Kernel sound boost

Search This thread

scorpiolm

Feb 28, 2014
hi guys. i´m trying to put my i9305 LTE the best mp3 player that i can get. i read that are some kernels (siyha) that has audio adjustments that "boosts" the sound, but o confess im really noob with flashing kernels and im afraid something goes wrong..

currently, i run CM11 nightly, but i can also run the CM10.1.3, i don't care about the android version on the phone...and i only "know" cyanogen mods.

so, i ask, is there any rom that as built in some kernel like siyha (i read that boeffla does the "same") that i can just flash the rom and complete my golds for sound?

i searched and searched but really i do know any other rom´s by using them...maybe someone with more experience can help me..

thnks

MaHo_66

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 21, 2014
Utrecht
hi guys. i´m trying to put my i9305 LTE the best mp3 player that i can get. i read that are some kernels (siyha) that has audio adjustments that "boosts" the sound, but o confess im really noob with flashing kernels and im afraid something goes wrong..

currently, i run CM11 nightly, but i can also run the CM10.1.3, i don't care about the android version on the phone...and i only "know" cyanogen mods.

so, i ask, is there any rom that as built in some kernel like siyha (i read that boeffla does the "same") that i can just flash the rom and complete my golds for sound?

i searched and searched but really i do know any other rom´s by using them...maybe someone with more experience can help me..

thnks

there are several cm based/aosp roms like Liquidsmooth/SOKP/C-rom etc. OR sammy based rom like Amcha rom/rXTREME rom/The Galaxy Project etc.

the aosp based roms have a kernel tweaker app build inside. first flash the rom you want and set your settings and then flash a custom kernel like agni kernel with wolfson sound engine OR boeflla kernel with boeffla sound engine then with the apps they come with you can adjust audio settings

in the installation of sammy based roms with aroma installer, you can choose while installing the rom what kernel you want, again select boeffla or agni and adjust your audio settings with the apps after installation ;)

scorpiolm

Feb 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your help. I tryed amcha but I didn't like. Now I installed c-rom but it seems it has none of that kernels with sound options..and now is the question..how can I find and flash one of that kernels for this ROM and this device? Boeffla..agni..

aaz03

Nov 26, 2013
A CM11 rom would do the job and take a kernel with boeffla engine ( AGNi kernel or Boeffla kernel ) and install viper4android (google is your friend) , v4a makes sound INCREDIBLE , i'm running with it and i never enjoyed music like that
As MP3 player , take PlayerPro or DFX Player , the first one is more basic but excellent and the second has many sound optimisations like 3D sound and many many Equalizer presets

Reactions: scorpiolm

scorpiolm

Feb 28, 2014
A CM11 rom would do the job and take a kernel with boeffla engine ( AGNi kernel or Boeffla kernel ) and install viper4android (google is your friend) , v4a makes sound INCREDIBLE , i'm running with it and i never enjoyed music like that
As MP3 player , take PlayerPro or DFX Player , the first one is more basic but excellent and the second has many sound optimisations like 3D sound and many many Equalizer presets

thnks for all your helps :) after trying and trying, i managed to flash c-rom, and the agni kernel, i did not test exaustly but i think its this im looking for...a rom seemed like cyanogenmod and a sound tweak option...the only "problem" for now is i cannot update to the last version of c-rom, i will try to read all the posts on the right section to figure out whats happening...:)

aaz03

Nov 26, 2013
A CM sound-like engine? Go and get VIPER4Android , i use it and it's way better than any sound tweak
The latest C-Rom is the 7.1 so I don't think you can do updates if you're on the latest version

scorpiolm

Feb 28, 2014
A CM sound-like engine? Go and get VIPER4Android , i use it and it's way better than any sound tweak
The latest C-Rom is the 7.1 so I don't think you can do updates if you're on the latest version

Right now im using c-rom with agni kernel and v4android and i do need more. It suits my needs of listen music in the train and street with no need of carrying the big ipad for best audio :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.