[Q] Unlock Sony Xperia Z1 Need help fast

Search This thread

smoke100

Mar 13, 2014
Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast :( but its says my bootloader unlocked YES ;) but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now :(

Last edited:

bodson66

Mar 23, 2012
Sudbury
Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast :( but its says my bootloader unlocked YES ;) but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is ********* and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now :([/QUOTED

Dude don't post your imei number. Remove that. You can usually find some guys on ebay that charge between 15-25 dollars to unlock your phone. Remember that this is illegal in certain countries so you might wanna check and make sure it legal.

Last edited:

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast :( but its says my bootloader unlocked YES ;) but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now :(

Remove the IMEI. Look at cellunlocker.net. Worked for me.

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast :( but its says my bootloader unlocked YES ;) but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is xxxx and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now :([/QUOTED

Dude don't post your imei number. Remove that. You can usually find some guys on ebay that charge between 15-25 dollars to unlock your phone. Remember that this is illegal in certain countries so you might wanna check and make sure it legal.

You should remove the IMEI in your quote as well like the guy below you did.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
and so ypu leave it there for all to see /faceplam

my bad, but not my fault. Somehow the guy above f***d up the quote script. When i quoted him it should only duplicate the new text he wrote, NOT the text he was quoting. So the number should have never been in my post to start with. Didn't realize it until I re-read my post. Thanks for pointing it out

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
why shouldnt post imei though, i dont see any harm in it except privacy reasons

Lets say someone reports a phone stolen to mess with you an gives your imei, or maybe theres some other way for them to copy it?

Not sure, all i know is that it's unique to the phone and i'd never put mine on the net.

As for your unlock, if youre referring to the sim, just dial *#*#7378423#*#* go to service info and click sim lock, if it reads all 0's then youre unlocked.

Ask your provider to unlock it if not.

If it's the bootloader then click on configuration and then check bootloader unlock status.

Noor440

Aug 3, 2013
Found a relitivily cheap option

Doesn't really attain to your problem but i had been looking all around trying to find a place to unlock for cheap. most places I looked it was $30-50 range. Go to swift unlock's website. it is the same company as fusionunlocks i believe. they don't have the xperia listed but if you email them, they will tell you it costs $15 and takes 1-12 hours. Which a way better deal than all the others. also everything was done through paypal.

Top Liked Posts