Cannot Mount E:\Data

Search This thread

dman918

Jun 13, 2007
Crystal Lake
Hello all,

I'm having some issues here with my TF300T. I am running the most recent firmware, and TWRP 2.7.0.1 and cannot load any ROMs as I keep getting errors on mounting E:\data. I have tried downloading Omni and CROMBI but it just hangs at the bootscreen. I tried to get fastboot going to reload my bootloader, but I cannot get it to recognize the drivers anymore (I tried both my windows 7 laptop and windows 8 desktop). I've tried multiple reinstallations of TWRP and that hasn't done anything either. Please help as I need to get the tablet back up and running (whether stock or a 3rd party ROM).

Thank you so much for your help and advice in advance. Please let me know if I can supply any additional information.

Mike

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Hello all,

I'm having some issues here with my TF300T. I am running the most recent firmware, and TWRP 2.7.0.1 and cannot load any ROMs as I keep getting errors on mounting E:\data. I have tried downloading Omni and CROMBI but it just hangs at the bootscreen. I tried to get fastboot going to reload my bootloader, but I cannot get it to recognize the drivers anymore (I tried both my windows 7 laptop and windows 8 desktop). I've tried multiple reinstallations of TWRP and that hasn't done anything either. Please help as I need to get the tablet back up and running (whether stock or a 3rd party ROM).

Thank you so much for your help and advice in advance. Please let me know if I can supply any additional information.

Mike

Does you PC see it in adb when you are booted into twrp ?

Thx Josh

Reactions: dman918

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

Mike

Does you PC see it in adb when you are booted into twrp ?

Thx Josh
    I get the message that it cannot recognize the USB device.

Did you try a diff usb port ?

Thx Josh