SD Gundam G Generation Mobile Next Universe

Search This thread

RezaFaliq

Dec 28, 2011
Namco Bandai has a new Gundam game for Android devices. SD Gundam G Generation Mobile Next Universe for Android brings 400 Mobile Suits and 300 characters from 17 series into one mobile phone game.

SD Gundam G Generation Mobile Next Universe for Android has an original story for fans to play through. And you can sort of play with a pal. Friends can act as support characters and back you up in battle.

You can download SD Gundam G Generation Mobile Next Universe for Android for free. The game is monetized through item sales.

https://banadroid.channel.or.jp/mkt/web/store/app_detail?app_id=2

gundamandroid1_thumb.png

gundamandroid4_thumb.png

I downloaded it last nite, u need to download the Bandai Namco Client, then make a new ID, once u download the game will be in trial version only can play the tutorial round, i paid 315 yen and the game unlocked to full version

mavster

Apr 10, 2007
Borgomanero
I love g generation Games.

I am not that skilled with Japanese, I cannot find where to register. Do you have to live in Japan in order to pay for the full game?

Thanks

RezaFaliq

Dec 28, 2011
I love g generation Games.

I am not that skilled with Japanese, I cannot find where to register. Do you have to live in Japan in order to pay for the full game?

Thanks

u got to download the Bandai.Namco client app (its like androidmarket but only for bandai namco games) ,create an ID,then u can download the game

mavster

Apr 10, 2007
Borgomanero
I actually did download the client but it does not let me create an ID, It just gives me a dialog in Japanese than quits the app.

Kujila

Jun 7, 2011
Instructions/APK's on getting the bandai store app, the game demo, and playing the game:

http://forums.thepriceislol.com/showpost.php?p=367347&postcount=1

RezaFaliq, can you explain how you purchased the full game? I want to buy it

[EDIT]

I figured it out! You click the white button with the cube that appears underneath the main menu's three green buttons

requires a credit card but still works

Last edited:

Kujila

Jun 7, 2011
I sure hope it's not monthly. $3/month for this game? Not worth it

Also I hope it doesn't auto-rebill if it is monthly, since I can't read Japanese so I don't know how to cancel it :confused: