[Beta][ROM] OXI - turn your smartphone into a computer (oneplus3/t nexus 5x and more)

Search This thread

0x4A4A

Jan 26, 2017
getoxi.com
[For moderators : As there is no "General" forum on the "Custom Roms" section, I hope I'm not wrong posting it here. Feel free to move it where it should be!]
OXI - Beta version
Hi everyone!
I would like to present something we have been working on for some time now !
For those who thinks their smartphone can perform the same tasks that a computer can, we would like to allow you to replace your computer with your smartphone, using it on any screen, TV, projector. Basically, it's like Microsoft Continuum but better with Android :)

725233oxipng40ae0667fdf0b0536d4e582daa7a9b16.png

OXI working on NexDock

What is OXI ?​
We're developing a desktop-like environment for Android, implying multitasking, resizing, notification support.
You can use it directly on your main screen but the most interesting is to use a second screen (with MHL/DP or Miracast for instance) to get a desktop environment on it and still use your phone meanwhile.
139327oxiyoutubewordab.png
It might be more clear with some videos :) : https://goo.gl/6R6rcZ

Our code is now based on LineageOS 14.1, and we're ready to follow the next Android evolutions. We're using LineageOS for compatibility reasons, because we want to be able to try with multiple phones without spending much time on porting.
We're currently in a buiding process, and you can already download the A.2.3 (Nougat) OXI versions for :
- OnePlus 3 / 3T
- OnePlus 2
- OnePlus One
- Huawei Nexus 6P
- LG Nexus 5X
- LG G5 (we have issues with DisplayPort, let us know how is it working for you)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 (Exynos - herolte)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos - hero2lte)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 LTE (gts210ltexx)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 wifi (gts210wifi)
- Lenovo Zuk Z1 (ham)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo)
- LeEco Le Max 2 (x2)
- ZTE Axon 7
Old versions, we still keep it here for the record

Our code is based on CyanogenMod 13, and I'm currently switching the dev branches to LineageOS 14.1. We're using CM/LOS for compatibility reasons, because we want to be able to try with multiple phones without spending much time on porting.
Right now we have several alpha versions
-> OnePlus 3 (oneplus3)
-> Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advance (ks01lte)
-> LG Nexus 5X (bullhead)
-> Galaxy tab S2 9.7 lte (gts210ltexx)
Next alpha-releases are going to be Galaxy Note4 (trltexx) and probably Redmi Note 3 pro (kenzo). Not sure right now. In our wishlist (from our french community), are also S6, S7, LG h850, angler, some Asus...

If you want OXI to be on your smartphone, tablet or other device, please tell us! If it's supported by LineageOS, it would be even easier for us :).
To have a comfortable experience on OXI, you need to have a mid-range around (from experience, 40-50k score at Antutu is enough). But you need at least 2GB memory, 3GB is better. Basically : more RAM => more apps that can be opened simultaneously without slowing down the system. With 3GB, you can easily open 15 apps. We didn't had enough applications installed to crash our OnePlus 3 :p .

Usage​
I'm going to describe really quickly the basics of OXI. You'll find multiple apps preinstalled in the ROM :
410434oxihead.png
OXI : Launch OXI on main display (phone)
410434oxihead.png
OXI Remote : Launch OXI on the external display (Miracast, DisplayLink, DisplayPort, MHL, HDMI, Chromecast or other...)
For wireless, we recommand the Miracast adapters from Microsoft (Wireless Display v2) or from ActionTech. These adapters are fully compatible with OXI and eliminate completely the mouse lag that you might experience with other wireless adapters (such as Chromecast). Give us feedback, we didn't try everything !
180528oxiheadremotecontrol.png
OXI Control : A basic tool replacing keyboard and mouse. Two modes, "Keypad" is a simple touchpad/keyboard, moving the mouse from the phone, and the "Pad" mode is a mirrored touchscreen surface. Very cool to play multitouch games in OXI.
219052oxioverscanicon.png
OXI Overscan tool : If you are using OXI on some TV you might notice a part of app missing. You can use this tool to crop the visible surface, adjust until you can see a red rectangle around the blue one.

How to launch an app in OXI :
Start OXI from launcher
212027oxilauncher.png

501467oxistarting.png

Put the mouse in the bottom left part to see the menu button an click on it
553728oximain.png

136384oxiopenmenu.png

Start your favorite apps !
739347oxiyoutube.png

How to connect in Miracast
In the notifications zone, select "Cast" and choose your miracast adapter.
If it's working, you should see your phone mirrored on the screen.
403910miracast1.png
759469miracast2.png

932108miracast3.png
780279miracast4.png

Launch OXI on a second screen :
Be sure you are already connected to another screen and mirroring.
Launch OXI Remote.

If needed, enable permissions
Location permission is just used to show the wifi networks
Overlay permission is mandatory for OXI remote, as we're drawing over a different surface than the main screen.
474532oxipermission1.png
284876oxipermission2a.png
183466oxipermission2b.png

Click on start
OXI should appear on the other screen and your device should have a new notification with "OXI running". You can tap on this notification to shut down OXI.
144224remote1.png
652979oxirunning.png

Control tool usage
The control tool features two modes :
"Keypad" mode is a remote keyboard and mouse/touchpad
986422control2.png

"Pad" mode allows you to interact with the active window (the touch surface is mapped to the active window)
456549control3.png
41972120170127104840.png

Interface quick-guide
817047guideen.png

NOTE : this is not updated, the new interface is looking way better (check the videos ! https://goo.gl/6R6rcZ :)

Roadmap​
Please tell us your remarks and wishes for next versions, so we can adjust our roadmap by most-wanted features.
Short-term
  • Screenshot tool
  • Full shutdown of the main screen when using OXI in remote (to save battery)
  • Customization options (font size, background...)
Medium/long-term
  • Inbuilt file manager
  • Multiple instance launching (ex : two Word instances)
  • Multiscreen support

Disclaimer​
  • This is an alpha, quite stable but it's not 100% stable or secured.
  • Installing it is your choice and we're not responsible for any damage or loss of data.
  • However there's no difference between this and a CyanogenMod ROM for the installation, if you are confident all should be okay. We're using those devices for a long time now, and it works great.
  • Never forget the golden rule : ALWAY SAVE YOUR DATA, and do nandroid backup before any operation on your phone.
  • This is an alpha (again), so we might fix a lot of things between releases, so check regularly for updates :)

Installation/Download :
Installation procedure : It's like LineageOS 14.1 nightlies. You might find better tutorial for your particular phone here :). Basically, the way to do is :
1. (If not done yet) : Unlock bootloader
2. (If not done yet) : Flash custom recovery (TWRP or cyanogenmod classic recovery), with fastboot, odin/heimdall, spflashtool...
3. (If not done yet) : In recovery, remember to do a backup !
4. Wipe all the phone (Might not be mandatory if you're already running LineageOS 14.1 nightly)
5. Install the zip file
6. (Optional) Install Google Apps (Open GApps, android 7.1)
7. Restart the phone

That might sounds stupid but with my brand new account on XDA, right now I can't post ROMs in each device forum... I will do that as soon as I can...
For latest releases, check https://getoxi.com/download !
OXI A.2.3 (2017/06/22) - Nougat version !
OXI A.1.9 (2017/02/08) :

Last edited:

