Help ! My E900 isn't recognized by Windows/Zune anymore

Search This thread

muggs_ro

Mar 7, 2011
Tried on several PC's so it's obviously a phone issue, went through all 3 Port Settings in the MFG app, no change though, i can only charge the phone and that's that, any other ideas ?

Already tried factory reset too

muggs_ro

Mar 7, 2011
No one ? I just realized that i can't even copy my music anymore lol..if only i had wireless sync setup before this happened..

davide136

Dec 9, 2011
padua
Even deploy doesnt work right? Maybe you have messed up something in registry...do you remember recent changes?

Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express

Last edited:

muggs_ro

Mar 7, 2011
I don't remember changing anything besides the usb settings, and once i think i tried to unlock it or even succeeded but this shouldn't interfere with the device afaik

I'm looking at a semi-bricked phone now

I didn't try to deploy but since the phone is not recognized anymore i don't know if there is any chance or ?

muggs_ro

Mar 7, 2011
Just an update..yesterday while i was cleaning up my desk i found the original LG cable that came with the phone...i plug it in and what do you know...the phone is recognized again...there are no words...

muggs_ro

Mar 7, 2011
I think i tried with 3 other different cables, one came from a Blakberry, one from HTC Desire and one i don't remember from

Etaduck

Sep 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
I have had both the Samsung Focus and now the LG, while I haven't had this issue with my LG, I did with the Samsung.

Same thing, tried every micro cable I had, and none of them worked, finally found the orginal cable and it worked. ... I know it's common on the Focus, but the first I've heard on the LG.

muggs_ro

Mar 7, 2011
It's very frustrating, especially since i'm a "tech" person and couldn't find any solution to this, being forced to use the original cable makes no sense even now but i hope that at least someone else who will face this will find this thread useful.