[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-22-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [pre-beta7]

Search This thread

roxicodine

Feb 1, 2012
North Las Vegas
Yes it does. Both Deck's and Drew's builds share many of the same tweaks and both use the same kernel I believe.

Can you link me to Drews?

Also, I have a small problem with the dropdown to show whats currently running and shows the settings on top.

Say I just got a text message and I have pandora opened, Well sometimes the text messages background will be brighter in color than the UI. Is this supposed to be or is it just a bug?

I can't get a picture of it.

Last edited:

savoca

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2011
Pasadena
downloads.codefi.re
Google Pixel 7

Also, I have a small problem with the dropdown to show whats currently running and shows the settings on top.

Say I just got a text message and I have pandora opened, Well sometimes the text messages background will be brighter in color than the UI. Is this supposed to be or is it just a bug?

Drew's 2.2.0 Alpha, ICS 4.0.4.

http://t.co/gkXJkhbA

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro

Twitter @preludedrew

roxicodine

Feb 1, 2012
North Las Vegas
How come its shows a selection for ADW when I don't even have it?

Screenshot_2012-03-29-13-47-28.png

EDIT: also, when i try to change lockscreen wallpaper from system, i get a FC on system.

Last edited:

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
How come its shows a selection for ADW when I don't even have it?

Screenshot_2012-03-29-13-47-28.png

EDIT: also, when i try to change lockscreen wallpaper from system, i get a FC on system.

I can't seem to view the screenshot in either xda app or browser, but if you're talking about when selecting an icon or editing, Nova launcher supports adw icon packs, ...if that's what you're referring to. I can't tell cuz I can't see SS, sorry.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

savesheep

Jun 20, 2010
Noob question - Do either on of these roms (decks or drews) have a phone app that searches contacts as you type? I noticed CM7 does not do that, you have to use an external contacts app to search. Thanks guys - super stoked about the progress made here!

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Noob question - Do either on of these roms (decks or drews) have a phone app that searches contacts as you type? I noticed CM7 does not do that, you have to use an external contacts app to search. Thanks guys - super stoked about the progress made here!

Yes they do

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I have the same problem.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Mine does it also I just tried

tomzefi

Yes they do

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Mine does it also I just tried

Its called t9 dialer. Drew does not. I been in drew since beginning. Deck does.. take decks contacts apk and push into drews system app and bam , drews does too

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

grizzly812

Feb 8, 2009
Yes the dialer will search through your contact by name as you enter the numbers. That was one thing I hated that about CM7.. always had to use a different dialer app. This rom is freaking awesome. The camera is buggy for me but other than that I love it. It is my daily driver... I really wish the camera was solid but I have faith that this is just a temporary set back. Much kudos to the dev!

nova0387

Jul 19, 2010
SC, Iowa
Anyone get the new Temple run to work on this Rom? It dl's just fine but when i get to main screen I can hit anything it's just like its froze. wondering if its the game or the rom? TIA

ImaWinRAR

Sep 19, 2011
Chicago
Anyone get the new Temple run to work on this Rom? It dl's just fine but when i get to main screen I can hit anything it's just like its froze. wondering if its the game or the rom? TIA

same thing happened to me on aokp except I got it to work one time only and that one time it barely responded to NY swipes. I wanna say its the game bc I have too much respect for these devs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i will update this post when the time comes. for now, feel free to run any of my test builds located here:
    http://dev-host.org/users/deck/609/ics-evo
    pb7 - fixed camera preview.

enjoy,
    -deck
    Sounds good! Hardware acceleration?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

yessir!

-deck
    holy mother of god please get 4g on this already! everything seems legit but that.
    *sigh*

Here's the thing. Our legacy device is not even supposed to be running ICS. ICS does NOT come with WiMax built into the framework, thus it will take someone building it from the ground up to ever be integrated. At this point, we're still in the ALPHA stages (i.e. getting everything that's supposed to work on ICS working on our device), so we're definitely not there yet. We don't even have the front camera or video working yet, nor the ICS-stock facial recognition lockscreen. Why don't we focus on getting the base running smoothly before we worry about adding things that weren't there in the first place?

Perhaps you're thinking to yourself, but the EVO 4G is a 4G device, so it's a feature that's supposed to exist on the device! That may be true, but if you're running this, you're not running the ROM your device came with, which I'm certain does have working WiMax. So, to sum up, don't expect this ROM to ever have 4G. If you can't live with that, then you'll have to move along. And if it ever DOES have WiMax, I'm sure you'll see it on the front page and then you can come back and join us.
    Thread cleaned.

Cut the crap......
    One warning, that is all.....
    This is my first post since i became a memeber here back in 2008. Everyone needs to grow some balls and man up lol no more immature sh*t :D