[Jan 07/2014][KK4.4.2][PixelDroid CARBON ROM][Unofficial][Source Compile]

Search This thread

partho roy chowdhury

Nov 21, 2009
Kolkata
Hi pixelfreak!

I tried your other ROMS but this is the smoothest and fastest. The notifications in the lock screen is pretty neat.

Thank you. Keep going !!

Partho.

3abdo3asal

Nov 22, 2011
Cairo
Pixel ur to damn Awsome

So tried ur carbon ROM the speed of it is unreal hit a few speed bumbs but its stable as the ROCK now >>
Any how battery life sucks i mean just listing to music today on the way to work for 1:30 min took 40% battery but ur slim ROM 4.3.1 is something else same time took 12% battery i think it just its new we will get there however i have a couple of feature requests like slide to turn in slide down notifications from quick set to notification and ca u add the torch to quick settings Thanx >:D:D

There is a weird thing with the latest android from all devs in 4.3.1 wireless doesn't work have to turn airplane mode on/off to work .
but in 4.4.2 it works like a charm .. :confused::confused::eek:

Anyway ur Roms are all awesome wish u the best waiting for ur awesome new releases u and TEAMHD2 FOREVER >>:angel::angel:

Reactions: -pixelfreak-

Antimadrista

Mar 12, 2011
Where is the Google Play file, but included app not working.

I would like to replace apk file but in /system/app I don't find it :/

Where is it ?

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio
I don't gave access to my comp to make the q&a thread ...but as soon as I do I will get that thread up and running

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: -pixelfreak-

aiwenor

Aug 31, 2007
Ploiesti
the battery drain is huge. It went from 80% to 7% in 7 hours during the night (no wi-fi, no 3G, no handle) and and a night before it run out of battery before the alarm ring in the morning (I forgot the 3G opened)...luckily my son makes sure I wake up in the morning to go to work :silly:.
Otherwise great rom, fast and stable till now.

BTW I don't think is a KK problem, I had another KK rom installed before and had no such problem.

Thanks.

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Got An Idea

Dear Pixelfreak ... I have An Idea ... Recently I Tested ChauTien's Rom And It Didn't Have Such Battery Drain So I Tried To Find The Problem ... When I Run His KK Rom The Rom Has More Ram And Also Is Smaller In System Files On NativeSD So I Think It Would Be Useful To Use Some Tweaks And Also make Some Apps/Options Optional ... Maybe Playing With CPU Clock Would Also Help Find The Best Frequence (good Battery And Good ... What Do You Think About That ?

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Maybe

This rom has some ugly design..
Maybe It Can Be Ugly But Anyway It's A New Thing And Pixelfreak Has Done It Only And Only For Us So It Doesn't Matters If It Is Ugly Or Not ... The Force He Put On This Rom Is Important ... But Anyway I'm Sure You Can Help Him Solve The Problem And Have Better Appearance ...Why Not ? ... Then I Would Be The First One Who Downloads ...Be Sure Of That ;)

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio
I'd like to see less whining about the themeing ....its not like Pixel is getting paid to make all these ROMs....if you want different themeing then my suggestion is people need to learn how to theme ....so let the bashing of me begin, although I know their are lots if people that agree with me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Black-on-Trans.png

8aumflc9.png
    CLOSED​

• »::::: Installation :::::
      Partition Tool
      HD2 Tool
      Recovery for SD
      ★ task29
      ★ instal super wipe via CWM
      ★ make full wipe via CWM
      ★ install your bootloader magldr or clk
      ★ install Recovery with 360 MB System and 5 MB Cache
      ★ 2 GB EXT4 cluster default / SWAP 256 MB / the rest FAT32 cluster default
      ★ install the Rom via CWM in Nand, DataOnExt,nativeSD or DirectSD
      ★ after the first boot make reboot to recovery
      ★ Fix Permission
      ★ SD Card and Terminal Guide -> dmesg/logcat/kmesg/dalvic_cache/fsck_msdos HERE

• »::::: V1.0 :::::
      ★ SoundMod ->Noozxoide and Beats with sys files
      ★ working ART (Android Runtime optimization under developeroptions)
      ★ more Tweaks in Carbon Fibers
      ★ USB MassStorage
      ★ Screenshot in Shutdownmenu
      ★ fast & stable
      ★ Nand, DataOnExt, NativeSD and DirectSD install
      ★ working Camera & Camcorder with files from my old Rom´s and moded files from rapmv78 "Tytung"/ FIX for other Dev´s
      ★ working 720p from Tytung
      ★ LowSoundFix from Tytung
      google apps have blackscreen

• »::::: BIG THANKS TO :::::
      I hereby want to say thank you once again: my Team members and friends, HD24Ever Team, marc1706,Tytung, Robbie P, g.andy, team slim, carbon, evervolv members and all those who helped me and support me in this Rom
      ★ Team Carbon
      ★ HD24Ever Team with: Gilbert Jabbour, gzwalter79, Abdullah Azzam, Miroslav Kallo, Денис Валешный, Chau truong thinh, Carl Miller, Zsombor Szeleczky, TekCafe VN, Thanh Nguyen, Pixelfreak
      ★ Evervolvs
      ★ Xylon
      Tytung
      ★ marc1706
      ★ romanbb
      ★ NYLimited
      ★ wwchang
      ★ Titanic52
      ★ Kameirus
      ★ Exit_Only
      ★ macs18max
      ★ and whoever i missed.....

• »::::: BETA TESTER TEAM :::::
      ★ my Wife with EU 512MB HD2 :laugh:
      ★ coyote968
      ★ Kameirus

push the thanks button for my work :good:
    2.6.32 kernel without 96Mhz cpu clock

source: https://github.com/walter79/android_kernel_htcleo-2.6.32

Branch: testing

New kernel with kernel modules replace files in carbon-rom.zip:

View attachment 2.6.32-kernel-KK-carbon.zip
    re

Hi -pixeldroid-

Something from you for a long time there was no new firmware... Scored?
    i work on liquidsmooth rom.. we have fixed google apps black screen... only one mistake we must fix and we have a final rom for HD2 ;)

carbon have problem and carbon devs not help me to fix ....

Pixelfreak
    re

hi pixeldroid
    please fix new carbon rom 4.4 for hd2
    please
    tanx

no time to cook

pixelfreak
    I'd like to see less whining about the themeing ....its not like Pixel is getting paid to make all these ROMs....if you want different themeing then my suggestion is people need to learn how to theme ....so let the bashing of me begin, although I know their are lots if people that agree with me