0x4A4A

Jan 26, 2017
getoxi.com
Known issues/Limitations​
- Chromecast is supported but won't have any optimization for the latency
- Google Play might be unstable on the desktop environment – the list of apps is not updated (will be fixed soon)
- Authorizing permissions might be difficult in some case. We advice that you also start your apps at least one on your phone screen before launching them in OXI
- You might experience some issues non-related to OXI, it might be related to CyanogenMod 13 :/
- Shortcuts on desktop are saved when exiting
- Bluetooth management inside OXI won't work (yet)
- Some applications (especially some games) won't resize properly. Unity-based games might crash if resized, we're working on it.
- Best experience is with 1920x1080 resolution on an external screen (TV or computer screen).
- Some TV screen won't report the correct real size, so the "size" inside the application might be larger than expected. We're working on allowing you to choose the dpi of each window ;)
- Miracast is enabled up to 1920x1080 resolution and won't support 4K
- Only one instance of each application can be started on desktop mode.
- One application can be started on the phone OR on the screen but not both simultaneously.
- The overscan tool might need to be force-closed its overlay is shown above OXI.
- The ROM does NOT include any Google apps, so you should install them manually (We're usually using Open GApps).

FAQ​
- I'm an app developer and my app is not resizing correctly, why ?
-> That's a good question :). Contact us and we'll see why !
- Are you using the Android Nougat multitasking/resizing ?
-> No, we are based on Android 6 Marshmallow. Our method is a bit different.
- Why do I need a special ROM for that?
-> We added and modified some parts of the Android system, to high and lower levels, to make OXI work.
- That's cool ! Can I use it everyday?
-> Sure, but keep in mind it's a beta right now, with stability and possibly security issues (still dev-code)
- Did you put any spy or anything ad inside the app or ROM?
-> No. Only love and required modifications for OXI to work. And for the app, we just added a crash-reporting library (Firebase).
- Can you make it compatible with [Phone/tablet model]?
-> We would like to make OXI available to the maximum of devices. Just keep in mind 2GB of memory is a minimum and 3GB is recommended. Let us know and we'll try to make it compatible if we can!
- Can you make it compatible with [application] that currently didn't work in OXI?
-> Give us information about the issue, we will investigate it asap.
- Can I install it with a multi-rom loader?
-> Probably... We actually haven't tried it yet. Let us know :)
- Who are you?
-> We're a small company called Auxens and we are in France (that's also why this text is probably full of mistakes, please put down the forks!). You can check our website, http://www.auxens.com

Sources:
Our code is currently based on CyanogenMod 13 (Apache 2) https://github.com/CyanogenMod and http://cyanogenmod.org (sadly down)
We're using kernels and device trees from official CyanogenMod repositories for ks01lte, bullhead, oneplus3 and gts210ltexx.
Kernels (GPL) are available here :
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_ks01lte
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_bullhead
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_gts2

Last edited:
Reactions: JIBIN.D.GAMER

xda_nikita

Nov 27, 2014
Very excited to see multiscreen support as a mid term goal.

Switching to Lineage OS could be a good thing. In particular Lineage OS x86 https://xdaforums.com/lineage/general/unofficial-linage-os-pc-based-android-t3531145
Would allow for PC with multiscreen - great for app developers and app research.

Can you help me compile a lineage is x86 version with OXI for display link external screen?

Does it work OK on 4k@60 displaylink DL6950 chipset(such as targus 160 dock)?

0x4A4A

Jan 26, 2017
getoxi.com
Very excited to see multiscreen support as a mid term goal.

Switching to Lineage OS could be a good thing. In particular Lineage OS x86 https://xdaforums.com/lineage/general/unofficial-linage-os-pc-based-android-t3531145
Would allow for PC with multiscreen - great for app developers and app research.

Can you help me compile a lineage is x86 version with OXI for display link external screen?

Does it work OK on 4k@60 displaylink DL6950 chipset(such as targus 160 dock)?
Hi !

I like the idea of having a vbox x86 OXI available for testing, we'll try to compile an OXI version on this platform :)
Then some test would be required but if the displaylink driver is enabled in the kernel, it should work for external screen (with USB bus capture by vbox).

For the 4k@60 we don't have this kind of hardware here, but if Android supports it, OXI should also work (backgrounds might be slightly pixelated due to their lower resolution). Best would be to ask DisplayLink if they tested the DL6950 chipset on Android devices. And with a android-x86/LineageOS based OXI, it will also depend of the GPU capabilities of the virtual driver.

Reactions: xda_nikita

801base

Oct 9, 2014
Its a shame about the 2GB ram Requirement
I would like to run this on my Motorola Razr Maxx XT912 (1GB) as it would allow me to used the laptop dock it was designed to originally use (I actually used the atrix dock as it was easier to get hold of) phone has both micro USB and micro HDMI ports.
I am running LineageOS 13 UTMS_ Spyder on mine and its great waiting for stable LineageOS 14 UTMS_ Spyder and then i will consider an update.
I dont need to run multiple apps at once but will allow me to get mail, open a web browser or an RDP session

Animizio

Aug 19, 2016
Hey. Would you add the op3t too? There are enoguh unified Roms, i think its not too hard to add like a New phone? U added the op3 already.

Really woule like to test this with my op3t, thanks! :)
Great work guys and good luck!

Reactions: jessicamr

xda_nikita

Nov 27, 2014
Hi !

I like the idea of having a vbox x86 OXI available for testing, we'll try to compile an OXI version on this platform :)

Then some test would be required but if the displaylink driver is enabled in the kernel, it should work for external screen (with USB bus capture by vbox).

For the 4k@60 we don't have this kind of hardware here, but if Android supports it, OXI should also work (backgrounds might be slightly pixelated due to their lower resolution). Best would be to ask DisplayLink if they tested the DL6950 chipset on Android devices. And with a android-x86/LineageOS based OXI, it will also depend of the GPU capabilities of the virtual driver.

Brilliant. Can't wait to test the vbox image with display link via USB bus capture.

The overall direction I would like to see OXI going is
An android version of https://youtu.be/KpYgOQekstQ
Scalable Adaptive Graphics Environment - SAGE SAGE2.

P.S. 4k@60 works OK on Remix OS(android x86 based) but no multi monitor support or plans announced for it. The display link website has android drivers although I only managed mirroring vs the way more useful continuum that oxi provides. If I get my hands on the DL6950 based docks that can be daisy chained to 6 independent 4k@60 external monitors I will post back results here or other auxens forums. :svetius

Last edited:

xda_nikita

Nov 27, 2014
Hi !

Just to check if you guys are still commited to a vbox x86 image ? Is this still on

0x4A4A

Jan 26, 2017
getoxi.com
Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of news. We've been mega-busy after the MWC...
We've been working on a new UI, on the Nougat port (the confectionery was harder than expected ;) ), on a Miracast fix for Nougat/LineageOS, on bugfixes and security improvements.
We will try to share soon some other CM13-based (with new UI) OXI rom, while we are still working on Nougat :).

For Android X86-port, it's not done yet, but we're working on it too (would be also very useful for debugging).

455390clashwordpowerpoint.png

ShadenDark

Jul 12, 2015
I noticed there is a download for the Note 4 N910F on your website. Has that been confirmed working on a Note 4?

Malikpete

Jun 9, 2017
What devises would you like to see?

Hey dev team,
Could we possibly see versions for the nexus 6 and Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition(WiFi)?
Appreciate all of your hard work!!! ?

0x4A4A

Jan 26, 2017
getoxi.com
So, we have been working hard, and finally we can provide you a beta version of OXI on several devices !
We're now based on LineageOS 14.1 (finally, nougat !) and we are currently building OXI with multiple devices. We'll add soon others devices officially supported by LineageOS.

The new version, A.2.3, is now available for Nexus 5X, OnePlus 3 & 3T (same package), OnePlus 2, OnePlus One, LG G5 (however we have issue with DisplayPort right know). Miracast should work.
You can watch new demos on our new youtube channel https://goo.gl/6R6rcZ and check our website https://getoxi.com which is the most up-to-date place to look up on OXI (but also our Facebook page and Twitter account :) )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [For moderators : As there is no "General" forum on the "Custom Roms" section, I hope I'm not wrong posting it here. Feel free to move it where it should be!]
    OXI - Beta version
    Hi everyone!
    I would like to present something we have been working on for some time now !
    For those who thinks their smartphone can perform the same tasks that a computer can, we would like to allow you to replace your computer with your smartphone, using it on any screen, TV, projector. Basically, it's like Microsoft Continuum but better with Android :)

725233oxipng40ae0667fdf0b0536d4e582daa7a9b16.png

OXI working on NexDock

What is OXI ?​
    We're developing a desktop-like environment for Android, implying multitasking, resizing, notification support.
    You can use it directly on your main screen but the most interesting is to use a second screen (with MHL/DP or Miracast for instance) to get a desktop environment on it and still use your phone meanwhile.
    139327oxiyoutubewordab.png
    It might be more clear with some videos :) : https://goo.gl/6R6rcZ

Our code is now based on LineageOS 14.1, and we're ready to follow the next Android evolutions. We're using LineageOS for compatibility reasons, because we want to be able to try with multiple phones without spending much time on porting.
    We're currently in a buiding process, and you can already download the A.2.3 (Nougat) OXI versions for :
    - OnePlus 3 / 3T
    - OnePlus 2
    - OnePlus One
    - Huawei Nexus 6P
    - LG Nexus 5X
    - LG G5 (we have issues with DisplayPort, let us know how is it working for you)
    - Samsung Galaxy S7 (Exynos - herolte)
    - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos - hero2lte)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 LTE (gts210ltexx)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 wifi (gts210wifi)
    - Lenovo Zuk Z1 (ham)
    - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo)
    - LeEco Le Max 2 (x2)
    - ZTE Axon 7
    Old versions, we still keep it here for the record

Our code is based on CyanogenMod 13, and I'm currently switching the dev branches to LineageOS 14.1. We're using CM/LOS for compatibility reasons, because we want to be able to try with multiple phones without spending much time on porting.
    Right now we have several alpha versions
    -> OnePlus 3 (oneplus3)
    -> Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Advance (ks01lte)
    -> LG Nexus 5X (bullhead)
    -> Galaxy tab S2 9.7 lte (gts210ltexx)
    Next alpha-releases are going to be Galaxy Note4 (trltexx) and probably Redmi Note 3 pro (kenzo). Not sure right now. In our wishlist (from our french community), are also S6, S7, LG h850, angler, some Asus...

If you want OXI to be on your smartphone, tablet or other device, please tell us! If it's supported by LineageOS, it would be even easier for us :).
    To have a comfortable experience on OXI, you need to have a mid-range around (from experience, 40-50k score at Antutu is enough). But you need at least 2GB memory, 3GB is better. Basically : more RAM => more apps that can be opened simultaneously without slowing down the system. With 3GB, you can easily open 15 apps. We didn't had enough applications installed to crash our OnePlus 3 :p .

Usage​
    I'm going to describe really quickly the basics of OXI. You'll find multiple apps preinstalled in the ROM :
    410434oxihead.png
    OXI : Launch OXI on main display (phone)
    410434oxihead.png
    OXI Remote : Launch OXI on the external display (Miracast, DisplayLink, DisplayPort, MHL, HDMI, Chromecast or other...)
    For wireless, we recommand the Miracast adapters from Microsoft (Wireless Display v2) or from ActionTech. These adapters are fully compatible with OXI and eliminate completely the mouse lag that you might experience with other wireless adapters (such as Chromecast). Give us feedback, we didn't try everything !
    180528oxiheadremotecontrol.png
    OXI Control : A basic tool replacing keyboard and mouse. Two modes, "Keypad" is a simple touchpad/keyboard, moving the mouse from the phone, and the "Pad" mode is a mirrored touchscreen surface. Very cool to play multitouch games in OXI.
    219052oxioverscanicon.png
    OXI Overscan tool : If you are using OXI on some TV you might notice a part of app missing. You can use this tool to crop the visible surface, adjust until you can see a red rectangle around the blue one.

