[ROM MIUI][ Jelly Bean ][24 Feb]╠█╣MIUI-INDIA 3.2.22╠█╣✰| Kitchen.Faster.Smoother |✰

Search This thread

nickporwal

May 6, 2010
How comparable is this rom with the stock rom in regards to battery life? I have the SGS3 since a few days comming from a SGS1, and I always had MIUI running on it with quite bad battery life. Now I find the battery life on the SGS3 such a big relief but I miss MIUI!

In my opinion, battery life is comparable if nt much less than stock. Gv it a try. U wnt be disappointed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Denizzje

xdafann

Apr 4, 2011
Rabat
Add to that its really speedy, you won't regret it: )

Hamodi

Apr 25, 2011
Hey guys .. I want to know does the galaxy s3 stock camera works on miui rom??
Or if you chose miui the you lost the stock camera and no way to port it for miui !!

Sent from my X10i using XDA

Denizzje

Jul 29, 2010

jwchips

Apr 16, 2007
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
broken links on theme page

Hi rohit,

Just a polite pointer that your links on the S3 MIUI Themes download page are broken. They almost all have a target of http:// http//xdaforums.com/show....php?t=xxxxx

You will need to delete the '%20http//' and replace the '...' part with 'thread' so it becomes 'showthread.php?t=xxxxx'

The links affected are numbered 2 to 6. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

gh.rohit

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011
Mumbai
www.rgui.net
Hi rohit,

Just a polite pointer that your links on the S3 MIUI Themes download page are broken. They almost all have a target of I've made the broken parts bold.

You will need to delete the first bold segment and replace the second part with 'thread' so it becomes 'showthread.php?t=xxxxx'

The links affected are numbered 2 to 6. Hope this helps :)

Ok i will fix them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

snowwhite007

Jan 17, 2011
Scotland
Zakro are u coming from v4 if so clear dalvik and cache should sort your problem I'm using titanium also

Reactions: BoneMo

cryogenist

Sep 15, 2010
+1... have you tried the stock kernel?

I using the official MIUI for now.. Until I can use custom kernel without the black bar problem..

but the black bar doesnt affect the photo once its taken so its no biggie.just open/close then open the camera app then it goes away...

We know of that temp solution. But is kinda of irritating that you have to on the camera app two times everytime I want to take a photo.

Sometimes doing that, will cause us to miss the particular moment to take a quick shot. If you understand what I meant.

KashMiester

Apr 13, 2011
I using the official MIUI for now.. Until I can use custom kernel without the black bar problem..

We know of that temp solution. But is kinda of irritating that you have to on the camera app two times everytime I want to take a photo.

Sometimes doing that, will cause us to miss the particular moment to take a quick shot. If you understand what I meant.

Take the camera shot anyway. The black bar doesn't affect the picture at all.

ansonchan

Oct 21, 2011
hi OP,did u try contact with the kernel dev for the camera black bar issue?

and can anyone provide official kernel for the latest rom?

Top Liked Posts