[ROM][STOCK] 4.0.4 GT-N7005 IMM76D-DXLJ2 - (Deodex,ZipAlign,SuperSU)

Search This thread

kornklown69

Jan 21, 2011
Springfield, Missouri
I really really dont think its needed. I flash JB animations, man! So smooth. Smoother than all jb roms we have for our notes.

Sent from my GT-N7005 using xda app-developers app

Im a big fan of H0tw1r3's kernels and they make a difference in my opinion on battery life and further improves performance in my experience

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

crutzulee

Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Flashed this...had a bit of a heart attack moment as I thought I had lost my twrp recovery..Turns out I had just forgotten the button sequence (too used to having recovery in power button view)...once I figured it out I was able to flash Google now...

This thing flys...I am very happy...Thanks hotwire!

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles
Flashed this...had a bit of a heart attack moment as I thought I had lost my twrp recovery..Turns out I had just forgotten the button sequence (too used to having recovery in power button view)...once I figured it out I was able to flash Google now...

This thing flys...I am very happy...Thanks hotwire!

Dl quickboot from playstore

Reactions: crutzulee

b3asty

Apr 4, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
This ROM is amazing! The big plus for me is having jb without the random reboots. This appears to be a ray of something different and a touch more "normal". Battery life seems to be pretty good too. Thanks hotwire!

Last edited:

DConrad2010

Jul 18, 2010
For some reason I cannot connect to my AT&T network, i've wiped and flashed again and still no network connection.

delacrow

Apr 7, 2012
How do u flash the amss? Is there a zip for that? Can u create a flashable zip for the amss. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from the TermiNOTEr 2! ;)

This is the tmobile modem.
I replaced the amss file in the zip file with the one provided on page 2.
Try this attached zip(it contains both modem and amss) - seems to work for me.
http://db.tt/q0Bvtc1i

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What the hell is a GT-N7005?

An LTE Note released in Hong Kong and Singapore. ROM works great on the SGH-I717! Apparently it does not have NFC support, but I'm sure someone will take this release and add it later. See http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1984408 for more info.

export_01.jpg

Why do I care?

Basically turns the SGH-I717 into a stock Note as intended by Samsung (no AT&T stuff). Snappier than stock IMHO.

What did you do?

Downloaded the GT-N7005 IMM76D-DXLJ2 firmware (odin format) direct from Samsung, extracted using exodin, deodexed, zipaligned, added supersu and made into a flashable zip.

Download

http://goo.im/devs/h0tw1r3/GT-N7005/GT-N7005-IMM76D-DXLJ2.zip
    How do u flash the amss? Is there a zip for that? Can u create a flashable zip for the amss. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from the TermiNOTEr 2! ;)

This is the tmobile modem.
    I replaced the amss file in the zip file with the one provided on page 2.
    Try this attached zip(it contains both modem and amss) - seems to work for me.
    http://db.tt/q0Bvtc1i
    All, enjoy what is given here in this Thread...but lets keep the other ROMs discussions in their Threads...that's just good XDA'ing.

Thanks and Thread Cleaned.
    Exciting news! working NFC on this would make for superior rom base for TW roms! can't wait to here when this will work!:fingers-crossed:

I'll try my hardest haha. I'm very limited since my device is an I777. I made a huge breakthrough about 5 months ago, the patch ended up working wonders for about 6 different devices. It seems to be hit or miss with TW roms though, that's the downside. The success rate is higher on AOSP roms. I had no idea so many people used TW roms still, so I'm trying to adapt to make some breakthroughs with them :fingers-crossed:
    AT&T Visual Voicemail now working, after editing build.prop

build prop needs to be modified....use a custom version of this ROM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Why not extract it from another rom?

theres at least three custom roms using this base..padawan....blackstar x1....and novena

So I edited build.prop, replacing all instances of GT-N7005 with SGH-i717, then rebooted.
    Google Play Store then recognized device as compatible, and I was able to install AT&T Visual Voicemail. First time I opened it, it froze. Left the phone alone until it quit on its own, then dialed voicemail from phone dialer before opening the app again. Notification bar then showed Visual Voicemail setup, which I opened, and everything set up fine. Now I have AT&T Visual Voicemail on this ROM!

Thanks kornklown69 for pointing me in the right direction!