[MOD] Dual speaker mod (LG G6) (all variants)

Search This thread

nima0003

Mar 30, 2013
Aurora
This mod will allow you to listen to media using the main speaker and the phone earpiece at the same time, resulting in a much better audio experience.

Steps:
1: Using a root file manager, go to system/etc and rename mixer_paths_tasha.xml to mixer_paths_tasha.xml.bak

2: Download my mixer_paths_tasha.xml

3: Paste my mixer_paths_tasha.xml into system/etc and check all the permission boxes

(On Oreo place in system/vendor/etc)

Done, enjoy!

Attachments

• mixer_paths_tasha.xml
    89.1 KB · Views: 11,115
Last edited:

lorax70

Jan 19, 2017
Albuquerque
Confirmed. Works on my US997

I didn't notice until I rebooted my phone, but this broke google assistant voice commands on my G6. I moved my original
back in place, rebooted, and assistant voice commands worked again. Did the process over with this mod, rebooted, and GA voice
commands were broken again. I made sure all the perms were set correctly.

I don't use OK Google, but decided to try it using your mod and that worked fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This mod will allow you to listen to media using the main speaker and the phone earpiece at the same time, resulting in a much better audio experience.

Steps:
    1: Using a root file manager, go to system/etc and rename mixer_paths_tasha.xml to mixer_paths_tasha.xml.bak

2: Download my mixer_paths_tasha.xml

3: Paste my mixer_paths_tasha.xml into system/etc and check all the permission boxes

(On Oreo place in system/vendor/etc)

Done, enjoy!
    This is my file.

Sorry @nima0003 this file is not based on your file.

The call is work for me.

Please test this file and comment.
    Would the OP please be kind enough to post the changes made to the mixer_paths.xml in hopes that someone from the community may be able to correct the mistakes made that break the various sound related functions?

:)
    - M&S
    Magisk mod from the file from matdu57
    First issue...bluetooth in car doesn't work...replaced xml with old one..all ok..

Sent from my LG-H870 using XDA-Developers Legacy app