Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ngadhnjim

Sep 26, 2015
Prishtina
simple answer is NO!

to cheat system files or to do something like that

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

As a friendly courtesy... I've converted the quoted Chinese post to English:

"Powerful my brother, very thought Yeah, laugh at me, ha ha ha ~~~"

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

ya man i konverted to on eng via google translator ,thenks

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Stop this stupid asking here. Changing build.prop for installing xposed, whow...good idea. :banghead:

if im banghead (dont known wats that) i got no problems and like i see you got one tell us whats that and we will see if can help :p

lssong99

Jul 15, 2005
Thread cleaned.

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).

:)

Xposed for Android 7 is not yet available.
目前可適用於Android 7 的 Xposed 還沒有發表。
Android 7 に対応できるXposedまだリリースされていません
:)

Last edited:

nazmirul

Apr 9, 2014
Petaling Jaya
i at my limit so now ,i already flash 7.1 rom , i thought i gonna to wait xposed for 7.1 then i will change from 6.0 to 7.1 ,but it's too long to wait so just flash to 7.1 and use it until xposed for 7.1 released

lssong99

Jul 15, 2005
As a friendly courtesy... I've converted the quoted Chinese post to English:

"Powerful my brother, very thought Yeah, laugh at me, ha ha ha ~~~"

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

I am sorry... But the translate you provided is way off...

A more proper translation by meaning is:
"You're good, bro! What an AMAZING idea! It makes me Rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL)...."

We would need a Xposed module for proper translation... :)

It seems to me most thread about Xposed on N is very entertaining. Haha!

JacubSKY

Jan 28, 2016
adam her yerde Türklüğünü belli eder mi arkadaş ya ...

Please do not angry with him he just only boy and he need some help about damn xposed

Rom

Jul 1, 2013
Lyon
@The Merovingian
Hello,
escuse me to disturb you but it's possible to close this thread ?
=> More and more users will continue to ask about xposed support of nougat in other language than english.
=> They willn't stop to ask to rovo when he could support Nougat by opening differents XDA threads.
=> I think that it will more times that previous compatibility making works for previous Android major upgrades.

@ all users: Don't try to edit your system files settings to try getting xposed works on your Nougat device, you will get bootloops.
Remember you how long time for which setps rovo has must working, i let you calculate that to calm down you about that. All XPosed power users like me who have an Nougat ROM are impacted by this expectation so no stress :angel:.

Reactions: Klaus N.

ShadowEO

Mar 15, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Xposed is dead. Dead as a doornail.

With that attitude it is, Xposed is fully open source. Someone could easily pick it up, but it really looks like no one here wants to do it themselves. Remember everyone, Rovo does this out of his free time, he's not paid to work on Xposed, nor is he the only one who is able to do so. Fork his repository and begin your own implementation of Android 7 support if you need it that badly. That's why FOSS is so nice, if the original developer decides he's done with it, or can't continue on it as often as he wants anymore, someone else can always take over.

His repo, for reference: https://github.com/rovo89/Xposed

Adriano-A3

Aug 24, 2013
Telegram @AdrianoA3
Xiaomi Mi 8
For those that says xposed is dead, xposed is late or anything like this: this is your turn, make it happen! Go beyond rovo89 and create Xposed Framework SDK25. Teach him as this should be done. It is easy, is not? Be better than him. You can! We believe in you!
Or simply you can shut up and wait until it be released, as everybody is doing...
Support the dev, thank him, but do not pressure him. Donate! Maybe you never done a donation and here you are: complaining...
My language isn't English but I think you understood what to do, so just do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts