Galaxy Note 10 Plus Skins.

Search This thread

Hariprasad7

Feb 28, 2019
I pre-ordered my Galaxy Note 10 plus and Black camo skins at the same time. Already got the Gadgetshieldz black camo skin and now waiting for my Note 10 plus.

1566217853489.jpg
1566217853516.jpg

D

Deleted member 7436581

Got the green Dbrand camo on mine. No camera skin. Never use em. Gonna try other skins.

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011
The bottom is not covered? I'm using the official leather case. The bottom panel is exposed. I'm looking for a skin that covers it.

Only one I know has a bottom skin is Phantomskinz from what I’ve seen around ...

Looks pretty dope man. Was it transparent or blue color?
And were u able to apply it easily without getting any bubbles... please suggest ...

Thanks ..it’s a transparent matte which applied easier for me as I tried the gloss one prior to this install but messed it up ..no bubbles on this apply ..have to used that blow dryer to get it perfect [emoji1305] and settled in nicely

11 Max Pro

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
The bottom is not covered? I'm using the official leather case. The bottom panel is exposed. I'm looking for a skin that covers it.
Skinomi, covers back and top and bottom. Even the little section past the spen has a little cover and the spen itself for that matter. I use that with a nice case for pretty good protection!

Last edited:
Reactions: winol

winol

Jan 18, 2010
COATZACOALCOS
I have used skinomi full body protector films, yes, they do the job, right, but, although somewhat it "repairs by itself", some marks, not scratches, never go away, I used an UAG plasma case in my note8, it has circular tpu cushions in the back, and those left circular marks, which never recovered

Last edited:

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have used skinomi full body protector films, yes, they do the job, right, but, although somewhat it "repairs by itself", some marks, not scratches, never go away, I used an UAG plasma case in my note8, it has circular tpu cushions in the back, and those left circular marks, which never recovered

yeah i have that with the spigen logo left in the protector too but it is covered by a case and still protects phone so that doesn't bother me

Top Liked Posts