Search This thread

ghpranav

Aug 14, 2013
Bangalore
techphreak.com

d8qVoC3.jpg

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • VoLTE
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • FM
  • IR

Known issues:
(Refer to 2nd Post for some common fixes)
  • You tell me 😉

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to either deadman's twrp recovery or MohanCM's latest unofficial twrp recovery
  • If coming from Oreo, then flash Nougat stock firmware & wipe Internal Storage
  • Flash the latest build & TWRP installer(if you want to keep TWRP), & reboot back to recovery, then flash GApps(optional) & Magisk(mandatory).
  • Reboot & enjoy
If you face boot splash, then that means you haven't flashed Magisk!

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
  • @rohantaneja - Bare bone of initial Tissot tree
  • @deadman96385 - For major work on tree
  • @kunalshah912 - For always working together
  • @d3athwarrior - For providing server & always guiding me
  • All the testers & members of Tissot Dev Group, especially @ravinder0003 , @talk2indrajit @Ramesh1686 & @srs1434

Donations:
You don't have to, but if you want;
Donate via PayTM: http://i.imgur.com/54cQl9N.jpg (QR code)

XDA:DevDB Information
Lineage OS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
ghpranav
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2018-02-16
Last Updated 2018-02-23

ghpranav

Aug 14, 2013
Bangalore
techphreak.com
Changelog & Fixes

Changelog:
23/02/2018:
  • Fixed goodix FP (thanks to @CurioZuk )
  • Using Dominator kernel by @abhishek987
  • Fixed Telegram freeze
  • Few other under the hood changes

20/02/2018:
  • Fixed 3rd party camera FCs
  • Fixed front cam not working on few cases
17/02/2018:
  • Added SDcard FS support
  • Removed DT2W option from settings, because we don't have kernel support for it yet
  • Few more internal changes
16/02/2018:
  • Fixed goodix partially (it's getting detected, but not able to enroll a Fingerprint in Settings)
  • Added Night Display
  • Fixed LED
  • Fixed capacitive button light
  • Fixed optical zoom in Snap
  • Re-enabled HW encryption
  • Improved battery backup
  • GApps no longer included in the ROM zip
15/02/2018:
  • Initial public release of my build
  • Fixed VoLTE
  • Fixed a lot of FCs
  • Disabled HW encryption

Fixes:
GCam Magisk Module fix by Ravinder003

Last edited:

akrai

Apr 21, 2013
thank god (or developers) for this! finally lets get nice roms working in this thing!

Skalexs

Jul 26, 2015
Ok, it's time to start... Feedback over this post after some time
:cowboy:

Last edited:

Hellrazoraj

Jun 20, 2016
Great...I was using the Feb 15 version you had shared..it does run smoothly but as this new version is out let me flash this now.

D

Deleted member 5373808

You developers. All of you. You're the true heroes here.. Doing such an excellent job, despite the fact that Xiaomi delivered as it seems very weird kernel sources.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

d8qVoC3.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • VoLTE
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • FM
    • IR

Known issues:
    (Refer to 2nd Post for some common fixes)
    • You tell me 😉

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to either deadman's twrp recovery or MohanCM's latest unofficial twrp recovery
    • If coming from Oreo, then flash Nougat stock firmware & wipe Internal Storage
    • Flash the latest build & TWRP installer(if you want to keep TWRP), & reboot back to recovery, then flash GApps(optional) & Magisk(mandatory).
    • Reboot & enjoy
    If you face boot splash, then that means you haven't flashed Magisk!

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
    • @rohantaneja - Bare bone of initial Tissot tree
    • @deadman96385 - For major work on tree
    • @kunalshah912 - For always working together
    • @d3athwarrior - For providing server & always guiding me
    • All the testers & members of Tissot Dev Group, especially @ravinder0003 , @talk2indrajit @Ramesh1686 & @srs1434

Donations:
    You don't have to, but if you want;
    Donate via PayTM: http://i.imgur.com/54cQl9N.jpg (QR code)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    ghpranav
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2018-02-16
    Last Updated 2018-02-23
    Update Regarding LOS 15.1 #TEAMOREO

As #TEAMOREO we tried to bringup LOS15.1 to our device Tissot. Initially our build didn't even boot, but now we have a perfectly working LOS15.1 on our device. Well, not totally perfect though, still WiFi & camera is broken. And we are stuck, & we might need more time to fix it. But anyway, TheScarastic has worked alone & fixed all the issues & he might be publishing his work soon. So, we have pushed our private repos to public. And anyone can work on it now :) .
    We are proud that we could bring up LOS 15.1 to our device, at the same time we are sad that we couldn't fix all the bugs, but it's all part of the learning process, isn't it ?.
    Also thanks to all the wishes for my exams, yesterday was my first paper, & it went good ? . Please always keep a wish for me ? .

So, all the developers & interested people, go here for the sources we used (WiFi & camera is still broken):
    Device Tree
    Kernel
    Vendor

For more details, go to this thread
    LOS 15.1 is on the way!

This is just a small sneak-peak of LOS 15.1 (based on Oreo 8.1) for Tissot ? . This was possible due to the combined efforts of all the members of #TEAMOREO .
    Almost all things work ! bugs : wifi, fp , cam , audio - expect to be fixed soon! thanks to Developers : @kunalshah912 @ghpranav @sooti @IamJoker03 @d3athwarrior @HridayHS
    and testers : @ravinder0003 @srs1434 @ramesh1686 @dewangp

Please don't ask for any ETAs. It'll be released when it's time for release & when it's almost stable. Enjoy... ?
    New Build is Up [23/02/2018]

I know I should be studying for exams now, but it's starting from March 1st. And I saw that Satya fixed goodix, so I made a quick build, so that you guys can enjoy an almost stable ROM. So now I guess almost all major bugs have been fixed, if you encounter anymore bugs, then please take a logcat & reply to this thread & tag me to the post.
    Also I still see many people quarreling & discussing off-topic here. Please avoid it, use this thread only for on-topic discussions & development. It's my humble request to moderators to maintain this thread clean. Thanks :) .
    New Build is Up [20/02/2018]

This build fixes the most irritative bug, now all the 3rd party camera apps work (even Snapchat ? ). Now only one major bug is left, that's goodix FP.
    Also I was able to make LOS15.1 tree more better, now LOS15.1 goes past boot logo & goes into boot animation, but then goes into a boot loop. I hope other devs can work on my tree & fix it...