How to launch an app in OXI :
    Start OXI from launcher
    212027oxilauncher.png

501467oxistarting.png

Put the mouse in the bottom left part to see the menu button an click on it
    553728oximain.png

136384oxiopenmenu.png

Start your favorite apps !
    739347oxiyoutube.png

How to connect in Miracast
    In the notifications zone, select "Cast" and choose your miracast adapter.
    If it's working, you should see your phone mirrored on the screen.
    403910miracast1.png
    759469miracast2.png

932108miracast3.png
    780279miracast4.png

Launch OXI on a second screen :
    Be sure you are already connected to another screen and mirroring.
    Launch OXI Remote.

If needed, enable permissions
    Location permission is just used to show the wifi networks
    Overlay permission is mandatory for OXI remote, as we're drawing over a different surface than the main screen.
    474532oxipermission1.png
    284876oxipermission2a.png
    183466oxipermission2b.png

Click on start
    OXI should appear on the other screen and your device should have a new notification with "OXI running". You can tap on this notification to shut down OXI.
    144224remote1.png
    652979oxirunning.png

Control tool usage
    The control tool features two modes :
    "Keypad" mode is a remote keyboard and mouse/touchpad
    986422control2.png

"Pad" mode allows you to interact with the active window (the touch surface is mapped to the active window)
    456549control3.png
    41972120170127104840.png

Interface quick-guide
    817047guideen.png

NOTE : this is not updated, the new interface is looking way better (check the videos ! https://goo.gl/6R6rcZ :)

Roadmap​
    Please tell us your remarks and wishes for next versions, so we can adjust our roadmap by most-wanted features.
    Short-term
    • Screenshot tool
    • Full shutdown of the main screen when using OXI in remote (to save battery)
    • Customization options (font size, background...)
    Medium/long-term
    • Inbuilt file manager
    • Multiple instance launching (ex : two Word instances)
    • Multiscreen support

Disclaimer​
    • This is an alpha, quite stable but it's not 100% stable or secured.
    • Installing it is your choice and we're not responsible for any damage or loss of data.
    • However there's no difference between this and a CyanogenMod ROM for the installation, if you are confident all should be okay. We're using those devices for a long time now, and it works great.
    • Never forget the golden rule : ALWAY SAVE YOUR DATA, and do nandroid backup before any operation on your phone.
    • This is an alpha (again), so we might fix a lot of things between releases, so check regularly for updates :)

Installation/Download :
    Installation procedure : It's like LineageOS 14.1 nightlies. You might find better tutorial for your particular phone here :). Basically, the way to do is :
    1. (If not done yet) : Unlock bootloader
    2. (If not done yet) : Flash custom recovery (TWRP or cyanogenmod classic recovery), with fastboot, odin/heimdall, spflashtool...
    3. (If not done yet) : In recovery, remember to do a backup !
    4. Wipe all the phone (Might not be mandatory if you're already running LineageOS 14.1 nightly)
    5. Install the zip file
    6. (Optional) Install Google Apps (Open GApps, android 7.1)
    7. Restart the phone

That might sounds stupid but with my brand new account on XDA, right now I can't post ROMs in each device forum... I will do that as soon as I can...
    For latest releases, check https://getoxi.com/download !
    OXI A.2.3 (2017/06/22) - Nougat version !
    OXI A.1.9 (2017/02/08) :
    there are the pics of my project. at moment im using Google chromecast, but in the future i ll buy a miracast dongle
    So, we have been working hard, and finally we can provide you a beta version of OXI on several devices !
    We're now based on LineageOS 14.1 (finally, nougat !) and we are currently building OXI with multiple devices. We'll add soon others devices officially supported by LineageOS.

