Anyone else having this shaking issue with the screen? Happens with finger, not spen

Search This thread

chendu

Feb 13, 2014
Whenever there's a webpage or app where I can scroll, if I start to move my finger up (or down) and then stop, the screen starts to shake. It gets really annoying after a while.

When I use the s pen, this does not happen. Everything is nice, smooth, and just great.

But when I use finger, I get the shaking.

Anyone else experienced this? It only shakes like 2-3mm up and down but it gets annoying..

I've never had such issues on any of my other devices: LG G2, Droid Razr, and iPad (my mom's)

haterbait

Oct 18, 2013
Yup this is an issue with plenty of people. I'm sending mine in for repair in a day or 2 for this problem. If they can't fix it, I don't want it back. Supposedly there are those who don't have this shaking crap, so maybe if they just replace the tablet with a normal one, I'll be happy. That's another thread on here with more info and more people experiencing this. Multi touch problems, basically. Who knows. I'm planning on updating the status of my note over there once I hear back from the repair center.

reubenskelly1992

Nov 24, 2013
It's a software problem, Al, out everyone with this tablet has this problem

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

foo

Feb 2, 2005
Bavaria
I never noticed this, because usually I put my finger off the screen after scrolling. But you're right, I tried it by scrolling then stop and keeping the finger in position. The screen starts to shake or more like to vibrate up and down.
But to be honest, I don't care, as I won't experience this in my normal usage.

reubenskelly1992

Nov 24, 2013
I never noticed this, because usually I put my finger off the screen after scrolling. But you're right, I tried it by scrolling then stop and keeping the finger in position. The screen starts to shake or more like to vibrate up and down.
But to be honest, I don't care, as I won't experience this in my normal usage.

Exactly what I think. I never sit playing on my tab holding my finger on it

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app