December Update

Search This thread

Demolition49

How have you been surviving this past half decade, because someone could have unlocked the phone with your fingerprint while you were asleep?

Haha... Yes it's possible. But generally if somebody touches my fingers/hands during sleep I'd notice it. Being asleep without anybody even touching you and getting in your phone is definitely not ideal. I use lockdown mode if really needed, but looking forward to the fix.

Paz9

Jan 3, 2011
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Haha... Yes it's possible. But generally if somebody touches my fingers/hands during sleep I'd notice it. Being asleep without anybody even touching you and getting in your phone is definitely not ideal. I use lockdown mode if really needed, but looking forward to the fix.

why would you be sleeping in the same house with someone who may have malicious intent in unlocking your phone?
i thinks thats the more serious question to ask....

Last edited:

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
For me, I hope the December update fixes my data connection issues I've been having since the November update. Also to fix the overlapping icons (as seen in the screenshot) when in fullscreen mode like Android Auto and playing media that's Motion Sense capable. Screenshot_20191204-165852.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CyberpodS2

Mar 27, 2012
NE Pennsylvania Boonies
I found this little bit interesting. Looks like the 3 device update variations are grouped differently than last month. Still wondering if it's only modem or others differences. Lol

//
Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will start receiving the update next week, and Google has laid out what carriers each of the three builds will correspond to:

T-Mobile, Fi, EMEIA: QQ1B.191205.011

Japan & Taiwan: QQ1C.191205.016.A1

All other carriers: QQ1B.191205.012.A1
//

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

...dorm,army barracks etc. Everyone has a different life.
Yah, Hell just falling asleep in the break room at work on nightshift presents it's opportunities... Lol

DarkShadowMX

Dec 19, 2010
For me, I hope the December update fixes my data connection issues I've been having since the November update. Also to fix the overlapping icons (as seen in the screenshot) when in fullscreen mode like Android Auto and playing media that's Motion Sense capable.View attachment 4894157

What data connection issues? I've been having some of my own but I'm trying to see if it's something I did or what

DarkShadowMX

Dec 19, 2010
So you've been having similar connection issues as I described in the other thread?

Yeah I'd say so. Mobile data keeps going to 3G and sometimes drops completely, coming from a Pixel 3a XL that gave me no issues this is pretty weird (and disappointing if it's because of the November update)

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Yeah I'd say so. Mobile data keeps going to 3G and sometimes drops completely, coming from a Pixel 3a XL that gave me no issues this is pretty weird (and disappointing if it's because of the November update)
Yeah sounds the same. You can even see the 3G for me too in my earlier screenshot. Data was just fine out of the box and with my Pixel 2 XL.

Last edited:

pacman photog

Nov 5, 2014
google actually stated in an email it would all be released dec 5,
but they also stated ALL device images would be up dec 5, without them even looking at their own site to see,
wow they are stupid

pilotgav

Oct 26, 2007
Toronto

If you're in danger of someone sneaking in when you're sleeping to unlock your phone you have better things to worry about than face Unlock :D

Just kidding I get that it's a flaw.

Top Liked Posts