[Theme] ⊙ «**Sense 5**» «Icons», «Battery Icon»«Settings» ⊙ *Now working on Viper!*

Search This thread

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao
[Theme] ⊙ «**Sense 5**» «Icons», «Battery Icon»«Settings» ⊙ *Now working on Viper!*

ICONS FROM SENSE 5 FOR ANY SENSE ROM!! + VIPER!!

Hi people, I have ported some sense 5 icons to our sense 4+, they work on any JB custom rom, because the modified apk are the stock one!!
WORKING LIKE A CHARM FOR VIPER USERS!!

Here some screenshot to watch look what they look like!!!

SCREENSHOTS:​

View attachment 1731821 View attachment 1731823

There are more icons but I have deleted the apks from my phone! xD

DOWNLOADS!​

All sense 5 icons + settings themed + Battery Icon!!​

All sense 5 icons for Viper users!!​

Last edited:

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao
APM!!

APM LIKE SENSE 5!!!

Only flash this zip in the CWM, is a vrtheme so these doesnt replaced any files!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BIGMOH

anko184

Jan 29, 2009
Volos
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Απ: [Theme] ⊙ «**Sense 5**» «Icons», «Battery Icon»«Settings» ⊙ *Now working on Viper

Just tried it.. All icons chanced to Sense 5, APM didn't change at all and also battery % seems inaccurate.. One last thing is that while charging it doesn't show the animation at all, only the thunder..

Send from my HTC One X+

anko184

Jan 29, 2009
Volos
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Re: [Theme] ⊙ «**Sense 5**» «Icons», «Battery Icon»«Settings» ⊙ *Now working on Viper

And some screenshots for you to use..

I also attached one with the battery problem.

Send from my HTC One X+

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361636420155.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361636420155.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,950
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361636442749.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361636442749.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,706
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361636456153.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361636456153.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2,583
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361636470754.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361636470754.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,332
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361636481406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361636481406.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,260
Reactions: ne_021_mo

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao
Just tried it.. All icons chanced to Sense 5, APM didn't change at all and also battery % seems inaccurate.. One last thing is that while charging it doesn't show the animation at all, only the thunder..

Send from my HTC One X+

The problem of the battery was too on the one X, but i dont feel this problem!
For APM, it will be ready soon in the second post!!

Last edited:

anko184

Jan 29, 2009
Volos
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Re: [Theme] ⊙ «**Sense 5**» «Icons», «Battery Icon»«Settings» ⊙ *Now working on Viper

Check above post.. ;)

Hint: Check battery icon on all shots..

Send from my HTC One X+

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

One last thing.. In Viper file verification fails because it checks for Endeavor whilst this is Enrc2b...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

anko184

Jan 29, 2009
Volos
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Second post updated!!
Battery problem was too in the one X and i cant fix it, try clearing cache and dalvik cache!

So, I used the modified SystemUI.apk from One X and battery % works like charm now, as everything else..
Thanks mate for your hard work!

Send from my HTC One X+

BIGMOH

Mar 24, 2008
i tried to flash All sense 5 icons for Viper users!! Sense5forALL.zip via TWRP v 2.4.1.0 and it says FAILED... is there something i'm not doing right? Please advise..... thanks!

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao

i tried to flash All sense 5 icons for Viper users!! Sense5forALL.zip via TWRP v 2.4.1.0 and it says FAILED... is there something i'm not doing right? Please advise..... thanks!

I always use CWM, so i dont know nothing about TWRP but has to be a problem of it, because on One X thread no problems reported during installation and they are the same .zip but with differents files! I recomended you to use CWM!!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao

You have to press in the image and you are going to be redirected to mediafire!

anko184

Jan 29, 2009
Volos
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I always use CWM, so i dont know nothing about TWRP but has to be a problem of it, because on One X thread no problems reported during installation and they are the same .zip but with differents files! I recomended you to use CWM!!

I told you earlier that the problem is when it checks for the correct device.. That's not Endeavor it's Enrc2b.. You should either rename it or remove the check.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: BIGMOH

BIGMOH

Mar 24, 2008
Thanks for trying OP!

Due to the lack of support for the TWRP or ROM Viper XL+... Makes no sense to change my recovery.

I decided just to use the one available to users; this is how:

Go to: Viper XL+ HUB > Sense > Icon Pack > Sense 5 icons

Thanks for trying OP!:highfive:

semin1907

Feb 20, 2011

How can we use it via different roms?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao

I dont have time to support a phone theme that i dont have, I have the One X and there isnt so much problems, but here, i have made a theme without possiblities to test it before the release, and it should work well. I will check the problem of the device but i am not saying that i am going to fix it!!

If i will have the phone it can be more easy but i dont have it, so dont be angry! Plisss!

Thanks for all!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ICONS FROM SENSE 5 FOR ANY SENSE ROM!! + VIPER!!

Hi people, I have ported some sense 5 icons to our sense 4+, they work on any JB custom rom, because the modified apk are the stock one!!
    WORKING LIKE A CHARM FOR VIPER USERS!!

Here some screenshot to watch look what they look like!!!

SCREENSHOTS:​

View attachment 1731821 View attachment 1731823

There are more icons but I have deleted the apks from my phone! xD

DOWNLOADS!​

All sense 5 icons + settings themed + Battery Icon!!​

All sense 5 icons for Viper users!!​
    I'll try to delete the update script but can you by any chance upload a correct version just in case? :)

Thank you!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

Ok I managed to change successfully all icons to Sense 5 ones..It's a bit tricky cause Sense4All.zip only change some icons, well almost all except Settings,Gallery and Radio...
    So after flashing sense4all you need to manually replace com.htc.resources.apk (ok i'll try to make a flashable one :p)

So attached you will find all the correct files to change the icons to Sense 5 and i think it will work on all stock 1.17.401.1 based roms..
    It will partially work on viper and any other heavy modified rom because on those it's really really bad idea to change the com.htc.resources.apk with this one.

Well enjoy and remember all this mods are lesscro's and jaren95's work so don't forget to thank them.
    Απ: [Theme] ⊙ «**Sense 5**» «Icons», «Battery Icon»«Settings» ⊙ *Now working on Viper

Oops thank you :p I thought since the desensed roms weren't actually 100% sense free that this would work :p

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

It will work.. I'll upload a correct version as this one checks for endeavor and our phone well it isn't...
    Our you can delete the check in update skript..

Send from my HTC One X+
    APM!!

APM LIKE SENSE 5!!!

Only flash this zip in the CWM, is a vrtheme so these doesnt replaced any files!!

Just flash :( and always get this one >_<|
    im using stock rom :( rooted

This mod is only for de-odexed custom roms, not odexed stock.. ;)