Iblazer

Search This thread

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
As a photography fan, I would like to see what you get with this flash so I am looking forward to your images :)

luca73n

Jan 29, 2011
Como
as soon as i get it i'll sure review.
In the meantime i send a mail to their suport cause the official beta app is incopatible with our device (hope cause the new 4.3 update) und also cause i've the qx-10 lens, asking if the iblazr app will support in the future this lens.
if the official app will support the qx-10/qx100 lens, this small gadget will be the best idea for taking good photos, anyway will be a massive upgrade even with standard Ultra camera

f2

Jan 9, 2008
Received mine today. Unfortunately the iBlazer Beta App is not compatible with the Xperia Z Ultra at the moment...

wooki

I copied the app manually to my ZU now, it's starting but not turning the iblazr on!
If you manually turn the iblazr on you can do good pictures but the light will come far from the right side (if you keep the iblazr plugged in the audio port)
We need to be patient..

wooki

App is now available and working great!
I suggest anyone who got the free diffuser bundled to use it as it will make the effect of the light coming from the right side a bit less intensive!

Got comparison pictures attached :)

Attachments

• iblazr-0106-003116.jpg
    iblazr-0106-003116.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 353
  • iblazr-0106-003140.jpg
    iblazr-0106-003140.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:

luca73n

Jan 29, 2011
Como
yes the app is working the devoloper send me now a mail.
now it start but i haven't my iblazer yet so i cannot test it
and good news for the qx-10/100 sony lens, the devoloper are working for the possibility to use iblazr with them.
so if all go in the right way we'll have the best phablet with the best camera fully working

Last edited:

DingsDaT

Jun 5, 2006
Could someone tell me, if your USB Charing Cables are short, too?

in the videos one can see a very long flexible cable, all I got is short thingy.