Share which headphones you are using with your Xperia M

Search This thread

roulley

Jan 8, 2013
Here it is

-> I'm using Takstar HD2000
-> The sound quality is superior (well, I love balanced detailed sound) in a very cheap price
-> The music app is Walkman, I like the UI
-> I like dreamtheater :)

AlanMercus

Jul 17, 2013
Mumbai
SoundMagic ES18

SoundMagic ES18
the sound is way more better than any other headphones
and Listening Dubstep in this headphones will blow your mind away
and its only for 538₹

mohitraj.raj

Dec 16, 2012
Velllore
Headphone: Apple Earpods
Why? Because they sound f*cking awesome and they have lovely bass:D
Music App you use: Stock Sony Walkman (15.1.C.1.17, ClearAudio+: Off, EQ Bass Boost: +6, Surround: Studio/Off, Clear stereo: Off, Dynamic normalizer: On
Your favorite band or genre: EDM: Dubstep, Electro, Drum 'n' Bass. UK Hardcore.

Most of android phones has not enough energy(?) to sound Earpods as loud as an iPod or iPhone can...
I have an iPod touch and i had a Samsung Galaxy Gio before SXM, so I know. But with that phone, it sounds clear, loud enough and beautiful (with real music too).:victory:

I have tried earpods and they just don't work. how are they working for you

Arkadio92

Dec 5, 2012
Lublin
I'm using Sony SBH20 :) nice audio and main reason to buy it: very comfortable. Disadvantages: you have to remember about charging headset battery sometimes. But it's not a big deal;)
Music app: stock Walkman with usually ClearAudio+, it's enough for me, I'm happy with this set :D

adi2500

Apr 28, 2013
Im using Sennheiser MX470 (nice sound for its price) when Im outside, at home I use Sennheiser PX 100 (have them since 5 or nore years, still great sound)or sometimes Creative Draco HS 850(more bassy, i use them mainly at my gaming pc for VoIP, game sound and music, 1 of the shells has a faulty mounting, but 2 component glue ftw).
Mostly is played Linkin Park(all Albums), using Poweramp(since my old Samsung) with Viper4Android

Sent from my Sony Xperia M C1905 via tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Using the stock headsets bro, yes it's just a waste.. Thinking about buying one, what do unit suggest?

>>>> Press thanks if helped.. ;) peace.. :) <<<<

Was doing some research in some other forums.
    Under my budget INR 1000, the one with the most recommendation, and fan following ;) was SM 18. So, I ordered one, as said will be reaching tomorrow. I am not a music enthusiast. Its just for leisure .If it is any good to me I'll let you know. Stay tuned :)
    Still using stock until I buy new ones. They make my ears hurt :*)

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using Tapatalk.
    Sennheiser mx170 - sound is pretty cool with stock walkman but I wouldn't recommend them. Durability isn't the best and there are some noises but bass is nice. Most of time I'm listening rock and punk rock.
    Earpods

Headphone: Apple Earpods
    Why? Because they sound f*cking awesome and they have lovely bass:D
    Music App you use: Stock Sony Walkman (15.1.C.1.17, ClearAudio+: Off, EQ Bass Boost: +6, Surround: Studio/Off, Clear stereo: Off, Dynamic normalizer: On
    Your favorite band or genre: EDM: Dubstep, Electro, Drum 'n' Bass. UK Hardcore.

Most of android phones has not enough energy(?) to sound Earpods as loud as an iPod or iPhone can...
    I have an iPod touch and i had a Samsung Galaxy Gio before SXM, so I know. But with that phone, it sounds clear, loud enough and beautiful (with real music too).:victory:
    Earphones: d-Jays by Jays

Why: like the sound, no focus only on bass and very very clear and full sound (believe me, using GOOD earphones lets you discover your favourite songs have much more instruments than you can hear with standard earphones)

Music App: Stock Sony Walkman

Enhancement: Ac!d Audio Engine