[Q] Update Android/Firmware Of Telpad QS (PLDT)

Search This thread

devlin525

Jun 20, 2014
I have a Telpad QS from PLDT with the following specifications:

Model number: Telpad QS
Android Version: 4.1.2
Emotion UI version: EmotionUI 1.5 Beta Release 2013.02.27
Kernel Version: 3.0.36
Build Number: S7-961wdV100R001C182B005

Is it possible to upgrade the android 4.1.2 to any later android version? Or what kind of upgrade is possible with this? Anything that will make it up to date. Or where can i find working custom roms?

Cause I have no idea how to do this, really. To simplfy what I need help from are:
1. Upgrade android that is compatible with the telpad (since this telpad doesn't have any physical Home button like samsung tabs)
2. Upgrade the firmware (I have no idea how to know the current firmware and how to ugprade it)

Last edited:

iijincloud

May 2, 2015
Sir can i have a backup rom of your telpad qs (s7-961wd). I really need it badly..

my telpad starts to bootloop.. i dont know what happened. i dont have a backup rom cause its not rooted. please can u help me i really need the rom of your telpad qs :crying: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

mayang08

Dec 24, 2015
hello po! meron pa po ba kayong backup firmware nito? pwede po pahingi?nagka virus telpad namin same unit and model.

kiyannnayr

May 11, 2015
STOCK ROM of PLDT Telpad QS is very helpfull

Can someone encounter about my problem to the same unit PLDT Huawei Telpad QS..

First encounter problem is:
Ex. while i am playing games or doing something in my Telpad. then when i see my Notication is automatically installing apps like lazada, guevara music and more more apps...

my second encounter problem is:
its they have an ADS that i can't exit or [x] so i press the recent tab and back to what am i doing... the ADS is always show like its about a 3-5 seconds...

then now may 3rd encounter is:
become totally drain...

so what do you think? its a malware or maybe a virus?

thanks to give an effort to answer and god blessed to wants to help..

if any one wants to help.
the STOCK ROM is completely helpfull...
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

It's better to "GIVE" than to "Recieved"..

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

i have rom backup sir you can workaround on it to restore your device /

Can i have a copy of the STOCK ROM od PLDT Huawei Telpad QS thanks please please

here is my GMAIL> ryskie03@gmail.com, kiyannnayr@gmail.com and actually sir its better to update or contact me on my mobile no. 09072076103 thanks (^_^) Thanks thanks thanks

It's better to "GIVE" than to "Recieved"..

jeff51

Nov 1, 2016
sir puede po ba makahingi stock rom pldt telpad qs s7-961wd para po magamit uli ng anak ko ung tablet..please nmn po thanks...pa-send po sa email ko... jpmercado42@gmail.com...thanks

lopezvincent

Sep 15, 2018
Sir Devlin? pwede rin po ba na isend nyo sakin yung Firmware ng Telpad Qs model number S7-961wd? please pa help po kailangan ko lang. Awa na po. at nagmamakaawa po ako sa inyo.

Maghihintay po ako!

Salamat po!

Eto po Gmail ko ---> lopez.vincent007@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Sir Pwede po ba mahingi ito po gmail ko ---> lopez.vincent007@gmail.com
Awat Habag na apo!

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

SIr pwede ko rin po bang mahingi eto po gmail ko --- > lopez.vincent007@gmail.com

geraldpogi122

May 6, 2019
How to fix dead Android PLDT TELPAD S7-951wd??
Help me???
Nag hang po kase tas in-off ko tas yun na ayaw nang mag on kahit naka charge
Help me please ???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qstelpad

my telpad starts to bootloop.. i dont know what happened. i dont have a backup rom cause its not rooted. please can u help me i really need the rom of your telpad qs :crying: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

i have rom backup sir you can workaround on it to restore your device /
    I have a Telpad QS from PLDT with the following specifications:

Model number: Telpad QS
    Android Version: 4.1.2
    Emotion UI version: EmotionUI 1.5 Beta Release 2013.02.27
    Kernel Version: 3.0.36
    Build Number: S7-961wdV100R001C182B005

Is it possible to upgrade the android 4.1.2 to any later android version? Or what kind of upgrade is possible with this? Anything that will make it up to date. Or where can i find working custom roms?

Cause I have no idea how to do this, really. To simplfy what I need help from are:
    1. Upgrade android that is compatible with the telpad (since this telpad doesn't have any physical Home button like samsung tabs)
    2. Upgrade the firmware (I have no idea how to know the current firmware and how to ugprade it)
    Guys kailangan niyo a ba ng back up? I have mine stored sa mega account ko.