[GAME][1.6+] FingerCar FREE

Search This thread
Apr 28, 2011
Parma
Hi all! I've just published a first release of this game.
I'd like to get feedbacks, suggestions and maybe a little help to improve graphic quality :D
I know that the quality of images is really poor, but I hope you like the idea of the game and I hope you can have fun with it!
The gameplay is really simple, your Finger is a car, try to stay inside the track and never pull up the finger from the screen!
The game is free, it only has small ads in the menu screen (never during the game!), please consider clicking on it to support the project!
More tracks coming soon if you like the game!
Here some links:

https://market.android.com/details?id=it.devada.fingercar&feature=search_result

chart

Attachments

• screenshot_21.png
    screenshot_21.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 464
  • screenshot_22.png
    screenshot_22.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 377

AdamOutler

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2011
Miami, Fl̨̞̲̟̦̀̈̃͛҃҅͟orida
Adds cover critical buttons on game

Screen does not respond to movement as expected. Like, when I move down the track it should speed up faster and when I go up it should go up.

Its very hard and starting a new game sucks.

Apr 28, 2011
Parma
Adds cover critical buttons on game
I know, I'm fixing this, it happens in some screens.

Screen does not respond to movement as expected. Like, when I move down the track it should speed up faster and when I go up it should go up.
Buying tires in the shop makes it respond better to movements. But maybe you're right, it's too hard at the beginning. I could change starting attributes to make it more easy at the beginning. BTW try to choose "Big Toe", it is more easy to drive.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm working on bugfixes and new tracks

AdamOutler

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2011
Miami, Fl̨̞̲̟̦̀̈̃͛҃҅͟orida
I know, I'm fixing this, it happens in some screens.

Buying tires in the shop makes it respond better to movements. But maybe you're right, it's too hard at the beginning. I could change starting attributes to make it more easy at the beginning. BTW try to choose "Big Toe", it is more easy to drive.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm working on bugfixes and new tracks

Maybe a intro mode where you start learning in a pro car and then you start your own career?

Apr 28, 2011
Parma
New release in the market!
-Small bugfixes;
-Speed and Tires values has been balanced a lot;
-Added 2 new tracks.

With the new balanced values it should be more easy at the beginning of the game. Give me feedbacks please!

In the next releases:
-Achievements for best time of the world and best lap of the world using internet connection;
-More tracks.

Reactions: deanokidd95

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all! I've just published a first release of this game.
    I'd like to get feedbacks, suggestions and maybe a little help to improve graphic quality :D
    I know that the quality of images is really poor, but I hope you like the idea of the game and I hope you can have fun with it!
    The gameplay is really simple, your Finger is a car, try to stay inside the track and never pull up the finger from the screen!
    The game is free, it only has small ads in the menu screen (never during the game!), please consider clicking on it to support the project!
    More tracks coming soon if you like the game!
    Here some links:

https://market.android.com/details?id=it.devada.fingercar&feature=search_result

chart
    New release in the market!
    -Small bugfixes;
    -Speed and Tires values has been balanced a lot;
    -Added 2 new tracks.

With the new balanced values it should be more easy at the beginning of the game. Give me feedbacks please!

In the next releases:
    -Achievements for best time of the world and best lap of the world using internet connection;
    -More tracks.