Battery trouble

Search This thread

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
Hey I hve been using xperia zr for 3 weeks now but I dunno why does the battery drains very fast any tips?
(wifi is on almost 5-6hrs)
Sent from my C5502 using xda app-developers app

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
It drops 2% evry 5 mins

ajeesh.m

Aug 14, 2011
Realme X7 Max 5G
It drops 2% evry 5 mins

This 2% per 5 mins is when the phone is in standby mode ?
then there is some crap that is eating all your battery.
have a look at the battery usage and see what is using the battery most, in my case it's exchange service -- i cant do anything there because i use email app to get my office emails.

please reply with the app that is using most battery.

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
This 2% per 5 mins is when the phone is in standby mode ?
then there is some crap that is eating all your battery.
have a look at the battery usage and see what is using the battery most, in my case it's exchange service -- i cant do anything there because i use email app to get my office emails.

please reply with the app that is using most battery.

It stays on standby most of the day I use it for like 2-3hrs after full charge but its battery drain faster than galaxy ace

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
It stays on standby most of the day I use it for like 2-3hrs after full charge but its battery drain faster than galaxy ace

I m running on 4.2.2 shud I update to 4.3 for better battry?

Jack_R1

Aug 9, 2009
I don't think it'll matter.
Looks like your battery is dead. This phone is the most power-effective phone I owned since Motorola Defy+, it can hold any abuse and still has juice at the end of the day.

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
I don't think it'll matter.
Looks like your battery is dead. This phone is the most power-effective phone I owned since Motorola Defy+, it can hold any abuse and still has juice at the end of the day.

Bro I bought this fobe last month

Jack_R1

Aug 9, 2009
And then you've either installed some app that keeps your phone constantly awake, or killed the battery immediately by discharging it to 0. That's the only 2 explanations.
Right now I'm 17h on battery at 50% remaining, and screen as the top discharge reason with 32%. My father, who doesn't use the same phone extensively, routinely charges it once in 2 days. You should have screwed up something really bad to cause this phone not to hold charge.

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
And then you've either installed some app that keeps your phone constantly awake, or killed the battery immediately by discharging it to 0. That's the only 2 explanations.
Right now I'm 17h on battery at 50% remaining, and screen as the top discharge reason with 32%. My father, who doesn't use the same phone extensively, routinely charges it once in 2 days. You should have screwed up something really bad to cause this phone not to hold charge.

I just instaled drastic ds emulator

Jack_R1

Aug 9, 2009
Could be killed battery. This app won't do anything bad, I believe.
Might also be something reception-related, but I'm not sure if the reception is good/bad or if your carrier does/doesn't support fast dormancy and to what degree does it affect the phone.

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
Could be killed battery. This app won't do anything bad, I believe.
Might also be something reception-related, but I'm not sure if the reception is good/bad or if your carrier does/doesn't support fast dormancy and to what degree does it affect the phone.

Wat do u mean by killed battery