20.7 mp grainy camera improvised.

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello ,

as we have bought sony z1 mainly for 20.7 mp camera and water resistance with amazing build quality. but later most of ppol who have lil shaky hands realized that they are not able to take good pix specially during night , low light times. and because of this are upset as we have invested so much and not getting the results for what we paid.

sony z1 camera is really amazing and really good piece of hardware but they have not been able to give the phone the right software, that's where 3rd party apps comes in.

try out NUBIA CAMERA v1.0.26 and above its basically of ZTE , but you will get really good night shots comparing to stock camera, and even better color saturation, ( LENOVO CAMERA is also a very good app but unfortunately it doesn't suits and works with sony z1 camera drivers.)

NUBIA CAMERA additional plus point is that in auto mode it take's 20.7 mp shots, in manual mode there are better focus settings resulting in less grainy image and better night and low light shots. so basically this app supports and uses full potential of the internal hardware camera capability and does not limits the mega pixel issue as most of other apps are limited with and just delivers the better platform for sony z1 camera module.

and please don't ask the download link you can do that in Google and its an free app.

please post end user reviews after trying this app and if any better solution and try to make our camera better then ever
    Hello! Can someone provide the apk? Can't find it. And the only one that I found is not compatible..gallery force close

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

I had to google it but i found it.I just hope db doesnt block it https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3kmpc1au1odno2/Nubia_camera_V1_0_26.apk