Automatic bootloader UNLOCK/ROOT for AT&T 1.26/1.57/1.83/4.5.91 [UPDATE 07/31/11]

Search This thread

austinhalder

Jun 21, 2011
Dhaka
Unlock Bootloader Failed

Hello,

I'm using Motorola Atrix 4G Orange UK, OTA Update 2.3.4 (system ver. 45.31.0.MB860.Orange.en.GB).

my phone is rooted.

Yesterday I tried to unlock my moto's bootloader but got this error,

When I type into the command prompt "fastboot oem unlock", instead of proceeding normally I got the return message:
"OEM unlock is not implemented"

I could not get any way to unlock the bootloader.

Plz help me

Thanks

Last edited:

consolation

Apr 18, 2010
Redmi Note 9t
So at this point, are we "comfortable" that this procedure will successfully unlock an Atrix 4G with system version 4.5.141.MB880.ATT.en.US ...snip... your time.

Yes.

Just pay attention to what's on the screen and don't follow the instructions too literally. Sometimes I had to manually put phone in fastboot when it should have done so automatically, sometimes the process would advanced to next step.without the expected intervention. Nothing too unexpected if you just take it easy and think where you are trying to get to.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: clockcycle

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Took a leap of faith, man that turned my stomach ( this is my wife's phone, I don't want to brick it ). I can confirm that the latest link past page 85 is valid as of 03/01/2012 and it is what I used. Followed the OP instructions and then followed the prompts in the script. It did unlock, then I rooted and flashed CWM, option two. Followed others' advice to pay attention and follow instructions to the Tee, thanks to those that encouraged perseverance.

It does work with 4.5.141.MB880.ATT.en.US, 2.3.6 YMMV

Last edited:

J-man67

Mar 7, 2011
Wilmington
Yup! I got a refurbished atrix and it prompted me to update. I hit yes and installed. As soon as it finished I remembered the new update. I figured the refurb was old and it was updating to 4.5.91. Anyway I was pissed BC I wasn't sure if it could be unlocked. I said f it and tried this. Actually went smoother then the last time I tried this auto script with a atrix on 4.5.91. Happy to be back unlocked and using Neutrino.

Dogg_mc

Mar 2, 2012
HELP plz

Help me!!!
pressed power and volume down
"SVF: 105:1:2
Failed to boot 0x1000
PwrReason: POWER_CUT
starting fastboot protocol support"

P.S-- MB860 USA 4.5.91 android 2.3.4

Last edited:

Dogg_mc

Mar 2, 2012
Help me!!!

Help me!!!
what i must do?:confused:
SVF message: 105:1:2 failed to boot

No OS detected, going to rsd mode in 5seconds press a key to stop count down available modes are:
1)rsd
2)fastboot
3)NvFlash
4)Bp HW Bypass rsd
5)BP HW bypass QC Dload
6)BP HW diag & Boot AP
7)BP HW Bypass BP only
8)BP SW Bypass RSD
9)Android recovery
10)boot android (no BP)
11)Device UID
12)console=tty50,115200n8
13 Early USB enumeration
14)BP tools
P.S-- MB860 USA 4.5.91 android 2.3.4

spillb

Jun 15, 2011
Did you follow the instructions?

I believe your suppose to select 'fastboot' at this point.

or like cosolation said, "Sometimes I had to manually put phone in fastboot "

FUZER384

Jan 27, 2009
Detroit
Question, if I boot back to 1.83 unrooted from GREYBLUR 2.0 rooted using tenfars system recovery tool will the recovery tool still be installed?

If it wont be then its going to be a headache cause I'll have to use SDK tools to push a version of the CWM recovery back on the phone. Also if the system recovery tool is still there I can install side loading and such.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

thedawg03

May 2, 2011
automatic bootloader unlock works on korean atrix android 2.3.4 when it asks you what version of at&t you have say the lastest one (option 3). i used petes motorola root tool to root. i was already rooted when i did unlock. it takes away your root but if you had the app voodoo ota rootkeeper and back up your root just click re-root. then reboot. back up your apps with titanium back up if you dont want to re-download all your apps. when your unlocked it will lock like you got a factory reset with just 'unlock' on upper left corner as a difference.. hope this helps

vidvivek

Sep 29, 2011
Mega Upload Blocked!

the megaupload link does not work u know it is blocked please post some source!