The new version, A.2.3, is now available for Nexus 5X, OnePlus 3 & 3T (same package), OnePlus 2, OnePlus One, LG G5 (however we have issue with DisplayPort right know). Miracast should work.
    You can watch new demos on our new youtube channel https://goo.gl/6R6rcZ and check our website https://getoxi.com which is the most up-to-date place to look up on OXI (but also our Facebook page and Twitter account :) )
    Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of news. We've been mega-busy after the MWC...
    We've been working on a new UI, on the Nougat port (the confectionery was harder than expected ;) ), on a Miracast fix for Nougat/LineageOS, on bugfixes and security improvements.
    We will try to share soon some other CM13-based (with new UI) OXI rom, while we are still working on Nougat :).

For Android X86-port, it's not done yet, but we're working on it too (would be also very useful for debugging).

455390clashwordpowerpoint.png
    Known issues/Limitations​
    - Chromecast is supported but won't have any optimization for the latency
    - Google Play might be unstable on the desktop environment – the list of apps is not updated (will be fixed soon)
    - Authorizing permissions might be difficult in some case. We advice that you also start your apps at least one on your phone screen before launching them in OXI
    - You might experience some issues non-related to OXI, it might be related to CyanogenMod 13 :/
    - Shortcuts on desktop are saved when exiting
    - Bluetooth management inside OXI won't work (yet)
    - Some applications (especially some games) won't resize properly. Unity-based games might crash if resized, we're working on it.
    - Best experience is with 1920x1080 resolution on an external screen (TV or computer screen).
    - Some TV screen won't report the correct real size, so the "size" inside the application might be larger than expected. We're working on allowing you to choose the dpi of each window ;)
    - Miracast is enabled up to 1920x1080 resolution and won't support 4K
    - Only one instance of each application can be started on desktop mode.
    - One application can be started on the phone OR on the screen but not both simultaneously.
    - The overscan tool might need to be force-closed its overlay is shown above OXI.
    - The ROM does NOT include any Google apps, so you should install them manually (We're usually using Open GApps).

FAQ​
    - I'm an app developer and my app is not resizing correctly, why ?
    -> That's a good question :). Contact us and we'll see why !
    - Are you using the Android Nougat multitasking/resizing ?
    -> No, we are based on Android 6 Marshmallow. Our method is a bit different.
    - Why do I need a special ROM for that?
    -> We added and modified some parts of the Android system, to high and lower levels, to make OXI work.
    - That's cool ! Can I use it everyday?
    -> Sure, but keep in mind it's a beta right now, with stability and possibly security issues (still dev-code)
    - Did you put any spy or anything ad inside the app or ROM?
    -> No. Only love and required modifications for OXI to work. And for the app, we just added a crash-reporting library (Firebase).
    - Can you make it compatible with [Phone/tablet model]?
    -> We would like to make OXI available to the maximum of devices. Just keep in mind 2GB of memory is a minimum and 3GB is recommended. Let us know and we'll try to make it compatible if we can!
    - Can you make it compatible with [application] that currently didn't work in OXI?
    -> Give us information about the issue, we will investigate it asap.
    - Can I install it with a multi-rom loader?
    -> Probably... We actually haven't tried it yet. Let us know :)
    - Who are you?
    -> We're a small company called Auxens and we are in France (that's also why this text is probably full of mistakes, please put down the forks!). You can check our website, http://www.auxens.com

Sources:
    Our code is currently based on CyanogenMod 13 (Apache 2) https://github.com/CyanogenMod and http://cyanogenmod.org (sadly down)
    We're using kernels and device trees from official CyanogenMod repositories for ks01lte, bullhead, oneplus3 and gts210ltexx.
    Kernels (GPL) are available here :
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_ks01lte
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_bullhead
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_gts2