Gradiente GC-300 sf

Search This thread

Coffman64

May 23, 2014
I am very poor in Brazil and won a used cell phone from nearby, but he was probremas, it lights up and goes 3-4 one second and the kind of fast restart, great device with great screen and Digital TV. It seems to me that it is MTK 6236 chip. Alçguem if you have a soluçãoi formatting appreciate it, I've tried the SP Tools MTK but it seems he does not recognize ... Cause it off when I put the computer in USB drive and install the flash him appears on my computer .. 2 but one is in 0KB precisely 1GB

The reason for posting here is because my phone is not on the list. THANK YOU

xxxtncxxx

I am very poor in Brazil and won a used cell phone from nearby, but he was probremas, it lights up and goes 3-4 one second and the kind of fast restart, great device with great screen and Digital TV. It seems to me that it is MTK 6236 chip. Alçguem if you have a soluçãoi formatting appreciate it, I've tried the SP Tools MTK but it seems he does not recognize ... Cause it off when I put the computer in USB drive and install the flash him appears on my computer .. 2 but one is in 0KB precisely 1GB

The reason for posting here is because my phone is not on the list. THANK YOU

Your way off if has that chip it is certainly not an S4. If you say it if then it's a fake bootleg one. Not gonna get any help around here. Go to Google search "xda phonemodelhere" you will probably have to drop the xda part because your in the wrong place.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Coffman64

May 23, 2014
I'm sorry friend,

Your way off if has that chip it is certainly not an S4. If you say it if then it's a fake bootleg one. Not gonna get any help around here. Go to Google search "xda phonemodelhere" you will probably have to drop the xda part because your in the wrong place.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy, I posted in the wrong place because they do not have my phone on the list .. My phone is not android is one common system of China. I saw right is china MT6235 320MHz processor, it enters the system but then immediately restarts. I have to use another firmware of a similar device?

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
Sorry buddy, I posted in the wrong place because they do not have my phone on the list .. My phone is not android is one common system of China. I saw right is china MT6235 320MHz processor, it enters the system but then immediately restarts. I have to use another firmware of a similar device?

Installing firmware not intended for your phone will most likely brick it. I would NOT recommend trying a "similar device".

First, you'll need to find how to flash your phone. If there's nothing on XDA, I would start with the manufacturer's site: gradiente.com.br
http://www.gradiente.com.br/smartph...wi-fi-bluetooth-e-camera-30mp-preto-14.aspx/p

I haven't found any firmware files on the net for this phone, but can't read Portuguese so may have missed some hits.

Coffman64

May 23, 2014
thanks for the reply

Gradient did not really firmware for this device , however she is working on hardware already enxiste in china , As his famous phone but the iphone which is based on a Chinese Dai hardware ... I 'm starting to think if I find the hardware she used this GC- 300 I could handle the flash she drew ... I'm trying to connect the serial port to give a flash of identical hardware however famous but it has flash ... in his plate has the following pins ( pwr , vdd , gnd ) ( TX , RX , GND , KCO , VBAT ) which pins should I use to connect to the serial port ? I used the TX , RX , GND but gave no sign of life on the computer ... This device is off when the USB it recognizes the pc as Midiatek and enters the internal memory is 45MB put it that when I turn the unit it disconnects the the USB ... FlashTool programs would not recognize him ... Ways to Hard reset one of these Chinese plates simply eliminating all enegia contained in ceramic capacitors ?