SENSE 2.5 SLIDER and Transparent clock!

Search This thread

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
Last edited:

MichaelHaeupl

Mar 9, 2009
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. Finally I can see more of my homescreen background. Beautiful.

mobiemi

Nov 6, 2008
Big thanks for the transparent clock, look awesome. Please can you help me with tranparency of the "windows logo, phone and menu " buttons at the bottom, under the manila slider. I have Shelby rom windows 6.5.1,(vers 1.6),manila 2.5 (Sense).

Last edited:

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
:)
I updated the first post. I did not know that the clock was designed by grzegorz10. For an energy Rom. I changed for you. But thanks to Grzegorz, for their excellent work. Sorry and thanks again George! ;)

sciobel

Jul 12, 2009
Wroclaw
@antoniomistretta, I really like your transparent clock.
However, me and some people using custom PLK PROven ROM have ran into a problem visible on the screenshot.
When accessing world clock all daytime digits are not visible - there are white squares instead.
On the home screen the clock looks great.
Do you have any solution to it?

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 240
  • ScreenShot2.jpg
    ScreenShot2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
@antoniomistretta, I really like your transparent clock.
However, me and some people using custom PLK PROven ROM have ran into a problem visible on the screenshot.
When accessing world clock all daytime digits are not visible - there are white squares instead.
On the home screen the clock looks great.
Do you have any solution to it?

I'm sorry, I do not happened. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling doing a soft reset?
Let me know. Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    one question

Hello!

This clock is what I was looking for many,many days!!!!thank you a lot....but,can someone make this clock with the original clock background???or if tha clock does allready exist,can someone post the download link or the cab in this thread?

Thanks in advance....:)