Screen protectors

Search This thread

mrvirginia

Jun 12, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Nov 7, 2011
Invisible Shield should come out with a version for the One X shouldn't they? There's quite a lot of hype in this phone and it's a high end phone. Invisible Shield makes amazing screen protectors, but then again the One X has Gorilla Glass.

DumIam

Dec 5, 2010
Harrison, AR
I got my skinomi wet application protector in the mail today. I am afraid the dry type won't adhere as well to the curved edges.

Sent from a little blue planet, third from the sun.

DumIam

Dec 5, 2010
Harrison, AR
My skinomi. Only 8.66

Sent from a little blue planet, third from the sun.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335546349191.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335546349191.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 910
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335546500983.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335546500983.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 979

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
Does anybody know international oneX accessories work?
Looking at some extreme guardz protectors because they are 80% off i think?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

aimetti

Nov 23, 2011
Only wet app screen protector I'll use is xoskins. Hopefully they have them soon

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

expertzero1

Sep 28, 2011
So Cal, California
Seeing that the One X has gorilla glass, is it as important to get a protector as with other devices?

Yeah even though it has gorrilla glass 1 or 2, it isn't 100 % scratch resistant. Having it in your pocket with keys etc coins. Pebbles etc, having a screen protector won't change the look of the screen. For under 10 bucks why not? Unless you want a scratch

Reactions: GrandAdmiral
Yeah even though it has gorrilla glass 1 or 2, it isn't 100 % scratch resistant. Having it in your pocket with keys etc coins. Pebbles etc, having a screen protector won't change the look of the screen. For under 10 bucks why not? Unless you want a scratch

Thanks. I already ordered one, but have heard so much about the durability of gorilla glass that I had to ask.

KitF

Dec 14, 2010
Philadelphia
kit.im
Honestly, I can deal with a couple of tiny scratches a lot better than I can deal with how terrible screen protectors feel and make the display look. Anyone else feel this way?

Reactions: flucks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My skinomi skin arrived, I ordered the full body brushed aluminum one because it's only a few dollars more. Never a fan of full body skin because it's tough to make a perfect application. It's the same story here, there are too many flaws that I'll probably end up removing it.

Screen protector just applied, much less of an orange peel compared to the SGP Flex. Will wait a week for it to cure:
    2.jpg

Full body skin - The skin is made for International HOX, the pogo ports cut out are off. Had to cut open a bit more to expose the 5th dot. The corners are pretty badly applied:
    1.jpg
    Seeing that the One X has gorilla glass, is it as important to get a protector as with other devices?

Honestly, I can deal with a couple of tiny scratches a lot better than I can deal with how terrible screen protectors feel and make the display look. Anyone else feel this way?
    How many of you don't have pants with two different pockets?!

Well you see my parents were kangaroos, so it's hard to put on pants and I just have one pocket..

I tend to carry my phone, keys, pocketknife, wallet, and coins in that pocket. And since we moved to Florida, I roll around in the sand.

I've never had problems with scratching my screen, but I'm considering the Zagg for this phone... I normally flip phones every 3 months, but I have a feeling I'm going to be with my HOX longer than that.

Have any of you bought a Zagg at a best buy or radioshack that installs it for you? I've you've let them, did they do a good job?
    Last time I asked this I got a rant instead of an answer, I'd love an answer this time. :)
    Thought the screen was super tough. I stabbed my phone with a knife to test how tough the creen was. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpR306UYNBc
    Check out the video to see the outcome. not sure how it would fare with sand though