Max Unsigned Apps Edit

Search This thread

rbrsddn

Jul 20, 2008
Could someone please help me with this edit? I've tried to put 7fffffff in the dword box, but it won't work. Do I just copy "MaxUnsignedApp"=dword:7fffffff in one box? I'd like to know the steps. TIA!:)

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
It's 1.3 Just curious how to separate the info. I tried to put 7fffffff in the bottom box, and it was incorrect. Thanks for the help. Will this edit survive the Mango upgrade, as well as the unlock?:)

OS version, not revision. :)

as in 7004, 7712, 7720, etc...

my focus is on 7712 (going to flash mango rtm right now) and i can sideload a bunch of unsigned apps..what's the limit supposed to be?

rbrsddn

Jul 20, 2008
That's the answer I was looking for! Thanks for the help!:)

PS, I had Samsung tools installed before, and got a message from microsoft telling me to uninstall it. It's now been installed for a couple of days, and I haven't gotten the message yet.

Last edited:

Rcf686

Feb 23, 2007
Tulsa, OK
That's the answer I was looking for! Thanks for the help!:)

PS, I had Samsung tools installed before, and got a message from microsoft telling me to uninstall it. It's now been installed for a couple of days, and I haven't gotten the message yet.
That usually happens when you phone gets relocked I believe. Make sure it is unlocked and you shouldnt get the message.