Last edited by a moderator:

FUZER384

Jan 27, 2009
Detroit
I tried voodoo root protect but it didn't work. After I backed it up and protected it then restored it. Nothing happened. Tried rebooting then Titanium told me no root.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

sikh80

Apr 22, 2011
Since mega upload got taken down is there another way to download the program? Can anyone else please put it online?:eek:

syngamer96

Feb 4, 2011
Singapore
International ver. pls :)

Not to sound like an ass, but will you ever make an international version of this script? Cause i live in asia and had problems unlocking previously... I hope you will do it, on behalf of the international atrix users! :DDD

kersgaard

Mar 17, 2012
K, so I'm running Gingerbread 2.3.6 4.5.141 and I select automatic bootloader unlock, and I select Ginger Bread 2.3.4 4.5.91 it then says that OEM unlock is not implemented, I saw someone else post this, but lost it :/ I don't know what to do next, haha.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATED/CLEAN SCRIPT V4.2 07/31/11 8:00PM EST

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILE PERMISION OR COMPATIBILITY JUST RUN THE SCRIPT

* I consolidate everything in a single menu, so now Automatic Bootloader Unlock, Automatic Root for Unlock users, Automatic CWM for Unlock users, Mobile Hotspot for Unlock users, Automatic Fix for Softbrick (NO OS SCREEN/some "Failed to boot 0x1000"), fastboot/moto-fastboot checking for troubleshot & Official GB 2.3.4/4.5.91 Restore from Motorola

* Default CWM now: Tenfar's recovery-en-goapk-0630-1029

* Optional CWM Rom Manager's recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.4-olympus

attachment.php

* New executable file "MAIN"

* Now with menu selection to chose what version come from to apply the correct pudding

* Added compatibility layer for Windows 7 x64 users as follow: "set __COMPAT_LAYER=WINXPSP2" <----- I JUST REMOVED

Check screenshots of each step side by side (PC <-> Phone Screen)

AFTER GET THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK YOU CAN ONLY FLASH BY RSD SBF'S WITH "PUDDING" FOR NOW ON, SO IN OTHER WORDS BE CAREFULLY WHEN YOU USE RSD AFTER "UNLOCKED" BOOTLOADER

* CONFIRMED, IS SAFE TO RSD THIS SPECIFIC SBF FROM MOTOROLA:
    1FF-olympus-user-2.3.4-4.5.91-110625-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P011.sbf
    MD5: 56721d893e43b814e95683a00b165555
    SHA1: e00786e975b4f1d9fba2ff90c1ee6bbf95bb47b2

SO NOW ON FOR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER USERS THIS CAN BE A BASE IF SOMETHING GO WRONG AND YOU NEED OUT OF THE BOX STATE FROM MOTOROLA
    Need to be flash with RSDlite V5.3.1

Prerequisite:
    1. ATT ATRIX 4G device
    2. Windows PC
    4. No matter what version you have 1.26 / 1.57 / 1.83 / 4.5.91 (*)
    5. Proper USB drivers Installed (You can found them at: http://www.motorola.com/Support/US-...tware_and_Drivers/USB-and-PC-Charging-Drivers)
    6. A little of Patience

PROS:
    * You will ended with an unlock bootloader (BL)

Procedure:
    1. Download the attached file
    2. Unzip the file inside of a new folder on your hard disk
    3. Now is time to run the magic, go to the folder you just unzip the files in and double click or run "MAIN" file
    4. A new windows DOS box will show up and just follow the procedure!
    5. Flashing pudding part will take a little longer so be patience and let the magic do their work
    6. At the end of the process your phone will reboot automatic.
    7. Enjoy it!

Thanks to the2dCour for pudding sbf
    Thanks to Tenfar for CWM (I prefer it due to the ABD option in recovery! NICE)
    Thanks t0dbld for Mobile Hotspot patch

(*) Some users with 4.5.91 will need to run "fix" file to recover from a softbrick after the first attempt
    (*) It seemd the new 2.3.4/4.5.91 pudding do a wipe after flash it, so have a backup just in case (I tested 1.83 and at least this preserve the data)

Download file here V4.2:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NXU82L12

attachment.php

attachment.php
    Can anyone provide a new link for the files page. Megaupload has been seized.

Thanks in advance.

http://j.mp/Ate8E5

I had to find it in a youtube video
    Re: Automatic bootloader UNLOCK/ROOT for AT&T 1.26/1.57/1.83/4.5.91 [UPDATE 07/31/11]

If anybody in need of automatic unlocker here the new link u can download here http://db.tt/Iy5Mx5pz

I've just got my New ATT 2.3.6 Build 4.5.141
    I'm going to unlock the BL using this method in order to flash Neutrino EE
    However the Megaupload link from the OP doesn't work : Download file here V4.2:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NXU82L12

Can anyone share a mirror or upload a Dropbox link or something? It would be much appreciated and wish me luck :)

Just uploaded ;)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23255832/Atrix Unlock/AUTOMATIC_UNLOCK_V4.2.zip

Enjoy :)