[KERNEL] GT-I9100 ROOTED STOCK Kernels by STOCK+ Team (ALL NEW VERSIONS + TOUCH CWM!)

Search This thread

kenkiller

Nov 21, 2009
LP6 please....it's the only latest ICS kernel without the stupid SD security "feature". :(

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
*NEW* ROOTED! I9100XXLPS - ICS (4.0.3) - CL: 294511- B.Date: 25-03-2012 - Touch CWM Recovery Download HERE!

Added! Enjoy! *Untested* Please check if everything is OK with it.

tez1

Oct 12, 2009
Sydney
Kernel error already reported and I see you've currently removed the link from the original post.

Last edited:

arkadius41

May 19, 2009
Flashed via odin rooted LPS kernel and the device stops on booting, since ... lets look ... 20 min :confused:

mrcarnby

Nov 9, 2009
Doesn't boot!!!

Flashed the LPH kernel and it doesn't boot anymore.

Only can enter in CWM recovery mode.

I cannot enter in download mode neither to reflash a working ROM.

Please, I need any help

nosklo

May 12, 2011
Belo Horizonte
Thanks

Yeah it works, thanks, may I ask, how do you do it? I mean, if I have a stock kernel (zImage file in my computer) and I want to root it and add CWM to it, how can I do it? Can you point/link me to the needed resources to make that work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

STOCK+ Team ($omator & Grooby) are proud to bring you the latest rooted kernels based on samsung stock kernels that you may find in ROM by Samsung.

Why should i use this kernel?
    Our kernels are uber-minimal modification of stock kernel used only for rooting (no custom recovery is installed). So the kernel it's like stock just rooted, and there is small chance (or any chance) that it will be detected as modified by service center at the first look :)

Please find latest of kernels listed below:

ROOTED! I9100XXLPH - ICS (4.0.3) - CL: 1104396 - B.Date: 16-02-2012 -[/b] Touch CWM Recovery Download HERE!
    ROOTED! I9100XXLPB - ICS (4.0.3) - CL: 99600 - B.Date: 29-01-2012 - Samsung Recovery Download HERE! or Touch CWM Recovery Download HERE!

Instructions:

1. Flash zImage.tar of choosen kernel using odin (you will find it in package)
    2. enable usb debugging in settings->applications
    3. while still connected and odin/kies is turned off, run RUNME.BAT (also in package)
    4. Install latest Superuser.apk from market!
    5. Profit!

If you like our modifications, support us with even a little donation for a beer ;) -> Click to donate!

Don't forget to follow our service at Twitter (@SamsungUpdates) or (soon) Samsung-Updates.com

Best regards for all XDA-DEVELOPERS members! we love ya!
    Touch recovery added to stock kernels, you can choose now if you want a kernel which is only ROOTED with all rest stock by samsung or, base samsung kernel with touch recovery included and rooted :)

Enjoy!
    Thank you..

Is odin version lony ?

Yup, its odin version