[Q] Lumia 925

Search This thread

DilanChd

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2012
Paris
what is product code? where can i find it on my phone? thanks..
The Product Code is composed in the form 059xxxx (where xxxx is usually an alphanumeric combination). He is, in general, written physically or in/on the drawer de SIM card, or on/in the de the MicroSD card.

eljeiwai

Aug 23, 2012
Lumia 925

The Product Code is composed in the form 059xxxx (where xxxx is usually an alphanumeric combination). He is, in general, written physically or in/on the drawer de SIM card, or on/in the de the MicroSD card.

My product code is 059S539, i got it from the nokia software recovery tool and it says: "software pakage is not available for this Phone".
Thanks..

DilanChd

Jun 12, 2012
Paris
My product code is 059S539, i got it from the nokia software recovery tool and it says: "software pakage is not available for this Phone".
Thanks..
Yes it is normal that the software said that, because the Product Code does not exist on the Nokia servers because you have a nokia development/engineering. And such as your nokia is a engineering/development phone (even the firmware is not available on the Nokia servers), you can not flash.
See http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609/how-connect-lumia-820-under-winxp-1745996/

This is developement phone. You cannot flash this with regular non development firmware.
Return to Customer.

Reactions: eljeiwai

eljeiwai

Aug 23, 2012
Lumia 925

So, about this matter, there is no way on i can get an update even for the Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview update?

eljeiwai

Aug 23, 2012
Lumia 925

yup, i already tried the preview update, still not working because it will pass through the phone update and it has an error message of (80070002). I also done resetting my phone.

DilanChd

Jun 12, 2012
Paris
Last edited:
Reactions: eljeiwai

Top Liked Posts