[APP][1.6+] Simple Text - Create your own minimalist icons

Search This thread

redphx

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
Simple Text is an application creates minimalistic text icon for LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher...

Download: It's FREE. Go to Market, search for "Simple Text" or scan this barcode

4LM7q.png

FEATURES
- Save style
- RGB color picker
- Alpha transparency
- Background color
- Adjustable text position, alignment, size...
- Text rotation
- Cusomizable shadow effect
- Font supports:
-- Default fonts
-- External font directory: /sdcard/Simple Text/fonts

If you have a tablet, you should check this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1218260

Some screenshots:

3GbvC.png
sGVc5.png
20111213_214616.jpg
ColorfulHomescreen_original.png

Hope you guys like it :D

Last edited:

nick_1990

Apr 15, 2011
Traduzione da italiano verso inglese

Unfortunately, the writing in the icons are very small and if you try to get after not entering the icon ... sin

redphx

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
Thx created [Icons] xda Minimal Text with your software, may i congratulate you on the amount of updates that have happened started using before save template was implemented.

The poster above is saying about the spacing while writing items think the box could be slightly bigger as have to use abbreviations, could you please add stretch letter hight into program.

I'll add that feature in the next version. Thanks ;)

pentace

Oct 25, 2006
Red real mature of you to go onto other peoples posts and promote your app in their app promotion section. Also it violates the rules of the forum..

Last edited:

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley
Like it? I freaking love it! This is exactly what I have been looking for in order to finish my phone! this program is absolutely genious! You are officially The Man! Thanks very much for this program!

Mod Edit: No need to quote the whole OP
Gets VERY ANNOYING on mobile reading ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: redphx

Exalor

Apr 30, 2010
Got a general Question to the use of this App. When i replace my icons with a custim icon i always get just a little square wich i cant read. The icons dont scale to the top/bot/right/left to get a continious black background. Any Advice cause i love this app and want to use it :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Simple Text is an application creates minimalistic text icon for LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher...

Download: It's FREE. Go to Market, search for "Simple Text" or scan this barcode

4LM7q.png

FEATURES
    - Save style
    - RGB color picker
    - Alpha transparency
    - Background color
    - Adjustable text position, alignment, size...
    - Text rotation
    - Cusomizable shadow effect
    - Font supports:
    -- Default fonts
    -- External font directory: /sdcard/Simple Text/fonts

If you have a tablet, you should check this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1218260

Some screenshots:

3GbvC.png
    sGVc5.png
    20111213_214616.jpg
    ColorfulHomescreen_original.png

Hope you guys like it :D
    Thx created [Icons] xda Minimal Text with your software, may i congratulate you on the amount of updates that have happened started using before save template was implemented.

The poster above is saying about the spacing while writing items think the box could be slightly bigger as have to use abbreviations, could you please add stretch letter hight into program.
    Great app red Phoenix. Kudos!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App