please Don't forget to hit THANKS BUTTON.
    App is ready

Glad you're feeling better and looking forward to the improvements update.

Sent from that FBI van parked down the street.

Dear All,

The app is ready now.. we are double checking the content issue, etc.. it will be live very soon..

Expecting we will post in 2hrs..

Jacksparao
    done 90%

Thanks.. making my self comfort.. hope will finish it by today..

I done around 90% work very few is pending.. for sure. the app will release on tomorrow night 7PM in IST time
    Result

Guys we updated the application please have a look, share your feedback..
    Video need

Dear Guys,

Can any one help me to explain my app & take video. I would like to add video in playsotre. looking for some one to help me out in the same..