[Themes][MaxSense] MaxSense Custom Design Collections

Search This thread

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
News December 27th 2010

For all MaxSense Users if any are left. ;) I uploaded some Holiday Backgrounds and two new Tab Launchers. Check them out and let me know if you need any other Colors. Happy Holidays and great start into the new Year.

News December 14th 2010

Its been almost 3 Month since my last update. Anyone has some input on what MaxSense ROMs besides EnergyROM is still available? Any Cooks out there still releasing new Builds? Unfortunately it seems MaxSense will not get any updates itself for now but atleast v1.05 is available as a CAB File to be added to Standard Sense 2.5 Builds. I promise to update some of the works here before the year is over.

collage.png

Information:

Welcome to the MaxSense Custom Design Collection Thread. Your place for customizing the look of your MaxSense ROMs. If you dont know what MaxSense is please take a good look at the MaxSense Thread here. If you already have found your favorite MaxSense ROM this is the place for you to customize it to your personal taste.
  • Taskbar Designs
  • Widgets Designs ( a lot of customization options available )
    • Clock Designs ( Analog, Digital, Slide )
    • Alert Designs ( Calendar, Call History, Mail, SMS, Alert Display Panel )
    • Communication Designs ( Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode )
    • Other Designs ( Weather, Music Player, Favorite Contacts, Internet Search, Blank Panel )
  • Widget and HQ Backgrounds
  • Custom Slider Designs
  • Quicklink Icon Sets
Links to ROMs with MaxSense:

Older News:

News September 7th 2010

My newest Theme :( Its a rather permanent Theme. You might want to stick with the others Themes offered here​

News August 22th 2010

I have been busy with other things but noticed today some of the images are not loading correctly. I promise we will get them back up as soon as possible. (CDC Thread has reached over 88'000 hits)

News August 8th 2010

Great News a new Theme has been published. This time its a Buuf Theme for MaxSense courtesy of Orhtun01 and the VGA Version custom fitted by Ceesheim. Check it out below. (CDC Thread has reached over 65'000 hits)

News 27th Juli 2010

So far no News for today. One thing that has been on my mind over the past couple of days was donations. If you like our themes and use them daily you might consider a small donation. If so please donate to XDA-Developers.com for providing the playgrounds or head on over to the MaxSense Thread and donate to maxycy for the new Toy. ;) (Over 45'000 hits)

News 26th Juli 2010

Ok I finaly got done with some projects and was able to publish and change a couple things. Check out the Droid X Addon and also the Design FAQ Part 1 PDF. Also Orhtun01 has published some of his work. Enjoy and check back often for updates. (Over 40'000 hits)

News 20th Juli 2010

Eventhough there have not been too many changes the in last couple of days, we already got over 30'000 hits. Thanks for checking back often and I promise there are new things on the way. Just a reminder if you have some graphical talent feel free to publish some of your ideas. We can help you package it up if that would be a problem.​

News 16th Juli 2010

As we wait for the cooks to get v1.05 brewed up, we developed the themes a little further. I updated the Poker Theme to make it a little more appealing and Ceesheim has converted two of BiGnAdAd's themes for the VGA Resolution. All in all a good day. Oh over 20'000 visitors and almost 700 downloads of BiGnAdAd's Windows 7 Theme. Hopefully this thread is helpfully and userfriendly designed. If you find any problems at all, let me know.​

Last edited:
Reactions: carl1961

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
Rules and FAQ's - Skining guides, Links, Design FAQ

Rules:

1. Respect Forum rules and be polite. (Tastes can be different)
  2. Please report bugs to the main MaxSense thread found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=687153
  3. Post whenever possible Pictures and addons as attachments.
  4. If not possible add a little preview image that links to the full screen image. Never post Full Screen images directly in your post. They will get edited.
  5. Posts with dead links will get removed or edited after a while. Please update your post whenever changes occure.
  6. Send a PM to swiss420 in order to update the preview image in the first posts.
  7. Your work should be your own work and or crediting anyone involved correctly.
  8. Its not permitted to post anything that is known to cause problems without clear markings.
  9. In turn using any files offered here happens on your own responsibility. Be prepared to hard reset so make Backups beforehand.
  10. Complete packages should be made available in CAB formats in order for the less experienced user to apply it easely.
  11. When posting include additional information regarding which ROM's and or MaxSense versions have been tested.
  12. In order to qualify for a 90x90 Preview image in the first Posts you need to fullfill the above Rules.
  13. In order to qualify for a 400x100 Preview image in the first Posts you need to have a complete MaxSense Theme and fullfill the above Rules.
Design FAQ:

1. Graphical designs are stored in manila files. These are found in the Windows directory on your device and require a Sense restart to be loaded correctly after a change. To edit manila files you need to export the graphics first with a tool like the Manila Editor. See links below. Same tool is required to pack it as a manila file again.
  2. For more detailed instructions on MaxSense Theme Design check out the attached View attachment 366889 File.
  3. Beta Manila File List (I will publish a first Version so you attleast have something to go by but please remember there might be errors and changes. Check back for updates)
Backup & Restore
  1. For Backup instructions check here. MaxSense v1.05 and newer has a Backup Utility build in.
  2. To restore MaxSense to factory default use this "Return to Stock CAB v1.03" by courtesy of ceesheim.
Additional Links:

XDA Wiki Manila Tutorial 1 - http://xdaforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=Manila_Tutorial_1
XDA Wiki Manila Tutorial 1 - http://xdaforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=Manila_Tutorial_2

Manila Editor: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=414861
m9Editor: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=464984
JWMD Icon Changer: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=567080
QuickCab 2.0: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=400221
WinCE CAB Manager: http://www.ocpsoftware.com/products.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Zahurtex

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
Reserved

Reserved for future use....

Well the Future came and passed. Realy miss MaxSense. Would not mind a revival. lol Enjoy what we got and if you create something PM me please.

Last edited:

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
Shadow Icon Set for MaxSense Quicklinks.

First Post and Example to follow:

Preview:

Instructions: Install JWMD Icon Changer. Unpack and copy to \Program Files\JWMD Icon Changer\Themes. Start JWMD Icon Changer and load the Theme. Check for Updates to replace some of the Icons from NRGZ28 that got exported with my Icons. (Edit: Important JWMD Icon Changer has to be installed to the Device not Storage Card. I will change that soon)

Requirements: JWMD Icon Changer
Elements: Icon Set for Quicklinks
Extended Credits: www.psdgraphics.com / NRGZ28 - EnergyROMs
First Posted: June 30th 2010
Last Update: 19.5.2011
Update Details: New Shadow Icons Set for EnergyROMs
MaxSense Version: v1.0 - v1.04 Tested
ROM Version: MaxSense EnergyROM

---> Updated Set <---

Attachments

• Shadow_Icons_by_Swiss420.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,319
Last edited:

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
My Favorite MaxSense Backgrounds

Instructions: These are all 980x800 WVGA Backgrounds to get people started.

Requirements: WVGA Resolution
Elements: Background Images
Extended Credits & Sources: Usenet
First Posted: June 30th 2010
Last Update:
Update Details:
MaxSense Version: All WVGA

Attachments

• MaxSense_980x800_Wallpapers.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 3,087
  • background_preview.jpg
    background_preview.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 4,001

jeroen84

Sep 23, 2009
Rules:
Design FAQ:

1. Graphical designs are stored in manila files. These are found in the Windows directory on your device and require a Sense restart to be loaded correctly after a change. To edit manila files you need to export the graphics first with a tool like the Manila Editor. See links below. Same tool is required to pack it as a manila file again.
Additional Links:

About Manila Files: http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=AboutManilaFiles
More Manila Files info: http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Manila%20Files&version=17

Great thread! Thanks for your initiative.

Now a 'beginners' question.. I've never edited a Manila theme layout before. Are there any differences between normal Manila and MaxSense? If not, I imagine the guides/help for the Manila Editor should suffice to start learning for editing MaxSense?

Cheers,
Jeroen

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
I will get more information up as soon as possible. Among other things a list of the MaxSense manila files and their attributes etc. If you follow the instructions above you should find your way around preaty quickly. The list will eventualy help you to keep a oversight about what is what and make life easier. Still allot to get posted and corrected yet, so keep checking back.

jeroen84

Sep 23, 2009
I will get more information up as soon as possible. Among other things a list of the MaxSense manila files and their attributes etc. If you follow the instructions above you should find your way around preaty quickly. The list will eventualy help you to keep a oversight about what is what and make life easier. Still allot to get posted and corrected yet, so keep checking back.

Thanks, I will first deep into the "normal" editing of Manila files. I've got the thread bookmarked and I will definitely keep checking it. :)

BeeGee_Tokyo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2008
Paranaque
www.giesecke.tk
Analog clocks

Here are my clocks. A Rolex and a Patek Philippe are the sources.

The attached cab file will replace Clock 2 and Clock 3 of the original MaxSense.

Attachments

• ScreenShot2s.Jpeg
    ScreenShot2s.Jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 857
  • MaxSense_v102_BeeGee_Tokyo_small.jpg
    MaxSense_v102_BeeGee_Tokyo_small.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 4b919B42_manila.png
    4b919B42_manila.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 481
  • 4b7f82c1_manila.png
    4b7f82c1_manila.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
Here are my clocks.
The attached cab file will replace Clock 2 and Clock 3 of the original MaxSense.

Thanks for your contribution, made a entry under Clocks for your Post. Does that look ok for you or would you like to design your own. 90x90 Tile. If so just send it to me and I will put the border and effect on it and post it.

Would it be possible that you add the Images as attachment instead of inside the post? Or make a smaller preview image and link to the big one. Makes the Post more readable and does not overhelm visitors. Plus pages load faster.

Thanks, hopefully others will follow your example.

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
MaxSense Typ 2 Analog Clocks

Instructions: These are all Analog Clock Typ 2 designs nicely packed into a CAB for easy installation and uninstallation through "Remove Programs" Just unpack and choose the color that best fits your background image. Will add more in the future.

Installation Requirements: None
Elements: Analog Clocks Typ 2
Extended Credits & Sources: swiss420
First Posted: Juli 1st 2010
Last Update:
Update Details:
MaxSense Version: v1.01 - v1.04 Tested

Attachments

• Analog_Clock_Preview.jpg
    Analog_Clock_Preview.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,206
  • Analog_Clocks_Typ2_by_Swiss420.zip
    252.6 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:

kennae1911

Feb 8, 2008
nice thread bro, do you have any of the home screen icons laying around...I'm looking for something similar to the android, instead of the little white house, and the star icon.......maybe something like a grey or black grid?

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
MaxSense Sliders by Swiss420

Instructions: These are different Slider designs nicely packed into a CAB for easy installation and uninstallation through "Remove Programs" Just choose the Slider that best fits your taste. All Sliders are about 80% Transparent. Also included are the two Opaque Button Backgrounds. See attached Lineup. Dont forget to restart Sense or just restart your device after applying the CABs

Installation Requirements: None
Elements: Slider & Left/Right Button Backgrounds
Extended Credits & Sources: swiss420
First Posted: Juli 1st 2010
Last Update: Juli 2nd 2010
Update Details: Added Green Frog Slider (See Screenshot)
MaxSense Version: v1.01 - v1.04 Tested

Attachments

• MaxSense_Slider_Lineup.jpg
    MaxSense_Slider_Lineup.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • MaxSense_Bat_Slider.cab
    1.6 KB · Views: 120
  • MaxSense_Fire_Slider.cab
    1.4 KB · Views: 108
  • MaxSense_Home_Slider.cab
    933 bytes · Views: 115
  • MaxSense_Opaque_Slider.cab
    1.4 KB · Views: 102
  • MaxSense_Opaque_LeftandRight_Button_BG.cab
    4.3 KB · Views: 128
  • MaxSense_Green_Frog1_Slider.cab
    2 KB · Views: 122
  • MaxSense_Green_Frog1_Slider.jpg
    MaxSense_Green_Frog1_Slider.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 948
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Instructions: Download and Install the CAB on your Device. Background gets droped in /My Documents/MaxSense/Wallpaper. The Widget Backgrounds will be droped in the /My Documents/MaxSense/Windows7 folder. I will probably add the Backup & Restore File to restore the elements positioning. Until then you will have to place them yourself. Seperate CABs will be posted later. And its not complete yet. Check back often. I like this one and surely update it soon. (Screenshots include Elements from MaxSense v1.04)

Requirements: MaxSense ROM
    Elements: WVGA Wallpaper, AClock Type 2, Button BG's, Slide Clock Back, Taskbar, Widget Backgrounds, Media Player Buttons, Tab Launcher Icons, Toggle/Info Widget Skins, Shortcuts, Panel Indicator, Tab Launcher Bubble, ALL Button Color Icons
    First Posted: July 5th 2010
    Last Update:
    Update Details:
    MaxSense Version: 1.03 - 1.04 Tested
    ROM Version: BigMaxSense ROM

Individual cabs in next post

MaxSenseWindows7.png
    News December 27th 2010

For all MaxSense Users if any are left. ;) I uploaded some Holiday Backgrounds and two new Tab Launchers. Check them out and let me know if you need any other Colors. Happy Holidays and great start into the new Year.

News December 14th 2010

Its been almost 3 Month since my last update. Anyone has some input on what MaxSense ROMs besides EnergyROM is still available? Any Cooks out there still releasing new Builds? Unfortunately it seems MaxSense will not get any updates itself for now but atleast v1.05 is available as a CAB File to be added to Standard Sense 2.5 Builds. I promise to update some of the works here before the year is over.

collage.png

Information:

Welcome to the MaxSense Custom Design Collection Thread. Your place for customizing the look of your MaxSense ROMs. If you dont know what MaxSense is please take a good look at the MaxSense Thread here. If you already have found your favorite MaxSense ROM this is the place for you to customize it to your personal taste.
    • Taskbar Designs
    • Widgets Designs ( a lot of customization options available )
      • Clock Designs ( Analog, Digital, Slide )
      • Alert Designs ( Calendar, Call History, Mail, SMS, Alert Display Panel )
      • Communication Designs ( Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode )
      • Other Designs ( Weather, Music Player, Favorite Contacts, Internet Search, Blank Panel )
    • Widget and HQ Backgrounds
    • Custom Slider Designs
    • Quicklink Icon Sets
    Links to ROMs with MaxSense:

Older News:

News September 7th 2010

My newest Theme :( Its a rather permanent Theme. You might want to stick with the others Themes offered here​

News August 22th 2010

I have been busy with other things but noticed today some of the images are not loading correctly. I promise we will get them back up as soon as possible. (CDC Thread has reached over 88'000 hits)

News August 8th 2010

Great News a new Theme has been published. This time its a Buuf Theme for MaxSense courtesy of Orhtun01 and the VGA Version custom fitted by Ceesheim. Check it out below. (CDC Thread has reached over 65'000 hits)

News 27th Juli 2010

So far no News for today. One thing that has been on my mind over the past couple of days was donations. If you like our themes and use them daily you might consider a small donation. If so please donate to XDA-Developers.com for providing the playgrounds or head on over to the MaxSense Thread and donate to maxycy for the new Toy. ;) (Over 45'000 hits)

News 26th Juli 2010

Ok I finaly got done with some projects and was able to publish and change a couple things. Check out the Droid X Addon and also the Design FAQ Part 1 PDF. Also Orhtun01 has published some of his work. Enjoy and check back often for updates. (Over 40'000 hits)

News 20th Juli 2010

Eventhough there have not been too many changes the in last couple of days, we already got over 30'000 hits. Thanks for checking back often and I promise there are new things on the way. Just a reminder if you have some graphical talent feel free to publish some of your ideas. We can help you package it up if that would be a problem.​

News 16th Juli 2010

As we wait for the cooks to get v1.05 brewed up, we developed the themes a little further. I updated the Poker Theme to make it a little more appealing and Ceesheim has converted two of BiGnAdAd's themes for the VGA Resolution. All in all a good day. Oh over 20'000 visitors and almost 700 downloads of BiGnAdAd's Windows 7 Theme. Hopefully this thread is helpfully and userfriendly designed. If you find any problems at all, let me know.​
    Rules and FAQ's - Skining guides, Links, Design FAQ

Rules:

1. Respect Forum rules and be polite. (Tastes can be different)
    2. Please report bugs to the main MaxSense thread found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=687153
    3. Post whenever possible Pictures and addons as attachments.
    4. If not possible add a little preview image that links to the full screen image. Never post Full Screen images directly in your post. They will get edited.
    5. Posts with dead links will get removed or edited after a while. Please update your post whenever changes occure.
    6. Send a PM to swiss420 in order to update the preview image in the first posts.
    7. Your work should be your own work and or crediting anyone involved correctly.
    8. Its not permitted to post anything that is known to cause problems without clear markings.
    9. In turn using any files offered here happens on your own responsibility. Be prepared to hard reset so make Backups beforehand.
    10. Complete packages should be made available in CAB formats in order for the less experienced user to apply it easely.
    11. When posting include additional information regarding which ROM's and or MaxSense versions have been tested.
    12. In order to qualify for a 90x90 Preview image in the first Posts you need to fullfill the above Rules.
    13. In order to qualify for a 400x100 Preview image in the first Posts you need to have a complete MaxSense Theme and fullfill the above Rules.
    Design FAQ:

2. For more detailed instructions on MaxSense Theme Design check out the attached View attachment 366889 File.
    3. Beta Manila File List (I will publish a first Version so you attleast have something to go by but please remember there might be errors and changes. Check back for updates)
    Backup & Restore
    1. For Backup instructions check here. MaxSense v1.05 and newer has a Backup Utility build in.
    2. To restore MaxSense to factory default use this "Return to Stock CAB v1.03" by courtesy of ceesheim.
    Additional Links:

XDA Wiki Manila Tutorial 1 - http://xdaforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=Manila_Tutorial_1
    XDA Wiki Manila Tutorial 1 - http://xdaforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=Manila_Tutorial_2

QuickCab 2.0: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=400221
    WinCE CAB Manager: http://www.ocpsoftware.com/products.php
    Poker inspired Theme for MaxSense

Instructions: Download and Install the CAB on your Device. Background gets droped in /My Documents/My Wallpapers (EnergyROM Standard) The Blank Panel background will be droped in the /Temp folder in the Root. Still working on this one. (Screenshots include Elements from MaxSense v1.04)

Requirements: MaxSense ROM
    Elements: WVGA Wallpaper, Clock Typ 2, SoftButton BGs, Slider, Blank Panel, Blank CD Cover, Widget Background, Slider Clock Background
    First Posted: Juli 6th 2010
    Last Update: 16.7.2010
    Update Details: Added TabLauncher, Element Restore, and Backgrounds
    MaxSense Version: 1.03 - 1.04 Tested