[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

Search This thread

Laurentius26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2005
Beta 4

Beta 3 TL I removed due problems with the dialer.

Currently fixing the dialer and implementing the new D3D Class Action drivers.

Beta 4 will be here soon!

Sorry for inconvenience :eek:

Grtz,

Leo

iceman4357

Jun 17, 2006
St.Louis
Beta 3 TL I removed due problems with the dialer.

Currently fixing the dialer and implementing the new D3D Class Action drivers.

Beta 4 will be here soon!

Sorry for inconvenience :eek:

Grtz,

Leo

i love your passion. I unfortunately dont have a USB cable at work here to sync it. I tried going on HTC Class actions site and download the cab with IE and Opera, neither will do it. Any ideas? IE actually downloads the code and Opera just sits at a blank page. I wanna try the new drivers!!!

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
BETA 4 Uploaded !!!

L26KDTLB4

- Dialer fixed
- New D3D Class Action drivers implemented (19-08-08)

Read more about the new HTC Class Action drivers here:

http://www.htcclassaction.org/driverprogress.php#update_20080819_1

Your download:

4Shared, thanks to P1Tater:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/59648680/a6bb524a/L26KDTLB4.html

4Shared, thanks to JimmyMcGee:

http://www.4shared.com/file/59646089/3b35e16f/L26KDTLB4.html

Filefront, thanks to Fulcrum1:

http://files.filefront.com/L26KDTLB4rar/;11545321;/fileinfo.html

My 4Shared:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/59623153/d7121999/L26KDTLB4.html

Password:

Roses

Enjoy,

Leo :)

If you like my work and want to give me something back for the time I'm spending on cooking rom's.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Received donations:

20-08-08:
5 euro from Dulal
10 euro from Eaglesrest
10 euro from Joshua
25 euro from Keirmccann
19-08-08:
5 euro from Darrin
10 euro from Jorge
5 euro from Ars Vitae
17-08-08:
5 euro from Skullball
50 euro from Dinis
16-08-08:
15 euro from Gester
5 euro from Phoeki
10 euro from Lieuwe
15-08-08:
5 euro from Jmep
5 euro from Omar
13-08-08:
15 euro from Torrin66
25 euro from Juw
16 euro from HHumbert
15 euro from Jeffrey
12-08-08:
15 euro from Frankbel,
10 euro from Deuzeff,
10 euro from Fauzan,
11-08-08:
10 euro from Rene,
10-08-08:
6.50 euro from Bill,
10 euro from David,

Last edited:

rwertz14

Jan 8, 2008
Rutledge, Tn.
Samsung Omnia D3D Driver

Leo, have you tried the Samsung D3D driver yet? IMO it seems to play better with the test programs from the Class Action Site. Just wondering if you tried it, and would consider implementing it.

o2xdaexec

Oct 25, 2007
york,uk
hi there ive installed the rom and all i can say to you is wow.well done on your work,one little thing thats puzzling me..when i go to messages on the today screen is always shows the last message i got how do i remove it as ive done a soft reset and its still there, even if you delete all mesages it never goes.and on start up i get the windows 6.1 green screen and a square goes from top left to bottom right 3 times then goes.

jack_b_uta

Feb 2, 2008
GPS Problems

L26KDV11 : Works like a champ. Get a GPS fix even inside the house, with my ATT tilt.

L26 KaiserDiamond : No GPS fix, does not even see a single satellite. The GPS hardware seems to be recognized but no fix.

Anyone has a similar problem?

JKO

prelaki

Feb 24, 2008
In beta 3 I have a problem with the add home plugin fix mentioned in post 2, can't get it to work, any ideas?

I copied the files, saved, exit, soft reset, but no plugins can be selected in the home tab except from those already there.

Apart from that, wow what an improvement!!, tried beta 1 a while back but flashed back to Non throttle launcher V10, tried beta three today and I was delighted!. (Now going to flash beta 4)

alvesd

Jan 31, 2008
Beta 4 CRC error

I have downloaded Beta 4 twice. Each time the WinRAR gives me an "unexpected end of Archive Error" when trying to extract.

Anyone else having this problem?

tak.japan

Oct 12, 2007
Sorry people but Beta 3 is not supported anymore.

Please flash to V4!

You can find it here (page 65 post #643):

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2541573&postcount=643

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo, just installing the v4, and when tier autoinstall pops up, it has cab for
"MP_CVSDcpl" & "PP_Akv33-Default" &"WiFicountrycode" they are all in windows folder. Should I install them? or does it automatically gets installed in customization...?

thanks

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
Nono.. that's already done in customization.

Hi Leo, just installing the v4, and when tier autoinstall pops up, it has cab for
"MP_CVSDcpl" & "PP_Akv33-Default" &"WiFicountrycode" they are all in windows folder. Should I install them? or does it automatically gets installed in customization...?

thanks

calvin42

Jul 7, 2004
Hi Laurentius,
thanks for your hard work. After flashing your V5 month ago ;) moved a short time to other roms now I am back to your roms flashed some days ago your b1 and tonight the b4!

Will try the TL again. In b1 I deactivated it and switched back to SPB Mobile Shell for daily use.

Are there some optimizations/alternatives for the contact page in TL. I am searching for something like the contact page in SPB Mobile Shell.

predo

Jan 25, 2006
Edinburgh
My RS mirror of beta4 of this rom:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/138516361/L26KDTLB4.rar

Password:
Roses

I'm trying it out just now, will post how it works!

synaptime

Mar 14, 2008
Southern Oregon
Dagnabbit!

Blast! Fileshare sites like Rapidshare, fileFront and 4share are blocked here at work! I can't imagine why? :D
I need a inconspicuous mirror to get beta4 :(
I guess that will teach me to not check for any new releases from Laurentius, The Emperor of ROM, before I leave for work...
Oh the pain.. the pain...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What everyone has to understand is there are two versions of weather and two ways to change them. If you are using flash weather you have to get your code from accuweather.com and enter it in the varis.txt file. If you are using the normal option just change your city in the ThrottleConfig menu. Make sense?

i exactly did that and still, when flash is checked it didnt work..
    mine only worked if flash weather was unchecked
    hi,
    Well i have B2 installed and cannot get darm gps to work. did not work with the original release either. have not touched any settings. pretty much did this. flash to B2 / let all the autoconfig do its thing / run quickgps / install google maps and activate gps... not seeing any satellites or locking on anything. the orange/red light blinks but nothing.. even outside. I have an att tilt and live in florida.

any suggestions for me? thank you much...

Go back to the 1st post - make sure you have the correct radio version and SPL version installed.
    Leo this rom is better than ever, after a lot of reading almost everything is working the way i like it (the rom is beautifull and quite fast as well, but getting to know TL is a lot of work).

But i keep having troubles with plugins on the TL home screen.
    The fix mentioned in post 2 (enabling plugins) finally works (I had to disable the plugins in the original HTC home display), but when i select a plugin, the standard clock disappears. (tried enabling flash clock, but then throttlelauncher hangs).

Any help or insight into why this happens?

This might actually be an xml issue.
    Blazingwolf wrote this config by my request to be able to run PDC on my device instead of the std diamond clock.
    It is very well possible that this disappearing of the diamond clock is set in the xml in favor of the PDC todayplugin.
    This might be the issue, if you actually like the diamond clock.

Maybe someone could look at the att'd xml files and see if this is fixable.