Camera NX for Nougat devices!!!! [ LINKS UPDATED ]

Search This thread

Zix Zax2

Jul 25, 2016
Version 1 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O9-AVTW5onxl-QpHuVYttRMixCqMNqld/view?usp=drivesdk

IF YOUR DEVICE DOESN'T SUPPORT THE VERSION 1 , TRY THE VERSION 2 WHICH SUPPORTS MORE DEVICES

Version 2 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gLvINgipmiT7N8RpQEqBuut5UTtLH_aK/view?usp=drivesdk

Hey guys . As many of you have heard the Camera NX gives full capability of portait mode without having dual cameras . With only one camera you can get Pixel XL like photos with this app .But it has a drawback . It only runs on Android Oreo roms . But I have modified the app to run on Nougat ( 7.0 ) devices . I've tested this on Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime..I advise you to test it on your device.
Note: Camera2api must be enabled

Bugs: Front camera isn't working on this app but you can use google camera for front bokeh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-115825.jpg
    Screenshot_20180103-115825.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 18,958
Last edited:

moneyvirus

Nov 29, 2012
Does the front cam work too?
Mine crashes

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

Hi Zix Zax2, thank you for your effort. I tried installing on Xiaomi Mi 5s Xiaomi.eu ROM Android 7.0 but it failed because of a problem "parsing the package". Google Camera works with no problem, uninstalled the GCam to prevent a possible conflict but no luck. Have a nice day.

Zix Zax2

Jul 25, 2016
Hi Zix Zax2, thank you for your effort. I tried installing on Xiaomi Mi 5s Xiaomi.eu ROM Android 7.0 but it failed because of a problem "parsing the package". Google Camera works with no problem, uninstalled the GCam to prevent a possible conflict but no luck. Have a nice day.
Hey. On miui roms the camera2api is disabled by default. And i will try to make this working on more nougat devices. This app is mostly working on custom roms which has camera2api enabled.

Last edited:

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
How to see if the rom I'm using has camera2 api or not?
Crashes on DU(sultanized)-Oneplus One. :(
Tried adding "persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1" in build.prop,still no luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180104-112436.png
    Screenshot_20180104-112436.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
Use manual camera compatibility by Geeks Devs Studio from play store to check
It says my device doesn't support manual settings at all(there've been comments that the app shows wrong results).However,when I tried using camera2 api probe app,it says that legacy support is there(see attached screenshot),which I presume is true,as we've a modified camera HAL(OSS/sultan's/modified OOs cam blobs) with manual features working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180104-131808.png
    Screenshot_20180104-131808.png
    203.9 KB · Views: 731

Zix Zax2

Jul 25, 2016
It says my device doesn't support manual settings at all(there've been comments that the app shows wrong results).However,when I tried using camera2 api probe app,it says that legacy support is there(see attached screenshot),which I presume is true,as we've a modified camera HAL(OSS/sultan's/modified OOs cam blobs) with manual features working.
I will investigate this matter and i have noticed that the app is working perfectly on phones which shows full hardware compatibility with camera2 probe app.

Reactions: Mr.Ak

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 1 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O9-AVTW5onxl-QpHuVYttRMixCqMNqld/view?usp=drivesdk

IF YOUR DEVICE DOESN'T SUPPORT THE VERSION 1 , TRY THE VERSION 2 WHICH SUPPORTS MORE DEVICES

Version 2 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gLvINgipmiT7N8RpQEqBuut5UTtLH_aK/view?usp=drivesdk

Hey guys . As many of you have heard the Camera NX gives full capability of portait mode without having dual cameras . With only one camera you can get Pixel XL like photos with this app .But it has a drawback . It only runs on Android Oreo roms . But I have modified the app to run on Nougat ( 7.0 ) devices . I've tested this on Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime..I advise you to test it on your device.
    Note: Camera2api must be enabled

Bugs: Front camera isn't working on this app but you can use google camera for front bokeh
    D
    Deleted member 8757459
    Works Great on Oneplus 5T non-rooted on nougat.Thanks for the port :)
    it doesn't work on nougat 7.0 . Cann't install.
    I will investigate this matter and i have noticed that the app is working perfectly on phones which shows full hardware compatibility with camera2 probe app.
    Hey guys ! If your device doesn't support the version 1 , use the version 2 .. 2nd version supports more devices.. . Lets see what happens. Please try
    NOTE: " CAMERA2API" MUST BE ENABLED !