[Q] Bluetooth streaming issue on ICS

Search This thread

OC86

Mar 27, 2010
Los Angeles
I am having streaming issues with every single ICS stock odin release.:mad: I tried searching and can't seem to find any solution. When i connect the phone to my car the phone part of it works flawless but when i try to stream music it sounds like a CD skipping. I didn't have this problem with GB. I know that these are pre-release leaks but am I the only one having this problem? :confused:

CyberpodS2

Mar 27, 2012
NE Pennsylvania Boonies
I am having streaming issues with every single ICS stock odin release.:mad: I tried searching and can't seem to find any solution. When i connect the phone to my car the phone part of it works flawless but when i try to stream music it sounds like a CD skipping. I didn't have this problem with GB. I know that these are pre-release leaks but am I the only one having this problem? :confused:

I am running GB Blazer 4.1 and I have the same problem streaming to my Dodge Truck. I have looked around a little but your the first person I have seen describe the same problem. Hopefully someone else has a solution...

OC86

Mar 27, 2010
Los Angeles
Hopefully it's just a bug and it is fixed by the time the OTA is released. My car is a 12' IS.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA